NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara Nicole Graham , it's almost 3 months since you've been gone :( I hope and pray that you're getting ready to have a fun week-end . It's hard to believe that there hasn't been any community searches for you. I still pray you haven't been forgotten, I know I worry about you and your safety. Hope to hear soon that you're ok.

Sara Nicole Graham , it's almost 3 months since you've been gone :( I hope and pray that you're getting ready to have a fun week-end . It's hard to believe that there hasn't been any community searches for you. I still pray you haven't been forgotten, I know I worry about you and your safety. Hope to hear soon that you're ok.

I read here a few times a week just to see if she is found or has come home. Each time I am disappointed to see nothing new about the case. When I watch the show "Disappeared" the lead in is always something about the "the weeks leading up to the day they went missing" and how that will tell the story or give them a clue to what happened to them. But with Sara we don't know much about the day she went missing, much less the weeks leading up to the day. That in of it's self is strange. You can't back up to a brick wall and expect to see anything.

I read here a few times a week just to see if she is found or has come home. Each time I am disappointed to see nothing new about the case. When I watch the show "Disappeared" the lead in is always something about the "the weeks leading up to the day they went missing" and how that will tell the story or give them a clue to what happened to them. But with Sara we don't know much about the day she went missing, much less the weeks leading up to the day. That in of it's self is strange. You can't back up to a brick wall and expect to see anything.
Well. we do know she had on her blue WM vest or was she carrying her blue WM vest? and Pinkys up 4 sara ? that should get her home ,right? Sorry, but, not really. SO SAD!! :(

Well. we do know she had on her blue WM vest or was she carrying her blue WM vest? and Pinkys up 4 sara ? that should get her home ,right? Sorry, but, not really. SO SAD!! :(

I must have missed something. I don't know what your post means.

I must have missed something. I don't know what your post means.

I think she was being sarcastic.
Basically we know nothing but that she had in her possession a blue Walmart vest , we don't even know if she had it with her or was wearing it.
We know nothing about anything else she was wearing or where her phone has pinged or who saw her last or if it was her "normal route" to work or if anything was found around her van or what areas were searched, who she had been hanging out with, what her habits were or were not....etc....

Just fell off the face of the earth and NO ONE seems to care or be looking.... (other than WS members of course ;) )

At least those of you who have posted on this page can find something to say. I check here each day; there's no news and I can think of nothing to add. I will say this much. When I search Google for news it works best for me to use Sara's full name: Sara Nicole Graham. Sometimes I search Sara Nicole Graham missing. The news articles are scattered now and searching this way pulls them together on one page for the most part.

I also look for updates on this case nearly everyday. It seems so sad that no one seems to care about Sara...

I think she was being sarcastic.
Basically we know nothing but that she had in her possession a blue Walmart vest , we don't even know if she had it with her or was wearing it.
We know nothing about anything else she was wearing or where her phone has pinged or who saw her last or if it was her "normal route" to work or if anything was found around her van or what areas were searched, who she had been hanging out with, what her habits were or were not....etc....

Just fell off the face of the earth and NO ONE seems to care or be looking.... (other than WS members of course ;) )
Skully said,I must have missed something. I don't know what your post means.

Exactly,Sarcasm, we know nothing, still, nothing! We really don't even know if she had her WM vest with her , nothing about this story makes any sense and we probably will never know.

I also look for updates on this case nearly everyday. It seems so sad that no one seems to care about Sara...

It's sad that there's been no news on her case, but it is far from true that no one seems to care about Sara Graham. Many people still think of her and I'm certain LE hasn't dropped the ball on this.

What I find odd, is that an 18 year old has such a small footprint on the internet. I know she lived all over and that this was a transition moving in with dad and step-mom after all the yrs with mom, but really even the bf has noting to say. So I wonder if accounts were closed or stuff deleted before she went off the grid. The whole thing is just weird to say the least. I am an old woman and have a rather large presentence on the internet. I had FB, twitter, etsy, joined lots of blogs due to my art work, posted here for years, and I am not 18 and social at all. So to find so little is weird to me. I would think just the fact you moved around to so many places would make you want to blog more, or chat with friends or something. JMO

I ran across an article about Websleuths and the members and how they help crack the Teleka Patrick case using a peoplebrowrs app to find thousands of posts Patrick made and were deleted. I know nothing of this app or who or how this was done, but maybe there is something in this case that would help uncover some of the mystery. Oh and the Websleuths here are amazing. You guys make my jaw drop when I read what you have uncovered, not just this case but all the case here. You Rock!

I don't think everyone uses their own name to get around on the internet. You'd be hard pressed to find the real person sometimes.

I don't think everyone uses their own name to get around on the internet. You'd be hard pressed to find the real person sometimes.

She was on twitter and she was not using her real name. If you google WS you will find the article about her and what the members here did.

It's sad that there's been no news on her case, but it is far from true that no one seems to care about Sara Graham. Many people still think of her and I'm certain LE hasn't dropped the ball on this.

Poor wording on my part...people posting here obviously care. However, I see no evidence of family and friends pushing for answers or coordinating searches....this is what I find sad.

I'm sure that with who their suspect is, the police are working very carefully to make sure they have everything exact.

At least I hope so, for Sara's sake.

While WRAL has not retracted their report, to my knowledge, neither has anyone else reported it. I wonder why; seems like it would be coveted news. We are just left hanging with no mercy.

:websleuther:

Where are you young lady? I hope and wish with all of my heart you left to make a new life.

I keep Sara in my prayers! Such a bright and wonderful person; she deserves justice or at least for us to know she is safe. This case went nowhere fast but she is always in my heart.

I'm sure that with who their suspect is, the police are working very carefully to make sure they have everything exact.

At least I hope so, for Sara's sake.
Considering the players involved, no doubt it's a delicate dance.

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Robeson County Sheriff's Office are still actively working a joint missing persons investigation," said Shelley Lynch, a spokeswoman for the FBI office in Charlotte.

"We are not providing specific details on the leads we are following at this time because disclosing investigation information publicly is not in the best interest of finding Sara," Lynch said in an email.

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/cri...cle_472f4359-cc82-5e5c-95e1-e09557591a32.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971