NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAM's girlfriend says in the video that the "sister" (AD's sister) used to cheer with her and had a baby with her brother. She also said there was some bad blood between them (goes on to say that she would always want their children to be okay)

interesting connection and great find mommyinheels!

I wonder if MAM's girl friend brother was the adult male in the trailer when Shaniya was reported missing.
We assumed first it was Coe. If I recall correctly, it was reported that two adult females, one adult male , one 7 y old , and one infant(possibly the two year old of BD).
May McNeill confided in his brother where Shaniya was dumped.

So,from the article of Shaniya being with AD on weekends sometimes,I guess it must have went okay,as far as the Dad and Aunt knew.So,when she was going to be dropped off for just a couple of days again,in October,AD called and said she wasn't giving her back?This actually would make more sense,if she was going to be with her for a couple of days,they thought AD would be taking her to her school,but she didn't.This must be what LE spokesperson meant by with the custody Shaniya lived back and forth.

I'm bumping this forward but I did not hear about AD selling her child into prostitution until the charges were announced.

I don't know where LE got the information in order to bring forth those charges.

The only place I heard it was from the charges that LE brought forth.

Well if I'm understanding this correctly, Coe didn't suspect because he was beside himself wondering where she was. That would leave either a confession from Davis (which I doubt) or McNeill. Unless there's a 3rd party involved that we aren't aware of yet.

I am no way defending Davis but I will play devil's advocate and question how much of what McNeill is saying can be taken as the truth here.

Aw don't get me wrong I am not giving her a get out of jail card she is guilty as hell and deserves everything she gets.
Unfortunately (not me) I now a little bit about the way drugs work on the brain and I know how they can make you detached from any feelings, very numb that's why I was saying I wonder how she will feel when all that is gone........hey maybe is will not make a difference at all, but from everyone I have ever known it usually does.
BBM
Wow, you're post reminds me of Dr. Bethany Marshall on NG one night saying drugs can hijack your brain, and make a person not know right from wrong. I haven't had a drink for 8 years, but alcohol hijacked my brain many times, it was always hard trying to remember which way I came home. I am so ashamed of those days, and Thank God that I am not drinking anymore, and I can enjoy my babies every milestone without all that baggage that I used to carry around.:blushing:

Well if I'm understanding this correctly, Coe didn't suspect because he was beside himself wondering where she was. That would leave either a confession from Davis (which I doubt) or McNeill. Unless there's a 3rd party involved that we aren't aware of yet.

I am no way defending Davis but I will play devil's advocate and question how much of what McNeill is saying can be taken as the truth here.

I understand you are just exploring the situation Raebie. It could have been a confession from Davis or MAM or it might have been from AD herself. I don't know. It could also have been from someone connected to the family that put two and two together or it could have been someone else in that trailer that night that is trying to plea out in case of future charges...KWIM?

I am hesitant to think that it came from MAM alone (or Coe because that would implicate him in a couple of charges). Bear with me I'm puzzling this out as I type...

I'm not sure that LE would have asked for those charges if they didn't have enough evidence to move forward with a prosecution other than a statement made by another offender in the case who himself is charged with Felony Kidnapping. KWIM?

that's what i'm saying. The more I thought about it....the less sense it made. The only one talking...as far as we know is McNeill. Mom didn't act appropriate ....but was she covering her drug use? the living conditions? If she's had this child weekends over the years with no problems...

I dunno. I won't be shocked either way. I already have McNeill convicted of murder one in my mind....mom, I need more onfo.

Dear God, bless and comfort this poor man's broken heart....I'm crying all over again now. And boy didn't Little One look JUST like her daddy?!!!

I felt sorry for the Dad,but when Aunt Carey started talking,it literally broke my heart,you could feel her pain.And I especially feel so bad for her,because she thought when she was dropping Shaniya off,it was just for a couple of days and her last words to Carey were,"I love you Aunt CArey,see you soon."That evil momster probably was jealous of Shaniya having a good happy life and just decided to use her.I hope she is charged with murder tomorrow.

