Found Deceased NC - Raul Johnson, 4, Laurinburg, 24 January 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

perfectingpink

Reaction score
BREAKING: Please share to help bring Raul Johnson home safely! He was last seen traveling on foot towards Crestline Road in Laurinburg, NC.

15897292_G.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/foxcarolinanews/posts/10156100706394166

AMBER Alert issued for missing 4-year-old in Scotland County

[....]

Raul Johnson is an Indian male, approximately 3 feet tall, weighing 38 pounds. He has black hair, and brown eyes.

The child was last seen wearing white and orange tiger striped shirt with tigers on it and white pants with rocket ships printed on them.

[....]

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/37...ued-for-missing-4-year-old-in-scotland-county

I think the thread title has the wrong name? I see his name as Raul Johnson in the articles and the post is titled Blair Thomas...

Either way, last seen on foot? Hmmm he’s 4! Sounds off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the thread title has the wrong name? I see his name as Raul Johnson in the articles and the post is titled Blair Thomas...

Either way, last seen on foot? Hmmm he’s 4! Sounds off

I am not even going to try and figure out what the heck I did here.

ETA: I lied, I did try to figure it out. Apparently I chose to type out the name of someone who shared that Raul is missing.

I am not even going to try and figure out what the heck I did here.

ETA: I lied, I did try to figure it out. Apparently I chose to type out the name of someone who shared that Raul is missing.

Sounds like something I would’ve done too!
Hopefully they find him soon...it’s been a long time for a 4 year old to be alone.
My son is 4 so this is so off to me...matter of fact he was just in the other room screaming Mommy because I wasn’t within eyesight. I get sick just thinking of how scared this little guy must be...especially since it just got dark outside a few minutes ago.
Praying he’s found!!

Very rural area....he could be anywhere!!!
86f50bf6bff3f5581dad118554708b86.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

“He is not the type of child to just walk off the property and walk four miles down the road where our dogs hit,” said Detective Sgt. Jessica Sadovnikov with the Scotland Ccounty Sheriff’s Office.

K-9 officers, one from Scotland County and one from Richmond County, were used to track the boy’s scent ,which according to Sadovnikov, led from the home three miles down the road, then a quarter mile to a barn in the woods. During separate tracks, the dogs lost the boy’s scent at the barn.

“We’ve searched the barn and haven’t found any indication of foul play. We saw some disturbance in the pine needles, but we can’t find him,” Sadovnikov said.

Raul and his six-year-old sister were being watched by their grandfather while their mother, Annie Johnson, was at work.

Sadovnikov, who has dealt with the family multiple times, said Raul has been known to wonder the family’s property, which has several trailers, sheds and a chicken coop on it but emphasized he has never left the property before.

K-9 officers, one from Scotland County and one from Richmond County, were used to track the boy’s scent ,which according to Sadovnikov, led from the home three miles down the road, then a quarter mile to a barn in the woods. During separate tracks, the dogs lost the boy’s scent at the barn.

“We’ve searched the barn and haven’t found any indication of foul play. We saw some disturbance in the pine needles, but we can’t find him,” Sadovnikov said.

Raul and his six-year-old sister were being watched by their grandfather while their mother, Annie Johnson, was at work.

http://www.laurinburgexchange.com/t...rities-search-for-missing-scotland-county-boy

The last person to see Raul was an elderly neighbor that he visits every morning for cookies and candy at around 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.

“(Woman) said this morning was unusual because he knocked on the door and didn’t speak to her, which is very uncommon for him,” Sadovnikov said.

Sadovnikov said the neighbor didn’t see any obvious signs of abuse and that the grandfather didn’t realize Raul was missing until 11:30 a.m. The family then spent an hour looking for Raul on the property before calling 911.

“Based on my training experience and interactions with this child, I don’t think he would have ever gone that far alone, there’s no way,” Sadovnikov said.

Sadovnikov said the sheriff’s office does not have any suspects this time.

http://www.laurinburgexchange.com/t...rities-search-for-missing-scotland-county-boy

Raul’s biological father, Carols Gonzales, is currently under a U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detainer hold after he was arrested in September 2017 on seven counts of child molestation.

The mother was also charged at the time with five felony counts of child abuse by sexual assault, eight felony counts of accessory after the fact indecent liberties, and one felony count of forcible sex offense.

Edited to remove - duplicate

Praying for this precious boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

How in the world does the mother have custody? Am I reading that correctly?

Mother was under the same roof with those charges:tantrum:

This is upsetting in many ways.

I'm perplexed about the AA. From what I understand about the criteria, this case does not meet it. Although obviously I'm glad they issued it.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

And why did this poor little man show up at a neighbors every morning for cookies and candy. Horribly sad.

Raul’s biological father, Carols Gonzales, is currently under a U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detainer hold after he was arrested in September 2017 on seven counts of child molestation.

The mother was also charged at the time with five felony counts of child abuse by sexual assault, eight felony counts of accessory after the fact indecent liberties, and one felony count of forcible sex offense.

http://www.laurinburgexchange.com/t...rities-search-for-missing-scotland-county-boy.

Kind of local for me and my hinky meter was already going off based on social media and local gossip. After reading this, it's now off the charts.

“He is not the type of child to just walk off the property and walk four miles down the road where our dogs hit,” said Detective Sgt. Jessica Sadovnikov with the Scotland Ccounty Sheriff’s Office.

Sadovnikov, who has dealt with the family multiple times, said Raul has been known to wonder the family’s property, which has several trailers, sheds and a chicken coop on it but emphasized he has never left the property before.

WTF? Why in hell was this little boy with his mother? This is totally unacceptable for child services to allow this to happen.
"The mother was also charged at the time with five felony counts of child abuse by sexual assault, eight felony counts of accessory after the fact indecent liberties, and one felony count of forcible sex offense."

I'm perplexed about the AA. From what I understand about the criteria, this case does not meet it. Although obviously I'm glad they issued it.

It fits the criteria for Amber Alert in North Carolina.

Me too. I can't help but wonder if a vehicle was stored in the barn and is now gone. That would explain why the dogs lost the scent at the barn,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd
Back