GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The text information is definitely something to think about. She was said to be texting all night. If she was uncomfortable around NH, I can't believe she would leave with him. If the implication was that she was texting once she was in the car with him and became uncomfortable, sending texts at that point seems strange. Like would she text someone and say "I'm in the car with Nick and getting creeped out", or "NH just made a pass at me"? I'd definitely like to know the content of the texts. I might have to change my mind as to the perp.

Ok, just thinking a little... If someone text me they were worried about someone making a pass... Creeping them out, ect... And then didn't hear from them for 48 hours or so...
It took her not showing up At work for someone to call the poiice.

Yes, exactly. If Kelli had her phone and was fearful, wouldn't she clearly cry out and not try to send messages in code.

Plus LE said NH may hold the key to where Kelli could be found. The detective didn't say he killed her. Maybe something happened to her while she was still at FB. I've never left a bar without paying my tab - why would I do that when I always had a job? So I could have an unpaid debt to worry about? That makes no sense to me at all and I don't believe she'd choose to leave an open tab with the bar. Afterall, she only saw these people two/three times tops prior to this visit. Everyone says she was a very responsible person.

But what if she sent you a text that said she got home safely?

I'd say, 'why are you telling me that when you should be telling your husband'. :waitasec:

The relationships aren't making sense to me either.

Also I'm learning a call is better than a text - let's hear the voices of those we love. Anyone can hijack a phone and send a text.

What happened with the detectives being down in Florida for a week? I doubt they would need a week to rule someone out if they thought NH was the perp. And as for the friend Justin being arrested a few days after she goes missing? I think she may have been texting/calling and with someone else after NH dropped her off. Someone spooked her... JMO

Shoot (welcome to the Woe show - ha!). I forgot all about this/that guy.
Iirc we can't sleuth him because he's not been named in msm.
But, here we go again. A happily married woman who has a bf but everyone claims things were hunky dory with the husband.
Why am I such a cynical person? :banghead:

Shoot (welcome to the Woe show - ha!). I forgot all about this/that guy.
Iirc we can't sleuth him because he's not been named in msm.
But, here we go again. A happily married woman who has a bf but everyone claims things were hunky dory with the husband.
Why am I such a cynical person? :banghead:

Lol at the "Woe show". Still read and check in for any news on Kelli but there hasn't been much more to comment on. I still *feel NH is not the person who caused Kelli to be missing. Have no idea who did. jmo

I remember watching NH in an interview discussing the friend, yet he would not give the friend's name. Wow!

But what if she sent you a text that said she got home safely?

Just a bounce off point from your post, Chili:

The wording of that text has always sat funny with me. It just seems too....proper? Too stuffy, perhaps? I imagine someone Kelli's age sending a text like "home safe!"

The wording of "got home safely" just doesn't ring true to how I see Kelli.

And that just might be what LE wants the public to think. I doubt it's old
news to them.
Seems to me if they had anything on NH he would have been charged
with something relating to KB being missing by now.

In my opinion NH is in jail for exactly what LE says; His RSO violation.

I don't believe NH had anything to do with KB's disappearance. I hope
LE knows more and are leaving no stone unturned.

If I'm thinking back on Kelli's past just before she went missing, there could
be other events that led up to where we are now.

And those two texts still make absolutely no sense to me other than
to shift the blame on Nick. JMO

BBM

But they already have him in jail on his failure to update his address for RSO. So, technically, they have him where they want him (IMO only). Also, IMO, they don't have enough evidence right now to charge him with anything regarding Kelli's disappearance. No cell phone & no Kelli.

edit: I see reedus & I have some similar thoughts :blush:

It is essentially just like the Lauren Giddings case, in the sense that they had their guy but first booked him on others charges so they could further investigate and build a case before formally charging him accordingly.

I personally think NH is the main suspect, the type of psychology and mind set that it takes to have ever engaged in the horrific offense against a 5 year old child is certainly the type of mind that is capable of the assault and murder of a grown woman.

As I mentioned before, the recent trend in the Shunick and Jaren lockhart cases which resemble this particular case, is the fact that all three victims were last seen with a sex offender.

The proximity, relationship and context of the situation combined with the nature of NH certainly provide for a problematic complex of factors that make him an attractive suspect.

Sure, it is logically possible that it could be some other suspect but given the proximity, relationship and overall context of the night in question, coupled with the predisposition and nature of NH, it certainly points in the direction of the sex offender.

Initially, at first glance, based simply on the information provided in the media, I concluded we have a case of murder either by obsession or of passion.

Obsession if the perp was indeed a sex offender and or serial killer moved by their compulsion to possess and feed their predilections.

A crime of passion, if marital discord and/or jealousy moved the perp to murder and cover up.

After listening to the detectives speak about the case in recent days, I think this may be a case of murder by obsession, with NH being the primary suspect.

We will not be privy to all the information that LE has at the moment as they build their case but we do know that Kelli was last seen with NH, a sex offender with a violent and disgusting past.

To somehow think this fact is not relevant or compelling given the facts we do know concerning this case is simply perplexing to me.

Time will tell and thus we are left with speculation based on an incomplete knowledge base but it has been 3 months and if, God forbid, Kelli is no longer with us, she deserves justice and her family some sense of closure.

I am personally so sick of these monsters killing beautiful people for their sick fantasies regardless of who the perp turns out to be!

troykan - add to Sierra Lamar to your list of recent trends of those taken by thugs who are SO's. What sets NH a bit apart, though, is that he wasn't hiding or difficult to find.. not that that means anything...

troykan - add to Sierra Lamar to your list of recent trends of those taken by thugs who are SO's. What sets NH a bit apart, though, is that he wasn't hiding or difficult to find.. not that that means anything...

