NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hoping someone will look at this sad case with new eyes and find out who did whatever harm was done to her. Or, hoping that the ones/one who know/s will get in touch with SBI -- skip the county police -- they had their chances.
Hoping for justice for Sara and those who *truly* love and miss her.

Hoping someone will talk. Someone knows something.

Hoping someone will look at this sad case with new eyes and find out who did whatever harm was done to her. Or, hoping that the ones/one who know/s will get in touch with SBI -- skip the county police -- they had their chances.
Hoping for justice for Sara and those who *truly* love and miss her.

Hoping someone will talk. Someone knows something.
Someone definitely knows something. My belief is that certain someones are in denial of the actions of the poi.

• Graham’s van

''Video Transcript​

18-year-old Sara Graham hasn’t been seen since February 4, 2015. Her family said she left their home in Fairmount, North Carolina, early that morning to go to work. She never arrived. Hours later, her van was found abandoned in a field along East McDonald Road.

The FBI and the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office have followed hundreds of leads and interviewed dozens of people. FBI Special Agent Smith has been investigating her disappearance from the very beginning.

Special Agent Smith: "Everything we've learned about Sarah tells us that she did not take off on her own, she’s responsible. She had a job at Wal-Mart and was considered a dependable employee. Sara was making friends and was happy with her new life in North Carolina. While most of the people we have interviewed have been cooperative, we believe someone very close to her isn’t telling us everything they know. We have uncovered a lot of evidence, but we still need that missing piece to bring Sara home. Now is the time to come forward and help."

At the time of her disappearance, Sarah had short dark brown hair, wore glasses and had braces. She is Native American five feet, four inches tall and weighed 160 pounds. The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to Sarah's location. Call FBI Charlotte at 704-672-6100 or submit a tip online at tips.fbi.gov.''

This story just still really sticks with me. Something feels off with the family dynamic to me and I can’t put my finger on it.

What if the hope was, she would relocate to NC, hate it and return to her mom. Instead she found a job, friends and liked the area and that wasn’t ideal for someone? Not sure exactly who that could be, because we honestly haven’t learned a lot about the family (either side), former bf or friends. Just my rambling thoughts.
MOO

My thoughts as well, @mrsNKY, about something being "off." I felt it from the outset -- nothing that I can really put my finger on, STS, but I immediately felt that someone close to her may know what happened.
I grew up about 20 miles from Fairmont (not "Fairmount"), and it's a little town, pop. is around 2,700 people. Lots of farmers and small business people, some are very close-mouthed and suspicious of people not in their immediate area -- lots of small towns are that way.

I still like to hope that she is safe, happy & doing well somewhere, and that she is with people who truly love her.

Does anyone know if any of her co-workers at the Pembroke Walmart were ever interviewed? The lack of available information on this case is so frustrating. Hard to believe there has been no arrest(s) or updates....very sad. Sara also had a brother that is still in Texas with the same last name, I have often wondered what his relationship w/the father is like. So many questions.

Just saw this post on Facebook:

Robeson County Sheriff's Office

2h ·

Media Release
Thursday, June 8, 2023
Robeson County Sheriffs Office Homicide Division, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and NC Troopers Association K-9 unit are conducting a search today in reference to the Sara Graham investigation.
Sara was reported missing on February 4, 2015 after her van was found abandoned in a field along East McDonald Road, Fairmont.
At the time of her disappearance, Sara had short dark brown hair, wore glasses and had braces.
Height 5’4”
Weight 160 lbs
Eyes Brown
Hair Dark Brown
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to Sara’s location.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to contact the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office at 910-671-3100, the FBI Charlotte Office at 704-672-6100 or submit a tip online at tips.fbi.gov

I pray they find Sara . AND lock up a few people responsible for her disappearance. I wonder what prompted them to search now. Sara's case sure didn't get the attention she deserved. I hope she gets it now and justice gets here for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back