NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had that very same thought a couple of hours ago...

I've always worried. I don't follow Haleigh as closely as Caylee because I can only deal with one crazy person from FL at a time but no signs of foul play, no DNA or fingerprints in the trailer, no baby/body found, excessive drug use, and 'the men in black took my sissy', or something to that effect, (sorry if not accurate or word for word). I also wonder if this is the case if she is still alive and if so, I can honestly say I am not sure which would be worse. :(

Cheyenne is probably the half sister to Shaniya by the father. I bet they have the same dad.

Wow....we never heard that she "insisted".....and it seems that the father regularly traveled for work...his sister (the aunt) watched Shaniya when he was out of town

I can understand that the poor man must be totally devastated and racked with remorse....but that is no reason to "whitewash" the facts

He could have refused Antoinette...and told her to get a lawyer and take him to court...

he could have allowed supervised visits (to start) with....

and I sure feel that somehow his sister could have done a better job of checking out just where she was dropping off that precious little angel

one look at that dive trailer and I would have driven off with Shaniya safely in tow

not to mention that various residents of Fayetteville have firmly stated this is a known "rotten" area...high crime, drugs, really bottom of the heap

I don't see any reason to pussyfoot around the truth here:waitasec:

I guess the only reason I can see not to keep on talking about the things the dad did "wrong" is respect for this child and her family. JMO

ETA: Can we please just let this man mourn the loss of his child without attacking his actions for now? Just for now?

I really don't think anyone else is involved. I still believe the point of no return happened at the trailer. I still think that is what the disturbance was at 3 a.m. I still believe that is where the trafficking and prostitution happened. And I still believe egg donor told MAM to take Shaniya and get rid of her. They have sewer problems at the trailer so he takes her to a hotel to clean her up and get rid of evidence as best he can. Then he murders her and conceals her body on the way back to Fayetteville. Meanwhile, the "mom" is responsible for concocting a kidnap story and dealing with the police. She throws Coe under the bus - which worked, I might add. Without the lucky chance of the hotel worker remembering seeing Shaniya with MAM, Coe would still likely be in jail telling them he don't know nuttin' about nuttin' and MAM would still be out gallivanting around, and Shaniya would still be alone in the woods.

There may have been other men involved in the "sexual servitude" and prostitution, but I think these two cretins are wholly responsible for the murder.

I can understand it. Typically, I don't respond to these news stories in any personal way. We hear horrible things all day and if we reacted to each one, none of us would live long. I must admit though that this has disgusted me beyond words. I'm simply speechless at the depravity. The judge is saying human trafficking brings 261 months in prison. That's only 21 years. Are they freaking kidding?

If that woman (AD) isn't sent to prison for the rest of her life, I will be shocked. Sent to prison. Rest of her life. Isolation.

~*

Could be that she will get more charges. Seems to me it is a DP case, since she was murdered in the commission of the crime of child trafficking.
I'm hoping at least.

AD will only face life in prison if her charges are upgraded. She only faces 30 some years now, IIRC.

I posted this earlier.

The amount of time she COULD get on each charge is sickening!
261 months for human trafficing
98 months for child abuse-prostitution
2 months for resisting an officer
2 months for filing a faulse police report.

If no other charges are added the MAX. that she could get on these four charges would be 30 years and 4 months. She is 25 now, she COULD be out of prison by the time she is 55 years old!

Did the judge really have to remind the creature that gave birth to Shaniya 1500 times not to talk?

At dinner we saw on the news that she'd been found deceased. I haven't been following this case closely because I've been following Somer's case, but I was hopeful after they found that hotel security footage that this might turn out differently. What a beautiful little girl. It is just unfathomable to me that a mother could betray her child like that.

I'm giving a breathing treatment, but my fiance heard that they weren't sure of the room, he just said something about it.

Did I just hear correctly by Cheyenne that she knew AD was using drugs and Shaniya wasn't supposed to be with her? :waitasec:

I've always worried. I don't follow Haleigh as closely as Caylee because I can only deal with one crazy person from FL at a time but no signs of foul play, no DNA or fingerprints in the trailer, no baby/body found, excessive drug use, and 'the men and black took my sissy', or something to that effect, (sorry if not accurate or word for word). I also wonder if this is the case if she is still alive and if so, I can honestly say I am not sure which would be worse. :(
I agree in not knowing which is worse. Well, I guess I do have an opinion on which is worse and I feel that Shaniya received the better deal because the other choice would have been much worse for her. Those are not two good choices to pick from.

I just wanted to say I see so many of us not being able to grasp what has happened here, how this mother or person could do such a thing to this child.
I went to counseling on and off for a few years due to a pshyco ex because I could not grasp why he did the things he did her answer to me was " You will never be able to figure it out, because you are not crazy ". My ex was diagnosed with pshycopathic deviance, hysteria, and top that off with multiple personality disorder.

The day that I can say that I know why a mother would sell her child, or feel that I empathize with a mother that could do that is the day I take myself out of the gene pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01