GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until LE comes out and say's "so and so is NOT a suspect", then EVERYONE is considered a suspect!!! That should include JT... Nobody has been rule out...
Now the reason why LE is asking for any information about vehicles around FB's that evening, maybe LE feels that Mike's "alibi" is not that great, and possibly they are trying to place HIS car around FB's... Publicly Mike's trying to paint a picture that their marriage is all "cupcakes & puppy kisses", when in reality, their marriage has been having problems... It's not anybody's business if in fact LE knows this, but don't try and sell a Rosy marriage to the media & public... Have a news conference and say "ya, we've had troubles like all marriages", then we can believe you... But you came out from the getgo telling lies... What else is he lying about... JMO

I am totally on the fence about NH...I think LE was glad he was doing interviews, and they were watching his every move, hoping he would hang himself, so to speak, but then he came out with the info about the bloody clothes and I believe that is information LE had wanted to keep close to the vest. So, they put a halt to his interviews by arresting him. IMO, I am sure they had enough to arrest him prior to that but just let him keep talking.
I do have to say, if NH was lying during those interviews, I was fooled. I did find him to be believable. But, I have been fooled before so I am trying to force myself to be skeptical of what he said, remembering his background and we are really dealing with here.
I still think Holbert was lying his butt off in that second interview.

Until LE comes out and say's "so and so is NOT a suspect", then EVERYONE is considered a suspect!!! That should include JT... Nobody has been rule out...
Now the reason why LE is asking for any information about vehicles around FB's that evening, maybe LE feels that Mike's "alibi" is not that great, and possibly they are trying to place HIS car around FB's... Publicly Mike's trying to paint a picture that their marriage is all "cupcakes & puppy kisses", when in reality, their marriage has been having problems... It's not anybody's business if in fact LE knows this, but don't try and sell a Rosy marriage to the media & public... Have a news conference and say "ya, we've had troubles like all marriages", then we can believe you... But you came out from the getgo telling lies... What else is he lying about... JMO
Am I missing something.I never heard the police say they were looking for vehicles around FB.My understanding was they asked if people had seen anything suspicions on ramsey st at around 12A.M.Also this picture, the only person I remember the msm or LE confirming it was sent to was her sister.I do remember them saying it "might" have been sent to other people but I do not remember them mentioning anyone specifically.If I am wrong I stand corrected.

Quote from April 26th Newspaper:

Fayetteville Police asked anyone who was in the Ramsey Street area around midnight that night to contact them.
“It could be pretty insignificant to them but it may mean the world to me,” said Det. Jeff Locklear. Locklear said “it’s about information at this point.”
Locklear said much of the information they have received has suggested they check the woods in that area.
“We have moved forward with regards to evidence and witnesses,” he said. “There’s a lot of information – we have pages and pages of information. We have people calling tips from all over the country and it takes a lot of time to digest that information. It is our job as investigators to cast a wide

They have evidence.... Just not the body... LE are keeping what they have close to the vest.. JMO, I believe they already know who did this, they are just getting all their ducks lined up in a row before they drop the hammer...

Quote from April 26th Newspaper:

Fayetteville Police asked anyone who was in the Ramsey Street area around midnight that night to contact them.
“It could be pretty insignificant to them but it may mean the world to me,” said Det. Jeff Locklear. Locklear said “it’s about information at this point.”
Locklear said much of the information they have received has suggested they check the woods in that area.
“We have moved forward with regards to evidence and witnesses,” he said. “There’s a lot of information – we have pages and pages of information. We have people calling tips from all over the country and it takes a lot of time to digest that information. It is our job as investigators to cast a wide

They have evidence.... Just not the body... LE are keeping what they have close to the vest.. JMO, I believe they already know who did this, they are just getting all their ducks lined up in a row before they drop the hammer...

And a few more witnesses wouldn't hurt any either.

