NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup...and if it was her remains I would think LE would say it's her or its not her right away because she has braces therefore she was at the dentist. It would not take this long. It's frustrating.

OMG it came to me last night-a horrible thought-maybe the body was dismembered and that's why it's taking so long.

OMG it came to me last night-a horrible thought-maybe the body was dismembered and that's why it's taking so long.

It wouldn't have to be quite that bad. Bones scattered by animals would have the same effect.

They could also have the results but keeping quiet while they complete the investigation.

That article was dated March 27th, 2015, so if those 'sources' who made that statement were credible then one could assume charges wouldn't take more than a year to file.

She's never been formally or publicly named as a POI by Sheriff Sealey.

Well i have seen charges take up to 3-5 years to file.. Depends on who is doing the upper end of the work.

Well i have seen charges take up to 3-5 years to file.. Depends on who is doing the upper end of the work.

Both NAMUS & the FBI advise the primary contact with this case is the Robeson County Sheriff's Office. So that may answer your question on 'who' is handling the upper end.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yep 6 months, it makes it more alarming because there was obviously something wrong . It could have been clashing with a "mom" she didn't know well or just boredom and decided to runaway. Though I will say,looking at her birth mother's posts on Facebook that I find it hard to believe she would have no communication with a little sister who is curious about her location.

I have to agree with you here. she was talking to a friends so why not relatives. I haven't ever seen a youth a get iin rural area in 3months unless it was family run business;'

I just remember'd something walmart pays with a check cards so she wouldn't need a bank account these cards go through master card/visa i think.. did they use bloodhound in the van to see if a sara was in it

It depends on what the state laws are. Florida and some other states have sunshine laws that require the release of public information. States like Massachusetts have privacy laws that protect the average person. I don't know where North Carolina falls on that spectrum.

Here's a pdf with north Carolinas guidelines, the intro describes them as sunshine laws but from what I read its not as transparent as what many of us think of when we think of Floridas sunshine laws...page 6 and on talks about criminal investigations and what is and isn't subject to public disclosure. In general, the records in NC criminal investigations aren't public records but there is a list of things that are generally released to the public, like the basics we see in many states. It also talks about how to request certain info.

http://www.ncdoj.gov/getdoc/ef04d58...6f95b9/AG-open-government-booklet-4-8-08.aspx

Here's a pdf with north Carolinas guidelines, the intro describes them as sunshine laws but from what I read its not as transparent as what many of us think of when we think of Floridas sunshine laws...page 6 and on talks about criminal investigations and what is and isn't subject to public disclosure. In general, the records in NC criminal investigations aren't public records but there is a list of things that are generally released to the public, like the basics we see in many states. It also talks about how to request certain info.

http://www.ncdoj.gov/getdoc/ef04d58...6f95b9/AG-open-government-booklet-4-8-08.aspx

Very good link and useful information too. However, we had been discussing the body found was in Dillon County, South Carolina. Also, if the body was determined to be that of a local Native American then tribal laws would prevent the publication of any details regarding the deceased.

Very good link and useful information too. However, we had been discussing the body found was in Dillon County, South Carolina. Also, if the body was determined to be that of a local Native American then tribal laws would prevent the publication of any details regarding the deceased.

Do they have to be in the active tribe's there locally or is that a non factor. Or am I reaching to far into it.

Bumping for Sara

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised nothing has been posted on the Facebook page in months.

Is the investigation still active?

I dug back into The Fayetteville Observer (Fayetteville is about 48 miles from Fairmont) and found these articles from February. It's the most recent their "Seardh" utility delivered.

VIDEO: Press conference on disappearance of Sara Graham

• by Nancy McCleary
  • Feb 4, 2016

FBI spokeswoman Shelley Lynch and Robeson County Sheriff Kenneth Sealey discuss the disappearance of Sara Graham a year ago.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video

VIDEO: Press conference on disappearance of Sara Graham

• by Nancy McCleary
  • Feb 4, 2016

FBI spokeswoman Shelley Lynch and Robeson County Sheriff Kenneth Sealey discuss the disappearance of Sara Graham a year ago.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crime & public safety

FBI offering reward for missing Fairmont woman

• By Nancy McCleary Staff writer
  • Feb 4, 2016

FAIRMONT - On Feb. 4, 2015, Sara Nicole Graham got into her father's white van and left their Fairmont home about 6:30 a.m. heading to work in…

http://www.fayobserver.com/search/?...tion&app=editorial&q=Sara+Graham&nsa=eedition

Last seen by step-mommy dearest, the claimant stating that Sara drove away. The claimant who was (at the time) surrounded by juvenile delinquents who could have been talked into darn near anything. The claimant who shortly after Sara's disappearance lost said job, thereby removing her from further contact with said juveniles. Unspoken opinions, dots unconnected. Just observations.

Out of all the threads I follow, this is the first one I click on first if there is a new post, hoping that she has been found. I'm glad you all continue to post for Sara. The silence around this case is very strange.

Is Sara's father still with her step-mother? I remember hearing he wasn't staying at the home after or at the time of the disappearance... it wasn't really clear and I haven't heard any updates on that since.

starryfive, they still share a facebook page updated as of April of this year. I assume that means yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8