NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel in most of these missing kids background,there's many things that were wrong and put the kids in danger to be taken.But the thing is,if we don't bring it to light and not hide it,because of differing opinions nothing will change.People can't even talk about it without getting angry.Once again,people are taking sides,have we learned nothing this year?

So,with people in these family circles the choices they make can save the life of the child.I don't care about anything else,it's not about the parents,it's about the kids that are missing and dead.If we can do nothing else,at least we can encourage people reading that are in this situation to speak up,make it change,take action.We can't hide what has been done wrong to lead to this,if there were burn marks on this child and nothing was done,yes,anyone of them could have told someone and we wouldn't have a Shaniya thread tonight.People are going to have to speak up when they see abuse,it's family,but it's not about them being mad because someone has told someone.It's about saving the child,period.

My FIRST post here---long time (over year lurker). Thanks to all about cases that have touched my soul, and thirsted for more---you guys have the info here.

Let's go back to the beginning of this: there were feces found all around the door/and deck of front door of trailer. THEN blanket with same found in neighbor's trash which neighbor has testified she "heard something"--wakes her up with trash bin hitting side of her house/trailer next door. (neighbor said that this would have been around 3am as best she can recall) I remember an investigator here saying that he thinks her (lil)<--my word sphyncter muscle was ruptured. Had never heard of that before. But, apparently, common with children so very small. And, others have keyed in closely to pic of hotel. She has a diaper on!---big for her, but diaper still. From this, and what I heard on the news myself the FIRST day here many states away that she was missing, and that feces were found everywhere.
That tells me that she was raped initially in her own home, and not just a rape in the regular way. Hence/ feces. Then taken elsewhere for yet more. I find it strange that no one has been charged with murder yet. Notice that? Everyone is pointing the finger of blame. Don't give a damn about that at this moment, but DO care who killed this baby.
She was seen leaving hotel (from floor 3), going back out again. So WHO did it?

Don't really give a rat's about other things at this moment. Other than her fiend/pimp donor, and who killed this baby? Who sold/raped, and then killed her? That's what I wish to know. People can argue all they wish about CPS, and laws within states, and how they fail. FAIL, yes! but let's get justice for this little baby

Also it seems that Dad has at least 5 children, all are biracial, what up with that? Dad is a red haired white man. Not married, but has 5 kids--ALL bi-racial. Out of the ordinary--just saying.

I say---get back on topic, quit pointing fingers, and let's zero back on on HOW, and WHO killed this precious baby?

I want to find out how, when, who, and where this happened to such a sweet little baby girl. And then bring the *advertiser censored*'s to justice.

Does anybody remember that manager barbara said she had about a month worth of surveillance tape. I suspect LE/FBI have been studying those. They may have seen Shaniya carried out at unusual times. And deduced from that what really was going on.

Does anybody remember that manager barbara said she had about a month worth of surveillance tape. I suspect LE/FBI have been studying those. They may have seen Shaniya carried out at unusual times. And deduced from that what really was going on.

Great idea. I hope so and I hope it busts their case wide open.

My FIRST post here---long time (over year lurker). Thanks to all about cases that have touched my soul, and thirsted for more---you guys have the info here.

Let's go back to the beginning of this: there were feces found all around the door/and deck of front door of trailer. THEN blanket with same found in neighbor's trash which neighbor has testified she "heard something"--wakes her up with trash bin hitting side of her house/trailer next door. (neighbor said that this would have been around 3am as best she can recall) I remember an investigator here saying that he thinks her (lil)<--my word sphyncter muscle was ruptured. Had never heard of that before. But, apparently, common with children so very small. And, others have keyed in closely to pic of hotel. She has a diaper on!---big for her, but diaper still. From this, and what I heard on the news myself the FIRST day here many states away that she was missing, and that feces were found everywhere.
That tells me that she was raped initially in her own home, and not just a rape in the regular way. Hence/ feces. Then taken elsewhere for yet more. I find it strange that no one has been charged with murder yet. Notice that? Everyone is pointing the finger of blame. Don't give a damn about that at this moment, but DO care who killed this baby.

Don't really give a rat's about other things at this moment. Other than her fiend/pimp donor, and who killed this baby? Who sold/raped, and then killed her? That's what I wish to know. People can argue all they wish about CPS, and laws within states, and how they fail. FAIL, yes! but let's get justice for this little baby

Also it seems that Dad has at least 5 children, all are biracial, what up with that? Dad is a red haired white man. Not married, but has 5 kids--ALL bi-racial. Out of the ordinary--just saying.

