NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
K. So Brad killed her, or sold her, or arranged for it? It's all his fault? Got it. AD is totally an innocent bystander, McNeill was framed? Got it. It's all Brad's fault. My bad that I listen to LE/FBI/Fed. Marshall's. Brad knew everything, plotted and planned a way to get rid of his daughter.

(Not just to you, but to all that think Brad was behind all this).

Night. Hope you all sleep well and get the up/down elevator thing figured out.

:waitasec:

Well, this was waaaay out there. Not sure where this came from, because I never claimed to believe any of this.

I was talking about the fact that most of AD's family appears shady to me, and I really don't believe much of anything they say.

But you have a good sleep.

All the time that I wasted thinking that someone had given McNeil an outline to follow (take her to the hotel, go to this room...). I think McNeil gave himself his own outline. I think he told the creature that gave birth to Shaniya what he was going to do, and on anger and lust, he ran himself right through his outline, step by step, up to and including the hotel.
I think it was a controlled loss of control that led to Shaniya's death at that time and that place. I don't expect that to make sense.

This wouldn't surprise me. He does strike me as being insane. The look in his eyes is just not right.

I am waiting for the rest of the charges, tomorrow's presser and the autopsy results.
I am beginning to fear that she was alive when dumped. I pray I'm wrong.
I'll be back tomorrow, hoping for news.

Dad did say that his daughter wasn't supposed to talk about things on NG....says the stuff about momster and drugs was just speculation. Seems to me he walked into his sons interview to make sure no more speculating was going to happen.

Was the Son's interview on NG also? I missed that.

And this is the perfect example as to why we sleuth and ask questions. We should ask questions no matter how uncomfortable they are. Especially if stories aren't adding up!!!

No matter how many times someone tells me to, I will never ever ignore the big ole white elephant in the corner.

One of the first difficult lessons I learned in life is just because someone had something bad happen to them, that doesn't automatically make them a Saint, let alone a good person.

I call it the Common Denominator syndrome. Some people have tragic lives and some people have dysfunction surrounding them no matter how many times the people around them are swapped out for others. When similar themes show up in my relationships and friendships I try to be very aware of the fact that the one thing in common in all these situations is me.

The entire story is heartbreaking, and again I don't think dad could have foreseen this outcome, but anyone with eyes could see a bad outcome of placing her there. Cigerette burns that multiple people saw? Some of the same people talking about how sweet momster seemed and that she couldn't have hurt this girl? If this is true she was tortured.

I want to know if these people contacted child protective services? And if they were offering to take her rather than sending her to momster does that mean there was motivation to get to go somewhere rather than momster supposedly asking for her?

K. So Brad killed her, or sold her, or arranged for it? It's all his fault? Got it. AD is totally an innocent bystander, McNeill was framed? Got it. It's all Brad's fault. My bad that I listen to LE/FBI/Fed. Marshall's. Brad knew everything, plotted and planned a way to get rid of his daughter.

There is a world of difference between saying something was deserved or plotted by someone vs saying they bear some responsibility for it.

If our primary concern is protecting the feelings of parents, then yes, we should bite our tongues and cut them slack due to grief.

But if keeping children out of the hands of monsters is our primary concern, then we should be shouting the message from the rooftops that parents who put their children in monsters' hands will not be given slack but will be held accountable.

JMO

I'm the mother of a son who was born when I was in the military unmarried. My son has his father's last name because his dad signed the birth certificate. We NEVER went to the courts to establish legal guardianship. My son has lived in two different places since he was a little boy.

Most Adults should be able to work out a plan that works best for a child without the need for government intervention. My son is 18 now and it worked all these years.

Next, I'm as emotional about this case as everyone else but using emotions and not logic or facts is just useless.

NG should have never interviewed the 17 year old sister of a murdered child without an adult there. All families have thier ups and downs and reading some of the "interviews", I think a lot of what is being said is "heat of the moment".

If Shaniya was really being abused as "the sister and the father's friend says then they are just as responsible for anything bad that happened to her. Did they report an unhealthy living situation for Shaniya? No... the pictures tell the story... she looked well cared for, happy and was smiling in all her family images. The ones her father owned.. that says more to me than a teenager who's more interested in being interviewed than shedding a tear for her sister.

I was impressed with the son, he was well spoken, well mannered and focused on his little sister.

I agree with Shaniya's father. REMEMBER Shaniya!!! Ensure Justice for Shaniya. Why is it open season on her father, so what he's made some personal mistakes in his life. That's his burden to handle.

He didn't murder his daughter.... based on police reports it was the Mother and McNeill who harmed this child.

According to Cumberland County Records, MAM owned a '97 Dodge Ram and a '96 Dodge Neon and a '98 Cadi Cate (whatever that is). I did not find any vehicles owned by Dustrus McNeill. His middle name is Willis, and there are two vehicles registered to a Willis McNeill, but I don't know if this is Dustrus. One vehicle is a 2006 Toyota Avalance and the other is a 2004 Chevy C10. This man lives in Hope Mills, NC though. Not sure where that is but it is in Cumberland County.