The searcher on camera when Shaniya was found says he was told to "look for where deer carcases are and trash was dumped"
That tells ME that MAM told or
the elusive driver of the blue toyota is in custody and he told,
but the news would be all over that if there was an arrest of someone else with a charge relating to a child being murdered or raped or sold, etc

BBM
Wow, you're post reminds me of Dr. Bethany Marshall on NG one night saying drugs can hijack your brain, and make a person not know right from wrong. I haven't had a drink for 8 years, but alcohol hijacked my brain many times, it was always hard trying to remember which way I came home. I am so ashamed of those days, and Thank God that I am not drinking anymore, and I can enjoy my babies every milestone without all that baggage that I used to carry around.:blushing:

I know it's OT but I wanted to say congrats on not drinking. I know what a struggle it can be and I'm glad you're thinking clearly now and making good decisions. I applaud you!

Updated Article

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7123252

"Davis' father, Bradley Lockhart, spoke with reporters from the front porch of his home Tuesday afternoon. He asked everyone to remember his daughter, and to work to prevent a similar tragedy from happening again.

"My heart bleeds and hopes and prays that this community, this country can unite as one to possibly prevent something like this from happening again, to another special angel. I ask that everyone makes it a point not to ignore or look past a situation where a person, a child, or anybody might be in danger," he said."

I have thought about this, and I believe, only speculating, that she knew Shaniya was supposed to be murdered when she was taken. I believe that is why she was taken. I think she had been prostituting her daughter all along those 3 weeks or whatever, and I think that MAM was supposed to kill her to get rid of her, I think that the stop at that hotel was a part f his (payment).

This is my guess also. AD's way of cleaning up the mess of what she put this little girl through during the time she lived with her. I believe dad and child services were closing in on her and AD knew Shaniya would tell everyone what AD was doing with her.

Ive been only a quiet reader for years now... and finally decided to start posting. I have gotten very attached to this case. Thanks everyone for a great site with a wealth of information.

My concern is that if McNeill is the only source of information implicating Davis, that could make prosecuting her difficult. He obviously has a huge reason to be pointing at her and deflecting/sharing the blame. Let's hope that's not the case.

Does anyone else think it's kind of hinky that the searcher says--"a guy in the parking lot said he heard on the news that she was dumped near deer carcasses" ? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that info was never on the news. So who was this messenger? LE? If so why would he say it was on the news? It just kind of jumped out at me. Sorry if I missed something.

this is just so bizzare... she sounds so distraught from the 911 call.. like she's legitimately worried and scared... but it's weird how she remembers exactly what she was wearing without having to think about it... that part seemed rehearsed. this is so screwed up
i'm also curious as to how they know her mother was selling her...
where did that info come from??

I think sometime in the course of the 4 weeks that Shaniya was with AD it became apparent to both AD and MAM that Shaniya COULD NOT be returned to her father and not have the sexual abuse go unnoticed. Shaniya's aunt was talking on the PR and said Shaniya was a bright little girl. There is no way Shaniya could have been returned after 4 weeks of abuse without her telling and her body confirming that abuse.
Sometime during that 4 weeks a decision was made by AD and MAM (and perhaps more persons to be made public later) to either sell her and make her disappear or kill her and make her disappear.:furious:
I'm afraid there are many more details coming that will sicken us-this is just the tip of the iceberg!!:sick:

Shaniya Davis video shows when searchers found her body
November - 17 - 2009
<snipped>
In the video player below, one of the searchers states that they were alerted to the area where Shaniya&#8217;s body was found, after someone heard that the killer had confessed to the murder. This information has not yet been released to the public and whether or not Mario McNeil has confessed to murder, at this point, is pure speculation.

The video does make it clear, however, that the killer confessed, and that the searchers were alerted to that area of brush due to the perpetrator&#8217;s confession. According to Jeff Riccio, one of the K-9 searchers, there was a tip that stated that Shaniya was dead and that her body had been placed by carcasses and trash. He stated that they drove through the area and detected a foul odor and investigated the area. That was when one of the searchers found Shaniya Davis&#8217; body. This information has yet to be confirmed by authorities.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slr75LWK6w8"]YouTube- Raw Video: Moment Searchers Found Girl's Body[/ame]

Article:
http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=884

:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads