GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, Occam's Razor.

1. Nick Holbert was the last person seen with her.
  2. Nick Holbert is an RSO, and highly fits the profile of someone who would rape and murder an adult female based upon actions of other similar RSO's such as John Gardner.
  3. Police will not release technology information related to the use of Kelli's phone, including pinging times, text information, and whose devices were contacted using the phone. In addition, the location of the telephone now is irrelevant for its actual usage, save for potential forensic evidence (such as a POI's fingerprints on it).
  4. Nick Holbert is being held for the maximum amount for an FTR that I've ever seen, and I follow such events on a national scale.
I have yet to see LE release any information or anything that deflects from the above four facts. All speculation about husband and friend is incidental, but virtually no tie exists with her disappearance, UNLESS LE has that information and did not release it.

This also leads to the inference that Kelli is dead, and though hope must be kept until the inevitable, virtually everything we are doing at this point if flailing.

And once again I reiterate: If all RSO's were GPS'd for life, we would not be having this discussion. Either Holbert's actions would have nailed him incontrovertibly to the crime or, more likely, the knowledge that he was in fact displaying a trail of where he was every moment of his life would have been enough to prevent him from harming Kelli.

I don't think the husband had a thing to do with this. (hey Eileen I will eat crow if I am wrong)

Ditto X 100.

And it's really disheartening to hear someone who may be a victim, being victimized over and over and over. If you read these threads and nothing else, some would think MB is a gun-toting, lying, uncaring, arse who can teleport magically from Florida to NC in a flash, and a mastermind with the ability to set NH up, without Nick even knowing it.

In reality, this is most likely a guy who is in a panic over his wife being missing. Regardless of the status of the marriage, he's probably worried sick and devastated, yet he is being maligned on the vaguest of suppositions. None of which the family or LE seem to be supporting. Unless he's determined to be a POI by LE, he is still very much a victim.

At this point there'd probably be better luck in getting details of the case and throwing out these questions if a posse went to FPD and point-blank asked them. No one here knows everything. Even VOH, as a verified local, is limited in his/her knowledge.

Gotta go right to the source for answers. Don't leave the FPD offices until y'all have extracted the information!

Any volunteers? Fat chance they'd tell anybody anything anyway. They're holding everything 'close to their vests' for investigation purposes. Why won't they come out and say MB has been CLEARED then? Whaa, whaa, whaa!

Ditto X 100.

And it's really disheartening to hear someone who may be a victim, being victimized over and over and over. If you read these threads and nothing else, some would think MB is a gun-toting, lying, uncaring, arse who can teleport magically from Florida to NC in a flash, and a mastermind with the ability to set NH up, without Nick even knowing it.

In reality, this is most likely a guy who is in a panic over his wife being missing. Regardless of the status of the marriage, he's probably worried sick and devastated, yet he is being maligned on the vaguest of suppositions. None of which the family or LE seem to be supporting. Unless he's determined to be a POI by LE, he is still very much a victim.

Maybe that's what we think. We don't know him and I, for one, am waiting to hear all about his good traits. First, what does he do to earn money?

Are you saying Josh Powell was a victim because he was never charged? Or - just name any husband perp - that we know now did it.
That argument holds no weight imo.

Any volunteers? Fat chance they'd tell anybody anything anyway. They're holding everything 'close to their vests' for investigation purposes. Why won't they come out and say MB has been CLEARED then? Whaa, whaa, whaa!

Because they don't have to.

I have family and friends in LE and they all HATE the media. They never give out information they don't legally have to. JMO

Seems like many folks are "practicing the oath of silence" and likely based on request of LE. The public have not heard directly from her friends at work, friends back home in FL, neighbors at her apts., friends in Army. I think there is something significant that is known but is not being spoken. Just moo

Seems like many folks are "practicing the oath of silence" and likely based on request of LE. The public have not heard directly from her friends at work, friends back home in FL, neighbors at her apts., friends in Army. I think there is something significant that is known but is not being spoken. Just moo

Silence is going to be the main "killer", in this case.

And you forgot to add!

He never even called her over the weekend!
That screams at me! For many reasons!

BBM: I don't think we know that for a fact, do we? I had thought it to be true but then realized that he could have tried to call her and/or he could have tried to text her and if so he would not have heard back from her. Maybe he thought she was mad at him, or just ignoring him.
What proof do we have that he made no attempt to reach her?

that is soooooooooooooooo not true!
My son is in the Navy ROTC and they practice shooting all the time
guys like guns and used correctly there is nothing wrong with them
what if he was shooting an AIR gun?

Im not saying hes an angel but i do not think a gun was involved in a crime here.

Yes i think there is alot hes not saying
And yes i think he could be involved!

JMO

I wasn't referring to going to the shooting range Eileen. I was saying if he has a 'record' (and I don't mean an LP) he's not supposed to have a gun, especially an unregistered gun. I even gave an example of when my husband brought me to the range and I used his registered gun. I tried to point out another possibility to be fair. :waitasec: Am I speaking French?

Are we on the same planet? Geesh.

Ditto X 100.

I personally think Nick has ALL the answers...
But in regards to Mike, if in fact there was trouble in the marriage, come out and say it... Clear the air... The BIG picture is finding the answers to what happened to Kelli... I know that there are things in a marriage that are personal, but because of your actions that weekend, (not calling Kelli) I can see how the media & forums like these can come to conclusions...

BBM: I don't think we know that for a fact, do we? I had thought it to be true but then realized that he could have tried to call her and/or he could have tried to text her and if so he would not have heard back from her. Maybe he thought she was mad at him, or just ignoring him.

Point well taken Andalso. We have no proof about anything related to calls, texts, pings or messages. :banghead:

LE would have proof of any type of contact made through her mobile device, whether her phone received it or not. The carrier would have that info, in extension, LE can tie together any activity regarding contact, attempted or successful, with Kelli's phone. Finally, we would NOT KNOW of this unless LE released such information. I have to go with the conclusion that LE has all this information already, and to further infer, anything WE come up with has either been covered or is irrelevant.

By the way, I've not heard if KB had a landline in her apartment, but even then, it's another electronic device whose advantage to the investigation is that it is in a fixed point.

Where Exactly is Kelli's apartment in Meadowbrook???
Where Exactly did Nick say he dropped Kelli off??

Patriot, I do not believe that we know (for a fact) the exact answer to either of those questions.

I really have no doubt that they were at the very least "on a break". I'm coming from a place of no judgement, only experience. To me, nothing she did that night seems odd. She's young, wanted to go out and have fun, and most likely was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
If it was N, eventually someone would have tripped his trigger and we'd be discussing some other poor soul. JMO

See...you took it exctly how I asked you not to take it. I laid this disclaimer already. All I was trying to say is the media paints pictures and not necessarily provides the truth. I said I hope LE is not giving us much because they don't want the media to run with it. I said nothing of her character...

No you did not it was a very good post!
I think they are trying to sweep some things under the carpet and they really dont have to, Kelli is a young woman and most certainly can make decisions for herself. Her and Mike could very well have broken up he wasnt there was he? She decided to move on and maybe friday was her freedom night!
Nothing wrong with that!
Only thing wrong with it was someone didnt like it!

JMO

They spoke with Florida LE. They stated that. I don't have tunnel vision. I just don't like to make accusations towards a victim that LE has cleared.QUOTE]

Hasn't Nick been cleared by LE already as well?

Look...I understand Mike is far fetched and not saying he did anything or had anything to do with it. However, I think that the current state of their relationship can lend us some insight into Kelli's choices recently. The why go out with Nick, the why Nick or someone else may have approached her, the why she went to Froggy's...anything at this point.

Because society is so judgemental, I just hope that they family and LE is painting a much happier picture to protect her from being ridiculed in the public. VOH said earlier something that stuck with me...VOH said that if LE was to interview the people at the bar that night that they would be able to offer insight. It could have been just to confirm clothing, but it was said several times and made me think that some type of some behavior occured that LE is mum about.

And goodness, before this gets taken the wrong way...no matter what she did, if Kelli did anything at all, she did nothing to warrant what has happened to her.

If you look back at my posts from the very beginning, I stated that I believe Mike and Kelli were separated. I don't believe that everything was peachy between them. Never did. I heard LE say that Mike was the Estranged Husband. I just don't believe their marriage status is our business. IMO Kelli is probably the one that wanted the separation. This is probably why Mike was left in the dark about her (secret) life at Froggy's. To me it seems as though Mike is just trying to protect his wife's reputation by defending their marriage, her lifestyle, her ambitions.

Secondly, Nick cleared by cops?? I don't think so. He is in jail right now on $100,000 bond. I have never heard cops say they have no reason not to believe Nick's story. However they have said that they have no reason not to believe Mike's story. They also said that they spoke with LE in Florida. I have also heard out of LE's mouth that Mike was in Florida at the time of Kelli's disappearance. I have not heard LE defend anything that Nick has said.

I also observed that whenever Mike speaks about Kelli, he says very positive things about her. He doesn't want his wife to be made out as a girl that is running around on her husband. He doesn't want to look like the victim because his wife ran out on him. He loves her and is trying to protect her image.

Nick however sounds a little hostile when speaking about Kelli. "I didn't even know she was married." "I just figured she didn't want to be seen with me." "I just figured she didn't want me to see where she lived." "I saw her playing pool with a MALE FRIEND." " I saw her texting all night."

When weighing the two options Mike just doesn't fit as the perp.

How in the heck can we investigate anybody then?
Let's just target one person tunnel vision style and leave out all other possibilities. That's a big help when LE won't tell us anything anyway. Have you ever heard of the game 'Clue'? Maybe _____ did it in the diningroom with a ______. That's what we're doing here. We're not LE, we know that.

IMO the family should not be reading here anyway. Yes, we want to support Kelli - we want to support her being found - not having to walk on eggshells and protect the peeps who are alive. Go to church for that and to your loved ones and friends.

Besides, we have NO POWER to condemn or convict anybody - that'll be done in a court of law. Why is WS's so threatening to cases? I don't get that - that's what we're here for. We are civil though and don't say, f this and f you and y suck, etc. That's what you might find other places.

LE would have proof of any type of contact made through her mobile device, whether her phone received it or not. The carrier would have that info, in extension, LE can tie together any activity regarding contact, attempted or successful, with Kelli's phone. Finally, we would NOT KNOW of this unless LE released such information. I have to go with the conclusion that LE has all this information already, and to further infer, anything WE come up with has either been covered or is irrelevant.

By the way, I've not heard if KB had a landline in her apartment, but even then, it's another electronic device whose advantage to the investigation is that it is in a fixed point.

I 100% agree that LE knows whether MB attempted to call/text Kelli throughout the weekend. I stated that we, as in we here at WS, have no proof one way or the other that he tried to call or/text Kelli over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3