NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found what I was looking for in case anyone else is interested, if not please ignore.

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/gascripts/statutes/StatutesTOC.pl?Chapter=0014

Chapter 14 of the NC statutes.

Murder in the first or second degree (first degree "Class A Felony" would be the charge I am anticipating for both).
http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/ByArticle/Chapter_14/Article_6.html (note the first paragraph)

There is also headings that cover some of the other offenses they have been charged with at this time.

Again, only if anyone else is interested.

Now,I'm confused by what she said,she said,"her sister,the girl's sister,she's going to have a baby by my brother."Is she talking about the Aunt of Shaniya?Or Shaniya's sister.

To me it sounds like Shaniya's sister. OMG!

I am not sure if this link was ever posted, video of interview with McNeill's GF.

http://news.mync.com/site/news/video/9011/Interview_With_Suspect_s_Girlfriend/

Looks like another junkie mom to me.

Funny because I saw the exact opposite. I was looking for signs of withdrawals and didn't see any. I was surprised because I thought for sure she'd be coming down and coming down hard.

ETA: I wonder if they are giving her something in jail for the withdrawals? is that something they can do? Because some withdrawals, depending on what you're withdrawaling from, can be fatal.

I'm no expert and this is just a guess but I don't think meth (as we've heard eg, among other things) is AD's problem, probably crack cocaine or something else judging by her appearance (skin's too healthy looking eg). Someone may correct me.

I am thinkin' they meant a surprise for the 'world' ....not a surprise to AD...

And certainly no surprise to WS.

I don't think she is at all innocent, but one look at her during the hearing yesterday and I can tell you she is going through serious drug withdraws. I do wonder how all this is going to hit her when the drugs are all out of her system which can take weeks, and months for her brain to reconnect.

Just don't agree julieR...she KNOWS exactly what she's done to lil Shaniya She KNEW her child was VIOLATED DECEASED and MURDERED and was told just prior to going into court. I thought she appeared very composed in court. She certainly answered the judge when needed.

NO EXCUSES for this woman...she allegedly allowed ALL THIS to happen to her own precious daughter. Evil 100% PURE EVIL.

Believe me... I'm personally not making any excuses. I do believe AD could have made one agreement, and have no problems imaging a situation wherein McNeill, who could conceivably be both their dealer as well as pimp, decided to take it one step farther... which, along w saving her own sorry @$$ of course, may explain the 911 call crying kidnapping so early that am. To my mind it goes w/out saying that the minute AD consented to anything, she was responsible for everything that happened to this precious child.

Think I'll take a break and check in later y'all... this whole situation really is just so d*mn depressing...

:parrot:

Someone please explain to me why Shaniya's mother reported her missing if she knew Shainya was on her way to making her (mother)some money.

If she was selling her daughter WHY did she report it?

I'm so confused,and sad.

To me it sounds like Shaniya's sister. OMG!

This is what I've been thinking,there's an older sister,not a minor,older than the one on NG last night.The one last night says she knows AD does drugs and what kind.I've been wondering how would she know?

Someone please explain to me why Shaniya's mother reported her missing if she knew Shainya was on her way to making her (mother)some money.

I'm so confused,and sad.

To cover her involvement.

I'm so confused,and sad.

That right there is a good question.

MAM's girlfriend says in the video that the "sister" (AD's sister) used to cheer with her and had a baby with her brother. She also said there was some bad blood between them (goes on to say that she would always want their children to be okay)

interesting connection and great find mommyinheels!

Did she say "cheer" or "chill"???

KiKi,
Could you please take out my post in your quote?I had to relisten to the video,it's a little confusing.But,what I first thought she meant was not right.Thank you so much,sorry,but the girl is very upset in the video and it's kind of hard to understand what all she is saying.

This is what I've been thinking,there's an older sister,not a minor,older than the one on NG last night.The one last night says she knows AD does drugs and what kind.I've been wondering how would she know?

But AD is only 25 there is no way she could have a non minor child. How old is the dad?

ETA: they were talking about cocain use on NG last night. I think she is to "clean" for meth. Her skin is to nice unless she JUST started doing meth. Meth makes you OLD FAST!

Originally Posted by LunaticFringe

I'm so confused,and sad.
========================================================
We really don't know when or what time Shaniya was taken, we only know what AD told 911. Perhaps she was gone a lot longer. AD needed to call so she could report her child missing (as an innocent mother), never thinking someone would see them on video in a motel.

