Found Deceased NC - Raul Johnson, 4, Laurinburg, 24 January 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just logged in to say the same thing. The charges filed against her sound pretty serious. Did she post bail, were the charges dropped? I wonder why he didn't speak to the neighbor this morning and what could have happened to him after he left there but before grandpa noticed him missing an hour later? A lot can happen to a four year-old in an hour!! Pray is found safe this pm. moo
How in the world does the mother have custody? Am I reading that correctly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raul’s biological father, Carols Gonzales, is currently under a U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detainer hold after he was arrested in September 2017 on seven counts of child molestation.

The mother was also charged at the time with five felony counts of child abuse by sexual assault, eight felony counts of accessory after the fact indecent liberties, and one felony count of forcible sex offense.

http://www.laurinburgexchange.com/t...rities-search-for-missing-scotland-county-boy

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
Crap, poor baby!

The last person to see Raul was an elderly neighbor that he visits every morning for cookies and candy at around 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.

“(Woman) said this morning was unusual because he knocked on the door and didn’t speak to her, which is very uncommon for him,” Sadovnikov said.

Sadovnikov said the neighbor didn’t see any obvious signs of abuse and that the grandfather didn’t realize Raul was missing until 11:30 a.m. The family then spent an hour looking for Raul on the property before calling 911.

“Based on my training experience and interactions with this child, I don’t think he would have ever gone that far alone, there’s no way,” Sadovnikov said.

Sadovnikov said the sheriff’s office does not have any suspects this time.

http://www.laurinburgexchange.com/t...rities-search-for-missing-scotland-county-boy

So many questions here, if his regular morning routine was to go by the neighbor for cookies, why was his grandfather missing him? Why was he even concerned? Raul was known to wander alone around the property so why this morning his grandfather missed him?

My heart is breaking for Raul. I have a feeling this isn't going to end well. I pray I am wrong.

Does anyone know if a Missing facebook page has been started?

So many questions here, if his regular morning routine was to go by the neighbor for cookies, why was his grandfather missing him? Why was he even concerned? Raul was known to wander alone around the property so why this morning his grandfather missed him?
Yep...good questions. I'm concerned about this one....

How in the world does the mother have custody? Am I reading that correctly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, does anyone know if the mother has gone to trial yet for the charges, and if the child involved was Raul?

Raul was reportedly not wearing shoes and it was about 30 degrees this morning. Why on earth would the neighbor not report this or at the very least take him home? Obviously the grandfather wasn't very involved with taking care of Raul.

"Raul Gonzales is 3-feet tall, weighs 47 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing matching blue and white pajamas with rocket ships on them. He wasn’t wearing shoes."

I would like to know who lives with the neighbor.

"Oh no, not another one" is my first thought here.

I hope I'm wrong and this little fella is found safe.

Just had eye surgery yesterday so I'm about blind right now. Can someone find any information on the charges against Raul's father and the mother?

AMBER Alert issued for missing 4-year-old in Scotland County

[....]

Raul Johnson is an Indian male, approximately 3 feet tall, weighing 38 pounds. He has black hair, and brown eyes.

The child was last seen wearing white and orange tiger striped shirt with tigers on it and white pants with rocket ships printed on them.

[....]

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/37...ued-for-missing-4-year-old-in-scotland-county

Strange that the description is so detailed stating that his shirt has stripes with tigers on it and the pants had rocket ships on it but no shoes. :thinking:

Raul was reportedly not wearing shoes and it was about 30 degrees this morning. Why on earth would the neighbor not report this or at the very least take him home? Obviously the grandfather wasn't very involved with taking care of Raul.

"Raul Gonzales is 3-feet tall, weighs 47 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing matching blue and white pajamas with rocket ships on them. He wasn’t wearing shoes."

I would like to know who lives with the neighbor.
WTH!? Not wearing shoes?????

No description of a coat either. Praying he just ran away and hiding somewhere.

Sounds like this little guy had no one in his life who cared about him.....IMO....this makes me feel ill.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Mother being under the same roof with those charges :gaah:

Exactly, does anyone know if the mother has gone to trial yet for the charges, and if the child involved was Raul?

Here is some more info on their arrest in September: http://www.laurinburgexchange.com/news/12238/scotland-couple-is-jailed-on-child-sexual-abuse-charges

Detectives received the report from the Scotland County Department of Social Services on Sept. 11. The couple were arrested on Sept. 21.

Authorities did not specify the number of victims. They said one was six years old.

No description of a coat either. Praying he just ran away and hiding somewhere.

It was really nice today, but a bit cool. Tonight the temps are supposed to get below freezing. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd
Back