He showed a serious lack of impulse control when he molested his neighbor's 5 year old daughter. He was willing to commit a crime that he would not be able to hide from as a suspect. So there's the answer if he's responsible for what happened to Kelli...he's done it in the past.

I remember watching NH in an interview discussing the friend, yet he would not give the friend's name. Wow!

If he met the guy once, would he necessarily remember the guy's name?
I don't know how many times I've met someone casually and afterward I realized I couldn't remember their name. Remembering the name of people you don't know know is an art imo! He met Kelli for the first time then too but either saw her another time (maybe midweek and Kelli didn't mention to Olivia she had gone to FB) and again on Friday night.

Just pointing out that the FB people weren't Kelli's friends. It seems though that Nick, of his own admission, asked to play pool with Kelli and friend. But he had no ideo who they were, if they were a couple, etc. If she came in alone again after that, that's when he may have asked her the question, 'are you single?'.

Clearly states husband was in FL and is not a suspect, so check him off the list...

ETA - no mention of her karaoke friend being questioned..

I'm sure the karaoke "friend" was the DJ. She's been questioned.

The text information is definitely something to think about. She was said to be texting all night. If she was uncomfortable around NH, I can't believe she would leave with him. If the implication was that she was texting once she was in the car with him and became uncomfortable, sending texts at that point seems strange. Like would she text someone and say "I'm in the car with Nick and getting creeped out", or "NH just made a pass at me"? I'd definitely like to know the content of the texts. I might have to change my mind as to the perp.

"Texting all night" is a relative term in my opinion.

Well then. Det. Locklear says that he thinks NH has the answer to where Kelli can be found. What does LE need to charge him?
Do they have any evidence?

The timeline was pushed up from 12:30A until 1:45A I noticed. People at the bar said they left after 1AM. :waitasec:

I certainly don't know for sure, but as an alternative thought - perhaps the information LE thinks NH has is in regard to what he saw when Kelli got out of the car or when he dropped her off. ie: He saw a vehicle. He saw a person.

Haven't posted here in a long time but read every day.

I believe there is some truth in every lie. What if NH did drop her off when she said she was spooked but in just a few mins came back around?

Also, there has been verbiage that she was creeped out for lack of a better term of NH but maybe after a few drinks she may have relaxed enough to accept a ride home with him?

I haven't wrote here in a while, been reading everyday. Bumping for Kelli!! Praying that the searchers don't get rained out tomorrow. Praying for Kelli and her family everyday!!!

BRING KELLI HOME!!!!

https://local.nixie.com/alert/4840114/

This is a link Im not sure will show up. But while googling Kelli's name I came across a website that had the information that is in this article in it and so I googled it. Shocked that this is the first time I read this. I look at the local news all the time and have never seen this. Im not saying that it is connected but you never know.

In advanced Im sorry if this is not a trusted website. So there for I will not talk about the contents in it. I just found it odd that it wasn't in the local newspaper.

https://local.nixie.com/alert/4840114/

This is a link Im not sure will show up. But while googling Kelli's name I came across a website that had the information that is in this article in it and so I googled it. Shocked that this is the first time I read this. I look at the local news all the time and have never seen this. Im not saying that it is connected but you never know.

In advanced Im sorry if this is not a trusted website. So there for I will not talk about the contents in it. I just found it odd that it wasn't in the local newspaper.

I clicked your link, no response, so did a google search...
Detectives with the Special Victims Unit of the Fayetteville Police Department have more details to release in connection with the sexual assault that occurred on June 11, 2012. Sometime between midnight and 2AM on June 11, 2012 the victim was at a gas station at the intersection of Eastern Boulevard and Russell Street when she was offered a ride by the suspect. The victim got into the suspect’s white SUV and was taken to Staley Street where she was raped inside the suspect’s vehicle. After the assault, the victim attempted to flee from the suspect and was shot as she ran away.

The suspect in this assault is described as:
• Black Male, in his 30’s
• Short
• Stocky
• Bald

Anyone with information is asked to contact Detectives with the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 433-1856 or Crime Stoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).

Assault Investigation

On June 11, 2012 shortly before 2PM, Fayetteville Police responded to Staley Street in reference to a woman that had been shot twice in the legs and once in the waist. A PWC employee found the 23 year old victim on the side of the road and called 911 after the victim informed him that she had been shot. The victim was taken to Cape Fear Valley Hospital and treated for her injuries. While talking with detectives, the victim informed them that she was sexually assaulted by her assailant before being shot.
Currently, Detectives with the Special Victims Unit are following up on the investigation and more details will be released as it becomes available.

Address/Location
Fayetteville, NC Police Department
467 Hay St
Fayetteville, NC 28301

Contact
Emergency: 9-1-1
Non-emergencies: 910-433-1585

can't help but wonder myself if any connection.

Seems that Fayetteville is a very dangerous town for women ... 4 rapes within a 10 day period and none related.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11219374/

The attack was the first of four rapes in Fayetteville in a 10-day span. Police have made one arrest and have released a sketch of a suspect in a second. Investigators have said they don't believe any of the incidents are connected.

Honestly, I do not think there is any relation. Poor Kelli, IMO could be anywhere from Fayetteville to Florida.

There is a gas station very close to her apartment complex. Would she have gotten out of the car and ran over to the as station to get water, cigarettes, soda? Maybe she was hungry? People have been searching all over for her, and nothing has come up yet. Praying she is found soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required