I say---get back on topic, quit pointing fingers, and let's zero back on on HOW, and WHO killed this precious baby?

I want to find out how, when, who, and where this happened to such a sweet little baby girl. And then bring the *advertiser censored*'s to justice.

Dad is a widower. His wife(a black lady) was murdered in 1998 during a house invasion. According to the obit, she left behind four young children.

Hi Rotterdam, On Sunday I saw a TH on HLN say he was sure LE has video of MAM going out of the hotel even to most likely his being caught on camera putting her into his car. He did mention the video shot given out by LE was of him entering and all other video they have has not been released. His comment was something like 'You better believe LE has . . .'.

He seemed like a lawyer but of course it was this guy's opinion. Just for input here.

Does anyone know how/why LE got that hotel tape?

Who thought of looking at hotel tapes? and that particular hotel?

I'm asking because I missed some threads - I assume we know how LE got so lucky so quickly...

Did they have a "tip"? Do we know what kind of tip or from who?

tia!

Hi Rotterdam, On Sunday I saw a TH on HLN say he was sure LE has video of MAM going out of the hotel even to most likely his being caught on camera putting her into his car. He did mention the video shot given out by LE was of him entering and all other video they have has not been released. His comment was something like 'You better believe LE has . . .'.

He seemed like a lawyer but of course it was this guy's opinion. Just for input here.

Hi scandi,
Do not you think that all that stored surveillance tape(a month worth) at the mobile home park would have shown a wealth of evidence of all the traffic coming and going to that trailer? Maybe Shaniya was spotted in car(s) at an ungodly hour? One camera was pointed in the direction of the trailer according to the manager.

Emma, hotel employee reported as was known that they were looking for her.

wow.

did the employee remember the check-in?

or did the hotel go back to watch all their tapes? were they asked to do that?

I guess I'm just amazed at how alert someone was!

No, it was reported from hotel employee within hours---Amber alert
Not to say that tapes have not been scrutinized more closely. But good on whoever reported within hours

Your post is interesting and emotional, like so many here. I take a little offense at the bi-racial comment, however. My children are bi-racial as are my grandchildren. I dated men and married a man not of my race. So what? I love my own culture, but I love other cultures as well. If the father finds black women special to him, what business is that of anyone else's and why would it be discussed in a thread about a horrific crime? I think race needs to stay out of it. This is my opinion with regard to this case. Thanks for a though-provoking post otherwise.

Does anyone know how/why LE got that hotel tape?

Who thought of looking at hotel tapes? and that particular hotel?

I'm asking because I missed some threads - I assume we know how LE got so lucky so quickly...

Did they have a "tip"? Do we know what kind of tip or from who?

tia!

Tip from hotel employee.

I wish a reward for that hotel employee. I really do. That was steppin' up.

okay next question:

anyone recall how quickly that Amber Alert went out? what time did it go out? same morning? or did they wait?

Could not agree more. If I implied about Dad--I did not mean to. Wow, people are picky here. I think lesson learned is that while you may let your daughter "have a Mother", be certain of who that Mum is. She was so well-groomed, clean, loved, and clearly cared for. Look at pics in the white dress/w pink flowers. The fairy Halloween costume--perfect! Hard to believe that they would not be certain before dropping her off with 2 changes of clothing. Then her own Mother--> well look at grooming from hotel pic. Oh my.

With all that caring, I don't think this came about with a single phone call. "Psycho" had been working this for some time.

No, it was reported from hotel employee within hours---Amber alert
Not to say that tapes have not been scrutinized more closely. But good on whoever reported within hours

I want to eat your avatar. :)

Could not agree more. If I implied about Dad--I did not mean to. Wow, people are picky here. I think lesson learned is that while you may let your daughter "have a Mother", be certain of who that Mum is. She was so well-groomed, clean, loved, and clearly cared for. Look at pics in the white dress/w pink flowers. The fairy Halloween costume--perfect! Hard to believe that they would not be certain before dropping her off with 2 changes of clothing.

When you've lived with bigotry almost your whole life, it does become an issue. But yes, I agree with the implications about who your child's mother (or father) is. I doubt he was thinking "mother material" when he was with her but men and women both need to be responsible for their own procreative abilities or lack thereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member