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/offendersearch.do?method=view

The Lee County website is down right now.

And this is the perfect example as to why we sleuth and ask questions. We should ask questions no matter how uncomfortable they are. Especially if stories aren't adding up!!!

No matter how many times someone tells me to, I will never ever ignore the big ole white elephant in the corner.

One of the first difficult lessons I learned in life is just because someone had something bad happen to them, that doesn't automatically make them a Saint, let alone a good person.

I don't disagree with what you've posted here, SuziQ. What concerns me is if these people had concerns did they contact child protective services? They knew she was there (at AD's), with a father they indicate to be oblivious. Did they involve themselves knowing Shaniya had been hurt at that home?

I'm sorry, but everyone comes out of the woodwork now that she's found. What, if anything, did these people do besides talk to Dad and the newspapers? The blame game seems to continue to filter down the ladder.

Sweet Shaniya,

I do not cry.

I do cry for you, baby.

THE EVIL!

Please. Such righteous anger. That beautiful child is dead and she is not coming back. There is plenty of blame to go around.

Group Hug.....
grouphugg.gif

I'm off to bed because if I don't this is what I will look like tommorrow
291.gif
and my kids will be hittinn the floor running.
Tommorrow will bring us new answers ......

Prayers for Shaniya

Good night friends See ya'll manyana

I don't disagree with what you've posted here, SuziQ. What concerns me is if these people had concerns did they contact child protective services? They knew she was there (at AD's), with a father they indicate to be oblivious. Did they involve themselves knowing Shaniya had been hurt at that home?

I'm sorry, but everyone comes out of the woodwork now that she's found. What, if anything, did these people do besides talk to Dad and the newspapers? The blame game seems to continue to filter down the ladder.

ITA about the people speaking up now. What did they do about it then? However, she did have a father who took responsibility for her? So how would dad not know about the burns and these people did? Why is dad's own sister and daughter telling a different story than he is? I can't say I consider aunt and sis to be people coming out of the woodwork.

I am not on top of this case. Can someone correct my errors, here?

Dad has 6 kids, some are near adults or adults.
He was married, has children from the marriage and the wife died. (How? When?)
He couldn't raise one daughter, Cheyene, so she went to live with _______.(Who?)
One of his sons is being raised by a friend.
He had a child/children with a second woman.
He had a one night stand with AD about 6 years ago. (How old was mom?)
Mom is a known prositute/coke head.
Mom lived with her sister in a trailer with raw sewerage running on the ground?
Mom's BF Coe lived there.
Sister's ex - McNeill lived there at some point.

Dad decided to let Shaniya visit mom and the child was abused while there.
Witnesses saw the abuse and 2 men offered to take Shaniy into their homes to raise.
Dad refused the offers.
People think mom is nice and sweet.

Mom sold Shaniya to perverts so they could rape her.
This may have started as soon as the child arrived to "visit" or "stay forever" with mom.
At 3am a neighbor heard something going on near her garbage can.
Shaniya's blanket, covered in feces was in that garbage can.

At 6:11 am McNeill is seen entering a hotel with Shaniya.
At 5:30 am, mom said she put Shaniya on the sofa in the trailer living room.
At 6:30am, mom calls 911 to report Shaniya missing.
About 7:11am or so he is seen carrying her out of the hotel.
She looks to be in shock (to me).

McNeill is questioned and admitted taking the child from the trailer.
A man in his '60's in of interest as is a blue Toyota.
McNeill has a blue Toyota but is not even close to 60.

A McNeill is in jail and he lives 7.5 miles from the dump site.
A 3rd McNeill is in jail.

McNeill told LE that mom sold the child?

Someone told LE where to find the body. Who?

There are so many things that are just not fitting for me.

It makes no sense to me that AD called LE at 6:50, when McNeill had just checked into the hotel at 6:15. I kept thinking McNeill had left the MH with Shaniya at 5:30, and AD jumped the gun in calling LE so soon.

I had it in my head that AD knew McNeill was at the hotel at that time. I don't know why I thought that. So took that out of the equation.

I'd also been confused by the noise of the blanket being thrown in the trash around 3 or so. I had McNeill and Shaniya in the MH until 5:30. Well that makes no sense either. Why would he (or AD) throw out the blanket around 3, then go back in the MH until 5:30. Senseless. So I took that out the equation too.

Now I've got a story that makes more sense to me. McNeill left, throwing out the blanket on his way out of the MH park, around 3. AD called LE at 6:50 because she didn't know McNeill was at the hotel. Leaving around 3, she thought he was long gone, with Shaniya well on her way to the end customer, or already in the hands of the end customer.

I too think MAM left much earlier at the approx time the neighbor heard the blanket being tossed in her can--after becoming soiled due to abuse that had already occurred that night at the mh. I'm just not sure AD knew MAM would leave w Shaniya and find others to make more money off of her.

BeanE said:
So why did she call LE at 6:50? That bothered me too. Why not put it off? Well, the 7 year old would have been getting up probably around that time. Asking where Shaniya was. AD realizes if she doesn't put on an act for the 7 year old, he's going to go to school and say his sister is missing. So she calls LE to make it look to the 7 year old like a 'normal' sequence of events that would happen if Shaniya, as she told LE, wandered off out of the MH and went missing.

So let's get back to McNeill. What's he doing from approx 3 until he shows up at the hotel at 6:15? I'm going to speculate that at least one customer was encountered during that time.

The thought of MAM making several stops, or carting this precious baby around like she's his goldmine or personal cashcow just SICKENS me, but I too am left to account for this time period and can not put it past him.

BeanE said:
So why does McNeill go to the hotel? If he's going to hand off Shaniya, he'll do it in a parking lot. A hotel is just not needed for a handoff. What in the world would he need a hotel room for?

All I can come up with is that he decided he wanted to molest Shaniya as well. He sure couldn't take her home to do it. A hotel is the perfect answer. He can have his way with her, and also take a shower to get rid of evidence on himself. He can bathe her too to get rid of his DNA, hairs, etc, on her. Perfect.

Here I disagree because I don't think he needed, nor would have chanced, a hotel for himself. I think he took her to another person--and that it may have been the relative we've been discussing. Whoever it was, that's who rented the room--under an assumed name--but he was seen by hotel staff and his vehicle caught on parking lot camera or seen by witness.

BeanE said:
He can't keep her at the hotel. He's got drug deals to make, a girlfriend and baby at home, a life to lead. But what does he do with this needy, damaged little girl?

He kills her. Like all good drug dealers he probably carries a gun. He fired a gun at one time into a house, right? Shooting people doesn't bother him. It's quick and easy.

By the time MAM carries this near lifeless baby from the hotel, I shudder and cringe to think of her condition, the shock itself or loss of consciousness is the only hope or prayer to which I can cling

BeanE said:
He drives down the road from the hotel, pulls to the side of the road, gets her out, and it's over in minutes. He may have drugged her back at the hotel. Drugging children is very common in these situations.

It's only about 7:45am, and he can get on with his day.

He may have told AD that Shaniya would be going off to another state or another country. He may have told AD that after servicing a few customers, he'd kill Shaniya. Doesn't matter to this scenario.

I don't think MAM needed have bothered nor would he risk a bullet which is identifiable when she would've been so little match for him at this point. Even on the elevator this poor precious lamb offered no resistance... none. Literally like a lamb to slaughter. I am so griefstricken I can't bring myself to even imagine how this might have been accomplished. It's too awful, I hope the ME can determine this soon enough but I can't go there.

BeanE said:
Please forgive my rambling. Shaniya has gripped my heart, and I just have to know what happened to this beautiful, happy, delightful, innocent, and defenseless little angel. I have so many questions, and I'm trying to come up with a reasonable scenario of what might have happened to her.

Hi friend, wow... not sure how I missed this one. My answers in (surprise) green. I am going to call it a nite.

I did want to tell everyone how much I enjoyed the tribute to Shaniya, tho it was so heartbreaking... the photo of Shaniya in front of her school, w purse over her shoulder, looks identical--like my little girl's twin--this is hitting really close to home. Probably the only week Shaniya even ever got to do anything so normal as go to kindergarten, and I can't help remembering how thrilled and excited my little girl was her first week of school. I am just devastated to think Shaniya wasn't even allowed to stay in and was pulled out of school... who knows I am beginning to think nobody was putting Shaniya's needs first I'm bawling my eyes out I really have to sign off. Will look for updates in the am, gnite.

:parrot:

I don't believe anyone thinks the father did this, or wanted it done, that is not what people are saying, in my opinion.
People, can't "chill" to the fact that she was allowed to stay, after packing for only 2 days.
I believe there were warnings signs that this father, and aunt didn't react to and this let them allow AD to take her. I don't believe Coe should be out if he knew more than he does.
His words sound as if he was saying" she was kept in the bedroom and used" (better stop worrying about sueing the state and get a lawyer to defend Him)

What I think happened...The child is dropped off at the place "A said she was living at for the past 6 months,(fact that could have been verified with a call to the mobil home park owner.
The child has no where to go,new neighborhood, she is kept at that house for the last several weeks, she saw drug use, she was bright, she could have told, mom didn't watch her, she was abused by the aunts boyfriend and he paid for their silence with drugs.
I believe the fact she was not in school,shows that the mom was afraid someone might pick up her behavior or contact dad. "mom's friends" paid with drugs. The child knew them, she could tell and she had to be disposed of before anyone could talk to her.
I am glad AD got booked" she won't get to profit from her pictures,and get on NC and LK set up a few foundations, she could have thought "being pregnant might get me a little more money"
I don't think I would be able to get on camera, this is so strange
I

I am confused on the number of children, I thought he had 3 children with his wife that . passed away. (two sons and a daughter) His wife had one child before her marriage to Brad, (a girl) and then Shaniya.

He is the one that told. He looks like he is entering some suprise party when he goes to court.(I think he wants to be famous.)
He found his moment in the sun...he just followed the script wrote by CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member