GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re timeframe hubby (MB) had been away: Seems I recall that a date of April 2nd was given as when he left for FL. (not sure if he said this in a interview or if it was Matt that said it). If true, that would have been about 11 days.

Am wondering if photos were taken (cell phones) during the evening; especially on either KB's or NH's cells. It was kereoke (sp?) night and they were "performing" along with others. These days most 20-somethings are constantly snapping and sending shots. I could easily see that happening. Or would this typically not be SOP for this bar/bar crowd?
If NB had "ideas" about KB, he might have several photos on his cell phone - that he snapped while she was singing.

One additional idea - and maybe VOH could help with this one: Both KB & NH were in mid-20s; were there several other 20s in the bar that night? Or maybe they were hanging together since they were close in age?

To my knowledge, the age group from that night ranged from early/mid 20's to early/mid 50's, and all in between.

I cannot remember who posted it, but would love to see where they saw that KB was on the upcoming civil docket. I keep thinking about that and wonder if she possibly had a "retraining order hearing" coming up. Wonder if there is something we don't know.... IMHO

If cheaper to buy a car in florida plus you dont have to have it inspected and im sure he has a florida lic and plates.

Not 100% sure but I am pretty sure you don't have to pay sales tax on a vehicle bought in Florida. Had a bf once who had a home in NY and home in FL and he went to FL to purchase a vehicle 'cause it was going to be much cheaper, I think because of sales tax. I do know there was an advantage to him buying it there and I am pretty sure that is what it was.

Not 100% sure but I am pretty sure you don't have to pay sales tax on a vehicle bought in Florida. Had a bf once who had a home in NY and home in FL and he went to FL to purchase a vehicle 'cause it was going to be much cheaper, I think because of sales tax. I do know there was an advantage to him buying it there and I am pretty sure that is what it was.

LOL i know i live in Florida lol!!!!

How long has hubby been in florida? Anyone know?

Re timeframe hubby (MB) had been away: Seems I recall that a date of April 2nd was given as when he left for FL. (not sure if he said this in a interview or if it was Matt that said it). If true, that would have been about 11 days.

How long has hubby been in florida? Anyone know?

Why can't anyone answer this one simple question, why?
Why is the answer being kept a secret? The answer should role off MB's tongue, what's the big deal?

I've never heard or read about any date given as to when MB went to Florida. At first I thought it was reported that he had gone to FL to visit his dad for the weekend - is there a link?

If cheaper to buy a car in florida plus you dont have to have it inspected and im sure he has a florida lic and plates.

If he bought the new car on April 11 and ditched the old one on April 11, then no probs.

I cannot remember who posted it, but would love to see where they saw that KB was on the upcoming civil docket. I keep thinking about that and wonder if she possibly had a "retraining order hearing" coming up. Wonder if there is something we don't know.... IMHO

Could it have anything to do with paying the rent?
What income does MB have - was he supposed to help pay for anything?

Does anybody else think we're not going to hear anything new on this case for awhile - it's too quiet today. Even if they find new evidence, they may not announce it if it serves no purpose for the public to know. I was so hoping they'd have more by now.

Someone posted the petite blond missing women information again today.
How could one (us) ever study that if we don't have access to all of their social media information? Seems to me that should be studied collectively.

I can make some reasonable guesses, but let's get some things relatively straight.

1. IMO, I believe that LE has all technological aspects covered. Even without the actual phone, they probably have subpoenaed all of Kellie's communications, including whether they were texts or voice calls, along with any other Internet-related site visits. This leads to three investigative threads:
a) Location trace for phone: Independent of calls or phone usage, if her phone had the "locator" function turned on, then there would be a complete trace of her movements as well as timestamps.
b) Contact information: Who were the owners of the devices in which Kelli's phone was used to contact others during relevant times? Were those persons interviewed to the context in which they were contacted; first alibied, then used as witnesses? If the contact were a voice call, was it Kelli? If it were text, has the witness ever texted Kelli before? All those texts could be analyzed for inconsistencies. For instance, if she normally used shortcuts "i m @ home" instead of typing "I am at home," and a text purported to come from her conflicted with her normal way of grammaritizing, then that would be a tell for an investigator that it may have been faked.
c) Ping information of all contacts, both on Kelli's phone and other phones: Where was everyone located at the times of the communications? This helps with the overall investigation of providing alibis for everyone.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If Kelli had her locator information purposely turned off (unlikely), then they can still obtain location information based upon the hits on the cell signal receptors (towers).

2. They have no need to question Nick Holbert anymore. Unless Nick volunteers anything at this point, LE is done with him.

3. At the same time, they want him going nowhere. This means that they are corroborating confidential evidence we are unaware about publicly.

4. I'm positive they've interviewed all relevant people. The only questions I'd have is whether there are any unknown bar patrons, but so far that hasn't been on anyone's radar, though I'm sure it's SOP for interviewers to have obtained any payment records in Froggy's for the night, as well as determine if any patron had exhibited any strange behaviors for a bar scene (which may not be saying much LOL).

5. I'm positive that every location that Nick Holbert has been associated with in the past year has been combed extremely finely, and that they have Nick's tent or other structure material used in his last unregistered "address."

In short: I don't believe that there is anything they haven't covered that WS members have mentioned. I hope the above, especially about the technologies involved, have cleared things up a bit on what LE is most probably doing, although I have no way of verifying whether they did or not.

SEARCH LOCATIONS: I would not place a high priority on where a body may be located.

LOL i know i live in Florida lol!!!!

hahaha...:floorlaugh:
so, am i right about the sales tax?
your quote i quoted said "if" not "it" so I took it as a question.
feeling really silly right now:blushing::nevermind:

I can make some reasonable guesses, but let's get some things relatively straight.

1. IMO, I believe that LE has all technological aspects covered. Even without the actual phone, they probably have subpoenaed all of Kellie's communications, including whether they were texts or voice calls, along with any other Internet-related site visits. This leads to three investigative threads:
a) Location trace for phone: Independent of calls or phone usage, if her phone had the "locator" function turned on, then there would be a complete trace of her movements as well as timestamps.
b) Contact information: Who were the owners of the devices in which Kelli's phone was used to contact others during relevant times? Were those persons interviewed to the context in which they were contacted; first alibied, then used as witnesses? If the contact were a voice call, was it Kelli? If it were text, has the witness ever texted Kelli before? All those texts could be analyzed for inconsistencies. For instance, if she normally used shortcuts "i m @ home" instead of typing "I am at home," and a text purported to come from her conflicted with her normal way of grammaritizing, then that would be a tell for an investigator that it may have been faked.
c) Ping information of all contacts, both on Kelli's phone and other phones: Where was everyone located at the times of the communications? This helps with the overall investigation of providing alibis for everyone.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If Kelli had her locator information purposely turned off (unlikely), then they can still obtain location information based upon the hits on the cell signal receptors (towers).

2. They have no need to question Nick Holbert anymore. Unless Nick volunteers anything at this point, LE is done with him.

3. At the same time, they want him going nowhere. This means that they are corroborating confidential evidence we are unaware about publicly.

4. I'm positive they've interviewed all relevant people. The only questions I'd have is whether there are any unknown bar patrons, but so far that hasn't been on anyone's radar, though I'm sure it's SOP for interviewers to have obtained any payment records in Froggy's for the night, as well as determine if any patron had exhibited any strange behaviors for a bar scene (which may not be saying much LOL).

5. I'm positive that every location that Nick Holbert has been associated with in the past year has been combed extremely finely, and that they have Nick's tent or other structure material used in his last unregistered "address."

In short: I don't believe that there is anything they haven't covered that WS members have mentioned. I hope the above, especially about the technologies involved, have cleared things up a bit on what LE is most probably doing, although I have no way of verifying whether they did or not.

SEARCH LOCATIONS: I would not place a high priority on where a body may be located.

Im with u nick is the guy!!! moo

hahaha...:floorlaugh:
so, am i right about the sales tax?
your quote i quoted said "if" not "it" so I took it as a question.
feeling really silly right now:blushing::nevermind:

LOL your correct and you wouldnt know i was in florida!:floorlaugh:

Todd,
Thank you for your insights and opinions! IMO if there is a 1% chance someone besides NH did something to Kelli don't you think it makes sense to explore? Even if, in your opinion, it is highly unlikely?
Also, in your opinion, why do you think the police haven't come out and said that MB was in Florida? Has anyone heard them say that? If MB is a grieving husband and this is causing him such pain, don't you think LE could have taken a moment in the presser to say he has been cleared?
Just wonderin'. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member