NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Funny how when LE doesn't want a case to be solved, it doesn't get solved.

Who here has seen the 1973 film White Lightning with Burt Reynolds and Ned Beatty? That film offers a very good depiction of how LE operates in rural areas like Fairmont.

Last edited:
I found one podcast on Sara Graham. It is at:
https://www.redjusticepodcast.com/episodes

Episode 5 - Sara Graham (Nov. 30, 2020)
It's only 14 min. long.

The Red Justice Podcast features Indigenous true crime stories. The goal of the podcast is to bring awareness to the many cases of missing and murdered indigenous people in North America.

Well, the Red Justice Project Podcast on Sara Graham was excellent. In the 14 minutes, they certainly packed in a lot of very good information. I highly recommend that you have a listen! I just subscribed to the podcast to listen to their other episodes. They do a great job.

Feb 4 2022
Feb 4 2022
FBI, Robeson County Sheriff’s Office asks for information on 7th anniversary of woman’s disappearance (wmbfnews.com)
QMYC7SBR3NFP7MB45ECO2D6OIA.PNG

FBI Charlotte missing poster for Sara Graham(Source: FBI Ch

Last edited:
From the article: "He added that many of the people they have talked to have been cooperative, but he also believes that someone very close to her isn’t telling the FBI everything that they know."
This is what I've always felt.
Thanks for the update dotr!

Just listened to the podcast....rumors within it that I never heard before. I too think the interview was strange. As a parent, I would be HOUNDING the FBI to ensure they are still working the case. I still have hope that Sara will get justice someday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11
Back