GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were stationed at Fort Bragg twice, once in 1989/91 and again in 1995/97. I guess during both of those times I was so busy that I didn't really pay too much attention to local news. I don't recall feeling afraid driving to and from wherever I needed to go or anything.

We were stationed at Fort Bragg twice, once in 1989/91 and again in 1995/97. I guess during both of those times I was so busy that I didn't really pay too much attention to local news. I don't recall feeling afraid driving to and from wherever I needed to go or anything.

I know exactly what you mean, Woe. My cousin & her family lived in Fayetteville, and we were very close. I would go visit her there every summer for years. Her Mom (my Aunt Mack) would take us to the swimming pool, we would walk to a nearby McDonald's, and we played in a neighborhood park. Her mother was very properly protective, but we were not afraid, the areas we frequented were nice, and we never were near any type of incident or "bad" thing. At that time, parts of Hay Street were considered unsafe and Bragg Blvd. was a typical "sell everything & anything" long & tacky strip of boulevard, but we were never close to any of that. It was always a fun & pleasant trip for me.

Apparently finding bodies in and around Fayetteville is not such an unusual occurrence. In fact we are hearing about it more and more. While many are probably homicides, I bet there are a significant number that are drug overdoses, or homeless ill people--people who have no one missing them if they just disappear and are never heard from.

From the news thread:
"FAYETTEVILLE -- Al Mignacci’s right arm is bloody from the sticker bushes and his nose drips with sweat, but he smacks a bramble with a thick walking stick and pushes deeper into the Fayetteville woods – looking for a soldier who disappeared in black shorts and a pink tube top."

In the article they say to keep an eye out for Kelli's debit card and cell phone and, of course, her clothing.

If NH is the perp, I fear he dumped those items in the barrels that were lit and burning the night/morning Kelli disappeared.
I sure hope LE knew about the barrels.

God Bless Mr. Mignacci and all the other searchers who work so tiressly under extreme conditions :rose: Where are you Kelli :please:

A rapist who cares enough to go into KB's phone to send txt msgs pretending to be her?

Perhaps Kelli met her fate at the hands of this rapist? I still think NH is just too convenient a suspect, and I still don't think LE has anything on him. JMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Was NH in police custody when any of the rapes occured?

I don't believe that had been confirmed? Only speculated upon iirc.

Texts were sent from KB's phone. That has been confirmed. Two texts. One saying, "got home safely." Well, KB never did get home and LE and her family do not believe KB sent those texts herself.

Was NH in police custody when any of the rapes occured?

According to NH's prison records, he was in prison from Sept. 17, 2003, until July 12, 2008, offender #0815376. According to the article, the sexual assaults occured in 2006 through 2008 with the latest in July of 2012, all times when NH was incarcerated. Whoever this person is, he could have been incarcerated sometime after January of 2008 until recently. All the victims gave similar descriptions of the perp.

I'd like to know how they describe his hair to help rule out if the rapist could be a soldier who has been deployed - more unlikely since the guy smelled bad and was dirty. A soldier usually has some degree of cleanliness even if they are a mechanic and they also have hair style restrictions, etc. Apparently, whoever this is was inactive for most of 2008 up until mid 2012, for what reason?

Could this be a person who had scoped out Kelli earlier and placed himself in a position to attack her when she returned home in the middle of the night?

The Ramsey Street rapes are another story and no specific dates are given but I think NH has been locked up all summer.

Any theory or possible scenario needs to account for the texts that were confirmed to be sent from KB's phone after she left the bar (one that she "made it home safely"). Remember KB's phone has never been found and it is thought that KB never got back to her apartment that night.

- If a random rapist got ahold of KB after she left the bar, and that person is not NH, then where did the attack happen?

- Did the other rapes in the area involve taking the victim in a car somewhere?

- Were any of the other victims missing after their attack?

- Did any of the other victims send text messages immediately before their attacks? Are their cell phones missing?

To say KB's case resembles other area rapes implies what happened to KB is known and also implies that what happened during these other assaults resulted in a missing or dead person, missing cell phone and communicating, for some reason, they made it home safely.

If you believe KB did make it home to her apartment and you believe she is the one who sent that text, then the scenario has to account for her leaving her apartment again, because she wasn't attacked in her apartment. If you believe the attacker is the one who sent the text on KB's phone, the scenario needs to explain why -- what's in it for the attacker? Random rapist not known to be with KB, specifically--what would be his need to send a txt message on KB's phone?

Perhaps Kelli met her fate at the hands of this rapist? I still think NH is just too convenient a suspect, and I still don't think LE has anything on him. JMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure what to think. When I hear there is a rapist on the loose who police feel targeted his victims in advance, it opens up new possibilities that Kelli may have been targeted in advance by this same guy. It sounds as if none of his victims put up a fight and survived his attack.
They said he was in some ways 'gentle'. If Kelli fought him, maybe he killed her. He may have then used her phone to text as he knew she was on her way home just as we speculate NH could have done.

What's the holdup on identifying the body found last week behind the vacant medical building? Tomorrow will be a week since it was discovered.

He may have then used her phone to text as he knew she was on her way home just as we speculate NH could have done.
That implies this attacker was at the FB bar that night, otherwise he would not know KB's situation, that NH was just giving KB a ride home. Again, we're talking about someone who was not seen with KB. If it is someone else from the bar, then LE clearly has not done their job of questioning everyone who was there around the same time as KB.

A random/not random attacker who somehow knows KB's ride home situation and endeavors to try and pin the blame on NH (and blame for what, exactly? What did happen to KB?) is a complicated scenario. As such, I think it's highly improbable. Again, where did the attack happen, where is KB's phone? Where was NH when KB was being attacked by some random other guy? (she wasn't at home) and where did the random attacker take KB's phone?

What's the holdup on identifying the body found last week behind the vacant medical building? Tomorrow will be a week since it was discovered.

The holdup is it was a skeleton that was found. If the body did have some sort of ID then the M.E's office has to reach someone and arrange to get dental records if they exist. If they don't exist, they have to figure something else to get DNA from the skeleton to eventually match some known standard from someone else. 42 min on CSI. A lot longer IRL.

I don't believe we know the sequence of Kelli's texts or the timeline. In other words, we haven't seen a printout of her text messages from that evening showing who they were to and from.
Who told us, in the first place, about the text 'got home safely' and do we know it's the exact verbiage that was actually used. It seems to me that was a male friend who gave that info on national TV but was it ever substantiated by LE? The context of all of her texts, that LE has but we don't, would be helpful to understand if the texts sound out of place or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro