GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he Killed her all he had to say was I dropped her off at home that was the last time i saw her...

I believe his story!

But thats just me!

Hey im probably wrong but my take on this is that he didnt do it but someone close to her did...

JMO, but I dont think FPD has a thing on NH as to any involvement in this beyond what he has told them. I may be wrong, but I dont think they are going to get anything else on him either.

Yes she would Im sure he sent her a pic or a few!
And the Florida Tags would give it away too..

Remember Hubby said there was nothing wrong with their relationship!

I'm with you on this one. I think he is involved and her remains are somewhere outside of NC on whichever route he took back to FL. MOO

Seems like there are 2 primary suspects (as far as WSers are concerned).

1. NH
2. Husband

LE has focused on NH, which seems to indicate they think he, as the last "known" person to be with Kelli, is directly involved in whatever happened to her.

There's been no indication so far (that we can see) that shows LE is particularly focused on the husband. Of course they're not going to tell us the details of their investigation and if they verified his alibi or not.

Hope for missing Fort Bragg soldier fragile as butterfly wings -
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11314265/

Also, and snipped:

1. NH
2. Husband

Yes! Was her husband in the area when she went missing? Shouldn't be too hard for LE to check if he had made an unexpected visit home.. Also, ask NH and hubby to take lie detector tests ..
I would like them ruled out, or ruled in, so case can move on...

It is possible someone else did this, perhaps someone at FB saw her with NH, and the person seeing her with NH becomes jealous because he things she's giving herself to homeless NH who lives in shack behind behind the bar...

It's a kind of control-freak jealously, in which a man become angry and aggressive towards a woman simply because he feels so superior to the man she's with.

JMO, but I dont think FPD has a thing on NH as to any involvement in this beyond what he has told them. I may be wrong, but I dont think they are going to get anything else on him either.

Probably not -- guilty or not, SteveP, I agree.

Locklear said there was no crime scene, and unless they get a tip on something totally unknown by us at this time, he's right. If they really searched NH's vehicle well, I ASSUME they found nothing; if all he had was a lean-to behind the bar, that's as good as sleeping in the woods.
Perfect crime scene?:waitasec: Where did he keep his shirts, jeans, shoes, socks, underwear, winter coat, shorts, t-shirts, etc., etc.? Does he have a trunk or suitcase or box somewhere? Maybe locked in his truck???

I'm not ruling out a complete stranger accosting her when NH let her off -- IF what he said is true. Dump the body in the Cape fear, or somewhere deep in the woods -- or burn it or bury it to delay its being found. Was it the serial rapist and something went wrong? Someone conked her on the head & took her to his place & raped & killed, a la Ted Bundy??:waitasec:

Did she jump off a bridge? Did she take a walk on the bridge with a friend & did that person throw her off? :waitasec:

1. NH
2. Husband

LE has focused on NH, which seems to indicate they think he, as the last "known" person to be with Kelli, is directly involved in whatever happened to her.

There's been no indication so far (that we can see) that shows LE is particularly focused on the husband. Of course they're not going to tell us the details of their investigation and if they verified his alibi or not.

I hope they know much more than they are telling Maddie!

I think we should add a 3rd candidate: Unknown assailant is in "the right place at the right time." (Or vice versa.) This rapist keeps nagging at me, too...

From the Today Show: New development in missing case of Ft. Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/48188414#48188414
From the video...

Reporter: Detective Jeff Locklear says at the center of the investigation...the texts and calls Kelli made after leaving the bar.

Detective Locklear: I think they weigh heavily on the events of that night and how she felt about what was going on and who she was with.

Sounds to me like after they left the bar Kelli expressed to somebody via call and/or text that she was uncomfortable being with Nick.

One thing I've wondered for a while but haven't posted is if Nick took her somewhere after they left the bar...maybe he told her he had some place he'd like to show her. Obviously they couldn't have gone far if her last ping was in the Ramsey St area around FB/her apartment (and if no pings show it leaving the area). I thought of maybe Carver Falls Rd, since it's very rural and close by. Another area might be behind Methodist University.

Clearly states husband was in FL and is not a suspect, so check him off the list...

ETA - no mention of her karaoke friend being questioned..
Detective Locklear:"I believe he (nick holbert) has very valuable information as to where's she's at."
I think as far as LE is concerned it is a real short list.

I have just moved to Fayettville and I am on the fence about suspects but one thing that is very coincidental is the serial rapist that is terrorizing this place. He struck again 2 days ago and right in Kelly's complex. What if when NH dropped her off she was then attacked by this sicko? Also, the area behind the bar is very dense and it scares me that the river is just 30 seconds around the corner by car ride.

http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2012/jul...ce-suspect-several-rapes-may-be-c-ar-2430380/

Actually where the Friday morning rape occurred and where Kelli's apartment is located is approximately 0.7 tenths of a mile - a little over a half mile.

I have just moved to Fayettville and I am on the fence about suspects but one thing that is very coincidental is the serial rapist that is terrorizing this place. He struck again 2 days ago and right in Kelly's complex. What if when NH dropped her off she was then attacked by this sicko? Also, the area behind the bar is very dense and it scares me that the river is just 30 seconds around the corner by car ride.

http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2012/jul...ce-suspect-several-rapes-may-be-c-ar-2430380/

That's not Kelli's complex. It is close, about a half mile away as the crow flies. The article wrongly combines King's Grant Condominiums (where that rape happened) on Bubble Creek Drive and Meadowbrook at King's Grant, which is where Kelli lived. They are actually two different places.

Is there any doubt now that LE believes NH is their POI/suspect? They've done everything but jump up and down screaming it. Sure, LE could be wrong, but remember they do know more than WE do (afterall we are not investigators). Imagine the odds of a RSO dropping off a young pretty woman safely, but not right at her apartment, and then a random rapist getting her. A text specifying she "got home safely" was sent, but she appears to have never made it back to her apartment. A random rapist would care about sending a txt message from Kelli's phone to announce she got home safely, why?? Makes no sense.

That's a lot of odds to work through and the txt message evidence still has to be accounted for. Random attacker has no reason to send a message from KB's phone since no one would know he was ever with her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx