GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if LE told us they cleared MB then based on what you are saying, that too could be a lie. And if LE lies then why would anyone want to hear anything from LE and why would they be upset if the investigative details are being kept close to the vest? I mean no one wants to hear lies.

Well if a lie will find this girl and make the person responsible think LE isnt looking at him he just might slip up.

I can understand their tactics and they really dont owe us any explanations!
they tell us as little as possible!

Throw the dog a bone!

I just cant believe there is nothing at all!
Another case in a holding pattern!

bumping up for Kelli and hoping there are some breaks in her case soon...

Thanks for the bump, nurse! (bzzzz-bzzzz)

Hoping this is the calm before the storm... Often, as we've seen, there is a lull and then WHAM! there is a boom lowered on someone. Or not. I really do feel that this case is hot and being investigated in a big way, but Fayetteville has a lot of bad stuff going on at all times -- I grew up near there, and have visited my cousin in the summers when we were growing up. They were not a military family.

Ft. Bragg is very close, as we know, and it is a major Army base with its "territory" spread over 4 counties. The base supports about 50,000 troops and their families, both on base and in the surrounding areas. Lots of businesses of "all kinds" are around it. And lots of testosterone -- and certainly some estrogen as well, so there you go. I just don't have a good feeling 'bout this one, Bee.
icon9.gif

Thanks for the bump, nurse! (bzzzz-bzzzz)

Hoping this is the calm before the storm... Often, as we've seen, there is a lull and then WHAM! there is a boom lowered on someone. Or not. I really do feel that this case is hot and being investigated in a big way, but Fayetteville has a lot of bad stuff going on at all times -- I grew up near there, and have visited my cousin in the summers when we were growing up. They were not a military family.

Ft. Bragg is very close, as we know, and it is a major Army base with its "territory" spread over 4 counties. The base supports about 50,000 troops and their families, both on base and in the surrounding areas. Lots of businesses of "all kinds" are around it. And lots of testosterone -- and certainly some estrogen as well, so there you go. I just don't have a good feeling 'bout this one, Bee.
icon9.gif

I don't either, (have a good feeling about this case and finding her alive somewhere)

'I wonder, (have not read the entire thread, ) Have they looked in the various waterways surrounding this bar she was last seen in?

I don't either, (have a good feeling about this case and finding her alive somewhere)

'I wonder, (have not read the entire thread, ) Have they looked in the various waterways surrounding this bar she was last seen in?

During the first two weeks several major searches took place. LE especially concentrated on one body of water about eight miles away from the bar/apt. area. The RSO who Kelli was last seen with used to live near there. Also there's a lake near Kelli's apartment that was mentioned a lot but I'm not sure if it was formally searched or not. Maybe someone else knows those details. But, as you probably know, there are too many body of waters nearby and so many wooded areas it's impossible to search all of them. :maddening:

During the first two weeks several major searches took place. LE especially concentrated on one body of water about eight miles away from the bar/apt. area. The RSO who Kelli was last seen with used to live near there. Also there's a lake near Kelli's apartment that was mentioned a lot but I'm not sure if it was formally searched or not. Maybe someone else knows those details. But, as you probably know, there are too many body of waters nearby and so many wooded areas it's impossible to search all of them. :maddening:

bbm

Hmmmm.... RSO.... WTH is that??? I had to look it up (doh) ....
Tellin' it like it is, huh?? .... Ouch!!

love it, Woe!
icon10.gif

Basically, they are searching for a needle in very very large haystack. :notgood:

Yes, andalso, you said it -- sadly I agree. If some stranger to the family, her army friends/co-workers, and to the bar crowd has done this, we will probably never find out much more than we know now.

Maybe someone will call the hotline/info line and say just some little detail, not knowing if it is important or not, and that turns out to be just the break they need. I hope they are investigating something like that right this minute...

Somebody out there may feel like a pretty smart cookie right now, and that drives me nuts.

