NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sara Nicole Graham – The Charley Project

Last updated February 6, 2022; details of disappearance updated.

Details of Disappearance
Graham was last seen in Fairmont, North Carolina on February 4, 2015. She left her home in the 4000 block of Centerville Church Road at 6:30 a.m. to report to work at a Wal-Mart store in Pembroke, North Carolina, where she was a cashier and door greeter. She was supposed to clock in at 7:00 a.m., but never arrived and has never been heard from again.

She'd been driving a white Chevrolet van registered to her father. That same day, the van was found locked and abandoned. It was parked in a wheat field off east McDonald Road between Chicken Road and Centerville Church Road, several feet off the road, with no indications that a struggle had taken place.

A photo of the van is posted with this case summary. Although the police didn't learn about its location until 12:15 p.m., witnesses reported seeing it parked there as early as 6:45 a.m.

Graham lived with her father and stepmother, both of whom worked for the Robeson County Sheriff's Office. On March 18, six weeks after Graham disappeared, her stepmother was fired from her position in the sheriff's office. She'd worked there for 23 years. Authorities haven't stated the reason for her termination or whether it was related to Graham's disappearance.

Little information is available in Graham's disappearance, but it's uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning. She had moved to North Carolina from Texas just a few months before she disappeared. She is described as a responsible person and a dependable employee who was making friends and was happy with her new life in North Carolina. Her case remains unsolved.

Sara Nicole Graham – The Charley Project

Last updated February 6, 2022; details of disappearance updated.

Details of Disappearance
Graham was last seen in Fairmont, North Carolina on February 4, 2015. She left her home in the 4000 block of Centerville Church Road at 6:30 a.m. to report to work at a Wal-Mart store in Pembroke, North Carolina, where she was a cashier and door greeter. She was supposed to clock in at 7:00 a.m., but never arrived and has never been heard from again.

She'd been driving a white Chevrolet van registered to her father. That same day, the van was found locked and abandoned. It was parked in a wheat field off east McDonald Road between Chicken Road and Centerville Church Road, several feet off the road, with no indications that a struggle had taken place.

A photo of the van is posted with this case summary. Although the police didn't learn about its location until 12:15 p.m., witnesses reported seeing it parked there as early as 6:45 a.m.

Graham lived with her father and stepmother, both of whom worked for the Robeson County Sheriff's Office. On March 18, six weeks after Graham disappeared, her stepmother was fired from her position in the sheriff's office. She'd worked there for 23 years. Authorities haven't stated the reason for her termination or whether it was related to Graham's disappearance.

Little information is available in Graham's disappearance, but it's uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning. She had moved to North Carolina from Texas just a few months before she disappeared. She is described as a responsible person and a dependable employee who was making friends and was happy with her new life in North Carolina. Her case remains unsolved.
"She left her home in the 4000 block of Centerville Church Road at 6:30 a.m. to report to work at a Wal-Mart store in Pembroke. . .."

This should not be stated as fact. It is the story being promulgated by someone in her household and is probably fiction.

I personally doubt that Sarah left the house alive that day.

“Sources close to the investigation told WRAL News, however, that the FBI, which joined the investigation early this month, considers Connie Graham a suspect in the case, adding that an arrest may be made and charges filed soon.”

-March 2015

Too much evidence to suggest anything except this from what I can tell on the outside.
I will continue to dig.

No evidence of foul play around the vehicle
Last ping on her cell triangulated to a remote area near the house they lived in at around 7 am (supposedly she left for work at 6:30)
Stepmom is fired from the Sheriffs office two weeks after the disappearance
Rumors and speculation abound in the town about the step-brother but nothing concrete that is reportable

Unfortunately , In my opinion this case could have been solved early on. I don't believe Sara is with us anymore , and hope I'm still proven wrong and she's living a good life , but very doubtful.

I also want to mention that the only thing related to Sara Graham left on facebook, is a page that you have to become friends with whoever is running that. It used to be a page where you could see or join in with anything that was posted. That leaves any conversation or maybe tips out unless you want the person running it privy to all your facebook info. I know I don't ,as I had a FB page for Sara when she went missing and several members of her family, bullied me and told me to keep my nose out of their business. The page is Log into Facebook , you must friend them in order to post :mad:

I also want to mention that the only thing related to Sara Graham left on facebook, is a page that you have to become friends with whoever is running that. It used to be a page where you could see or join in with anything that was posted. That leaves any conversation or maybe tips out unless you want the person running it privy to all your facebook info. I know I don't ,as I had a FB page for Sara when she went missing and several members of her family, bullied me and told me to keep my nose out of their business. The page is Log into Facebook , you must friend them in order to post :mad:
The Finding Sara Graham page is still open but unfortunately....not very active.

Feb 2022
''18-year-old Sara Graham was last seen February 4, 2015, in Fairmont, North Carolina. The FBI and the Robeson County Sheriff's Office are asking for the public's help to find her. If you have any information regarding her disappearance please visit tips.fbi.gov or contact state and local law enforcement. To view Sara Graham's missing person poster please visit: https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/sar.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back