Am I missing something.I never heard the police say they were looking for vehicles around FB.My understanding was they asked if people had seen anything suspicions on ramsey st at around 12A.M.Also this picture, the only person I remember the msm or LE confirming it was sent to was her sister.I do remember them saying it "might" have been sent to other people but I do not remember them mentioning anyone specifically.If I am wrong I stand corrected.

I do not understand her sending the pic to her sister!
For what reason?

I think you are right!
They never mentioned vehicles at all!

For what reason?
The only explanation I can offer is it was my understanding she had called or texted her sister telling her she was going out that night.So maybe it was to show what she was going to wear that night.
Would also like to throw something else out that has been gnawing at me.I have never been able to find the link so I was hesitant .The first time I read anything about the two final texts she sent the reporter credited the info to a "military source".This was before LE or the family mentioned anything about them.Just wondering if these texts could have been sent to someone other than "lets just call him justin"

When a girl sends a photo of her outfit to a sister or girlfriend... it suggests she is looking for approval, as she is interested in a guy that will be out -or-interested in meeting a new one. I have to wonder what was going on with her husband, NH and Justin (since last texts went out to him). Hmmm....

When a girl sends a photo of her outfit to a sister or girlfriend... it suggests she is looking for approval, as she is interested in a guy that will be out -or-interested in meeting a new one. I have to wonder what was going on with her husband, NH and Justin (since last texts went out to him). Hmmm....

Just my opinion but I think that she may have been interested in Nick. She got a ride to the bar, and she got a ride from the bar with him, and I think that VOH told us that he sang Karaoke with Kelli that night. I'm sure that if I'm wrong on that last sentence VOH will let me know. LOL
:truce:

I am racking my brain to think of any angle that we haven't discussed, but I got nothing.
Kelli, where are you?
I hope for the family that they can get some answers soon! I wonder if LE feels the investigation has stalled or if they still have leads to go on.

Just my opinion but I think that she may have been interested in Nick. She got a ride to the bar, and she got a ride from the bar with him, and I think that VOH told us that he sang Karaoke with Kelli that night. I'm sure that if I'm wrong on that last sentence VOH will let me know. LOL
:truce:

I don't necessarily think she was interested in Nick. I know from my younger years and even now in my older years, seems like there are always guys in the bars that are pretty much "fixtures". Usually nice, easy to talk to, liked by males and females, non-intimidating. I think Nick was this kind of guy and someone you wouldn't hesitate to ask for a ride and have fun hanging out with. Now this can lead to the scenario already discussed that maybe he thought it was more, but I still feel in my gut that Nick as the perpetrator is just too easy. So many questions!!

I still go back to Nick... His statements to the media, ALOT of details that have me wondering...
Nick quotes her as saying stop "right" here... To me this sounds like a demand by Kelli... Was there a confrontation in the car??? What happened on the short ride home from FB's to Meadowbrook??

He then said, "I said, I figured..." Kelli must have said something to Nick for him to " figured she didn't..."
She didn't want me to know where she lived;
Someone was there;
She didn't want to be seen together.

Two of these sentences are not flattering. In fact, they are negative and this made him angry... IMO, Nick thought there may have been something going on between he & Kelli. He picked her up, she had 8 drinks with him, they sang Karaoke, and he apparently left with Kelli... A guy might think this was a date... Nick also offered up the nugget that she was "texting alot" If I'm on a date, and she is texting "alot", I would be pissed!!! It is also MO that Nick forced himself on Kelli after leaving FB's, and she rejected... He now becomes angry & violent... Nick, who already had spent 7 years in prison for the previous Sex offense crime, can't have this happen again... He had to silence her... Again, this is JMO...

I don't know exactly what time Kelli had left for the bar, but IMO it had to be daylight. I presume Kelli was waiting outside for NH, or had started walking and met up with him. Aside from all the people that lived at the apartment complex that could have seen her, were there any maintenance men around when she left that evening, that could have seen her and laid in wait? Or, did she and MB recently have maintenance work done on their apartment? I don't really think the maintenance man angle has been explored and how would one (us here at WS) explore that anyway?
In the beginning, when it came out that Kelli was with NH I thought, we have our guy! I had no doubt. I believe LE thought very the same thing and maybe did not explore other angles as much as they could have in the beginning. I don't blame LE, I think it was the natural reaction to finding out NH was a RSO and was last to see her and had opportunity and perhaps motive (rejected). But now I do have doubt about whether NH did anything to her. I 100% don't believe MB or JT had anything to do with this...my opinion only folks.

For what reason?

The only explanation I can offer is it was my understanding she had called or texted her sister telling her she was going out that night.So maybe it was to show what she was going to wear that night.

Snipped by me.

:twocents:

FWIW, I am the same age as Kelli and I send pictures of myself/outfits to my sister all the time. Almost daily. She does the same to me. In almost all cases it is to show off a new outfit or hairstyle. Sometimes it's saying, "I think I look good like this, what do you think?"

I don't live near my sister (I only see her two or three times a year) and I don't have very many female friends near where I'm currently living. I suspect Kelli may have been in the same boat, so to speak, as she wasn't living near her hometown where she spent most of her life.

This bring me to curious's statement. I agree and I don't. In one sense we might be looking for approval of the outfit/hairstyle, etc., but it's not generally because we're trying to impress a guy! In my case, I am in a happy long term relationship and I'm not trying to impress anyone but him. And I live with him, so he'd see any new outfit before anyone else anyway.

JMO and :twocents: from a young adult's POV. Sorry for any rambling :)

Nick spent 7 years in prison for the violent sex offense of a 5 year old convition.

If Nick learned anything in prison, it's how to lie to keep out... Have a story...

Nick realized that their were witnesses that would place him as the last person to be seen with Kelli... Nick knows this and has to create a story that would implicate another person... He had 2 days to think about it... Nick shared alot of information with the media, read between the lines!!! 7 years in prison!!! Nick learned how to concoct a story!!!

Nick spent 7 years in prison for the violent sex offense of a 5 year old convition.

If Nick learned anything in prison, it's how to lie to keep out... Have a story...

Nick realized that their were witnesses that would place him as the last person to be seen with Kelli... Nick knows this and has to create a story that would implicate another person... He had 2 days to think about it... Nick shared alot of information with the media, read between the lines!!! 7 years in prison!!! Nick learned how to concoct a story!!!

All very good, valid points. It would make the most sense that he is responsible for this.

I still go back to Nick... His statements to the media, ALOT of details that have me wondering...
Nick quotes her as saying stop "right" here... To me this sounds like a demand by Kelli... Was there a confrontation in the car??? What happened on the short ride home from FB's to Meadowbrook??

He then said, "I said, I figured..." Kelli must have said something to Nick for him to " figured she didn't..."
She didn't want me to know where she lived;
Someone was there;
She didn't want to be seen together.

Two of these sentences are not flattering. In fact, they are negative and this made him angry... IMO, Nick thought there may have been something going on between he & Kelli. He picked her up, she had 8 drinks with him, they sang Karaoke, and he apparently left with Kelli... A guy might think this was a date... Nick also offered up the nugget that she was "texting alot" If I'm on a date, and she is texting "alot", I would be pissed!!! It is also MO that Nick forced himself on Kelli after leaving FB's, and she rejected... He now becomes angry & violent... Nick, who already had spent 7 years in prison for the previous Sex offense crime, can't have this happen again... He had to silence her... Again, this is JMO...

Interesting. So, to speculate a bit, here's a theory: maybe NH tries to force himself on her in the car, she fights him off and threatens to call the police, he lets her out, she texts JT to call her asap (she's freaked out about what just happened and wants to vent; JT had met NH the week before; she wants to talk to JT - "hey, remember that guy from last week? You won't believe what just happened with him..."), NH meanwhile is mad and getting nervous that she will call the police and doesn't want to go back to jail, so he turns around and tracks her down...just opinion and speculation, but seems like it might fit.

Is there evidence that MB was in fact out of town when Justin visited?
Could he simply have been working when Justin and Kelli went to the bar and met NH?
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member