Did anybody anywhere see her being dropped off or walking down the road to her apt??? Anybody?? Anywhere?? :maddening:

I sure hope the family can get some closure with this. It isn't looking good right now. I have suspected that this woman may have been killed and dumped in water. I hope I'm wrong. I hope she's still out there somewhere waiting to be rescued.

This whole situation is very sad for everyone.
I don't even know Kelli, but she pops up in my mind
a lot.
I think the problem with anyone seeing anything at that
hour isn't helping the case.
No one was out front smoking? getting something out of there
car? sitting in their car waiting to go in or leave?
I find that odd; I can't remember arriving or leaving a bar,
and not seeing one single soul!

I wonder if she bothered with anyone in her apt. complex.
At this point anything is worth looking into.
Maybe someone took a liking to her and started stalking Kelli.
It wouldn't be the first time that has happened.

If you believe NH then you have to believe something happened
in that parking area or entrance.

Something or someone spooked her? That's a strange comment
and could sound like someone covering all grounds for an alibi.
KWIM?
Nothing at all found???? Very odd but then again it's so woodsy
there.

Forgive me, this is my first post to this site. This was posted in the Yadkinripple.com yesterday:

Sheriff William Oliver said that the body is that of a white female believed to be between the ages of 30 and 45. She is approximately 5 foot 6 inches to 5 foot 7 inches and has blondish hair.

Sheriff Oliver says that he has no reason to believe it’s the missing female Fort Bragg soldier at this point.

At this height she could not be KB. My prayers go out to the family of this yet unidentified woman.

:seeya: Hi and :Welcome1: waybackinc!!! Always glad to have another Raleigh peep here on WS!

:party:Just jump in and be one of the bunch!!!
icon7.gif

Are there ways to give any pertinent information while remaining anonymous that would point LE in the right direction? That wouldn't get you the reward but you'd be doing the right thing. I'd hate to live with knowledge of something like this over my head for the rest of my life if I was the one, besides the perp, who knows the answer. I wonder why SE thinks that someone has additional information.

There's always NCWanted -- http://www.ncwanted.com/ -- they have a tipline and they always make sure that people know that a caller can remain anonymous. I would also think you could simply call the FPD and tell them you had info on the Bordeaux case. Or if you were paranoid about anything having to do with LE, you could call a local TV/news station, I guess. Worry about giving one's name should never be a deterrent to telling the authorities -- however you get there -- something about a case under investigation.

vigil tonight

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11091796/
"Actually Kelli's family has one going on simultaneously in St. Cloud, Fla. on the beach at 7:30 p.m.," said Wilson. "Ours will start at 7 p.m. at the River Community Church right here on Ramsey Street."

Here, as in Florida, there will be prayers, and songs of faith and hope.

"We are staying together and sticking strong for Kelli, and her family and hopefully we will bring her home soon," said Wilson.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8657202

Did LE ever come out and state what type of vehicle NH was driving? I don't remember them doing that and IMO, why wouldn't they? If NH was the perp and he had a vehicle and he had 2 days to cover his crimes, wouldn't it be helpful for the public to know what kind of car he was driving on sat and sun, therefore being able to report tips on where it may have been seen?
I know VOH gave us here at WS the type of vehicle but my point is, why not put that ,IMO pertinent, information out there if it was NH?

BBM: IIRC, I am pretty sure that has been searched (maybe even more then once).
Sorry no link.

So sad. This has gone cold. At least on here anyway.

Did LE ever come out and state what type of vehicle NH was driving? I don't remember them doing that and IMO, why wouldn't they? If NH was the perp and he had a vehicle and he had 2 days to cover his crimes, wouldn't it be helpful for the public to know what kind of car he was driving on sat and sun, therefore being able to report tips on where it may have been seen?
I know VOH gave us here at WS the type of vehicle but my point is, why not put that ,IMO pertinent, information out there if it was NH?

Absolutely agree, that is saying alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member