GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly how many missing person cases go, as I said above. Someone finds remains and then calls police to report. Everyone knows to do that.

If not Kelli it is surely some other missing person, whether they were ever reported as missing.

Whoever it is - God Bless them and their family....

Where are you Kelli?????

Still no word as to who this is? :rose:

No news?
I was hoping there would have been a link to an update. I hope it's not Kelli, but my heart breaks for the family that will be receiving terrible news. :(

In my thoughts and prayers Kelli. Where are you???

Yes, first was Danika Jones, then Heather Nicole Smith, and now this one. The killer of Danika is in jail, and never heard a follow up for HNS.

If could likely be a homeless person, especially if they were not reported missing. Any word if there is a search going on today? Or are they waiting to see what comes of this body?

No search today - Sat. July 28th. Searches likely will be every other week now.

If could likely be a homeless person, especially if they were not reported missing. Any word if there is a search going on today? Or are they waiting to see what comes of this body?

Looking at the location of the body, the first exit off of the MLK is Bragg Blvd. this location is not accessible off of that route. So if someone was headed south with the body, this would not be an option, as far as I could see. More than likely, after looking at the map, this body is that of an abandoned prostitute, drug user or homeless person. Very sad that they have not yet identified the person, but likely not Kelli.

No search today - Sat. July 28th. Searches likely will be every other week now.

Any reaon why the searches are every other week now? I think it is wonderful that there are searchers, just wondering if there was any reason for the every other week vs every week?

Two different bodies have been found, one in a well in a town west of Fayetteville and one in a treeline in Fayetteville, not far from where Kelli was last seen.

If the teeth were recovered, they should be able to confirm if either remains are Kelli's as the Army has her dental records on file.

The map with 'Cumberland' is in Fayetteville.

Where are all these bodies coming from?! I grew up not far from Fayetteville and all kinds of folks live there, just like anywhere else, but dayam, this is nutz... Ft. Bragg is a big base and there are a lot of good & bad (disreputable, fly-by-night) businesses in any military town. That accounts for some of the weirdo's but I dunno. It will be interesting to see how old those bodies are, & how long they've been where they were found.

Thanks to Woe.Be.Gone for the info and Stacy Marie for the links!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06