Transcribed 911 Call:

Dispatcher: 911, what is your emergency?
AD: Yes, ma'am. My name is Antionette Davis at 11[inaudible] Sleepy Hollow.
Dispatcher: Ma'am?
AD: My name is Antionette Davis at 1116a Sleepy Hollow.
Dispatcher:I said I'm not getting your address clearly. Can you slow down a little bit, and tell me again?
AD: Yes. 1116a Sleepy Hollow.
Dispatcher:1115a?
AD: 16
Dispatcher: One six?
AD: Yes, ma'am.
Dispatcher: Okay, ma'am, how can I help you?
AD: (Short pause) I woke up this morning and my daughter was not in this house. I don't know if she walked out or...I don't know what's goin on, but she's not here. .
Dispatcher: How old is your daughter?
AD: She's 5.
Dispatcher: 5?
Dispatcher: Okay. What time did you wake up? When did you last see her?
AD: I saw her, uh, at 5:30 last night.
Dispatcher: 5:30 last night? Is that when you put her to bed?
AD: Yes, ma'am. NO, when she went back to bed.
Dispatcher: Okay. That was 5 this morning, is that what your telling me?
Dispatcher: Okay. Um, were there any doors open or anything like that?
AD: She know how to unlock the front door.
Dispatcher: Okay. What is her name?
AD: Shaniya Davis.
Dispatcher: Spell that name for me.
AD: S-h-a-n-i-y-a.
Dispatcher: And she's White, Black or Hispanic.
AD: She's mixed.
Dispatcher: Okay.
AD: She's biracial.
Dispatcher: What was she wearing?
AD: She's wearing a blue, just a big old [inaudible], blue shirt with designs on it, but her hair's out.
Dispatcher: Okay. Did she have on, um, any pants?
AD: She didn't take no shoes, no pants, no nothing. She...
Dispatcher: Did she have on underwear?
AD: Yes, Ma'am.
Dispatcher: Okay. Do you know what color?
AD: They're white, and they got pink, I guess. I can't...I can't really remember. But they like white with pink designs on them.
Dispatcher: Okay. Okay. And you said none of the doors were open?
AD: No, ma'a. They were locked, but she knows how to unlock the front door.
Dispatcher: Was it closed this morning?
AD: Yes, ma'am
Dispatcher: And you said it was about 5:30?
Dispatcher: Okay. Have you checked the neighborhood?
AD: I checked everywhere. I haven't checked the back end of the neighborhood, yet, but I checked the front end. I'm just, I don't know what else to do. I don't know what else to do, I'm so...I'm, I don't know what else to do.
Dispatcher: Are there any more juveniles inside the home?
AD: It's my son, but he's here.
Dispatcher: Okay. And your door was not unlocked, that what you're telling me?
AD: No, it was not unlocked, but I'm telling you, she knows how to unlock it. I was hoping that she didn't unlock it and walked out.
Dispatcher: Okay. What's the number you're calling me from, ma'am?
[redacted]
Dispatcher: Okay. We already got your call in. We're going to get someone out. You said her hair was out?
AD: Yes. It's like a bushy afro.
Dispatcher: How much does she weigh? Do you know?
AD: I don't know, ma'am. I don't remember.
Dispatcher: Okay. Alright, ma'am, just try to um, try to check your home again, and check around the neighborhood again, and if anything changes, call us back. But we already got the call in, and we're going to get someone out as soon as we can, okay?
AD: Alright.
Dispatcher: Alright ma'am. Thank you.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/audio/6439590/

IN MY OPINION, the second inaudible she started to say blanket.

So she knew Shaniya was already dead when she the 911 call was placed?Otherwise what would she be covering?

I think we'll find out alot more after the new charges.As far as what we're seeing at this point,she gave Shaniya to MAM in prostitution.But,I hope she's charged in Shaniya's death,because what she did brought her death.

I'm so confused,and sad.

Well..... if she was SUPPOSED to be bought by someone that MAM was delivering her to... they HAD to report her missing to explain why she wasn't there anymore..... not knowing the video of the motel would later pop up...

Got here at 6:30AM to read - it is now 3:30 PM
I have to get detached for a while....
I heard yesterday and still can't catch up.
This is a horrific nightmare. :furious:

There should be many LE jobs out there. Less Unemployment. We need more men on the force.
We are losing more innocent Children DAILY. This is horrific, :furious:
we need to write to our local Congress men to get more LE MUCH MORE - Our country is in Peril.

I'm so confused,and sad.

See my post above your's. I really think this may be the reason. Maybe AD consented to something but not necessarily to let McNeill remove Shaniya... but having found a "buyer" in Sandford eg, McNeill decides he will transport Shaniya and make back more of the $ to pay for drugs AD's getting from him. Alright, I will check back in later everyone. JMO

:parrot:

I must be too naive. Of course, I knew this existed, but on this level???

Where are the morals? What kind of life is that, especially for the children they are bringing into the world? What chance do these babies have? It is breaking my heart. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro