NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, 11/10/09 TRIAL THREAD

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you jury... for getting this right.

And thank you Shaq. :seeya:
For giving Shaniya such a beautiful final resting place!
:seeya:

shaniya2.jpg

I would love to see a picture of his face when the guilty verdict was read

I want to see Shaniya's Dad's statement on video.

I could not possibly care less about this who just got convicted. :woohoo:
(Though I do feel like shouting it from the rooftops!)

I'm so pleased the jury reached the right decision and a guilty verdict was reached. It's been a long wait for us all. I know this case is not over yet but I just want to thank everyone who has been here praying for Shaniya and for the correct outcome in MAM's case.

I will keep praying for the best outcome in the next case. Is there a start date yet for that one?

Shaniya I hope you rest in peace you will never be forgotten by all of us.

bio-mom had better pay attention. Imo it was very important for him to be convicted of the kidnapping and the sex trafficking. She is going down the very same road, imo. She had better beg for a deal lwop.

dp is not on the table for her! Darn it !

I heard the incredible news, and all I want to do is cry and thank God for this verdict. Precious Shaniya was the first little one that drew me into WS. I will never forget her!!!

I'm having a hard time coming up with anything to say. And I know those of you who have "known" me for years here find that really hard to believe.

For now I'll just say, PRAISE GOD!

And that you are loved Shaniya Nicole Davis.

Justice is coming sweet girl. I hope Bio-momster realizes this jury knows that it wasn't kidnapping because she HANDED her beautiful little girl over to another monster! Thank you jury and thanks to everyone who loves this child as much as I do.

It was less than 10 minutes from "We have a verdict" to "Guilty."
I could get used to that...

YEA !~ Baby girl, I'm so sorry you had to go through it. Sleep with the angels little precious one.

It was less than 10 minutes from "We have a verdict" to "Guilty."
I could get used to that...

Riiiiiight, lol

On a serious note though. I am so pleased that I got to feel justice was achieved for our girl today. Or at least in regards to MAM. Now we just need to get her mother into trial.

What a horrible, sad case and a sad loss of a darling little child.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uVQKMsJGuI"]Mario McNeill found guilty of murder of Shaniya Davis - YouTube[/ame]

Mario McNeill found guilty of murder of Shaniya Davis

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhiser79
Back