NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept beatin my head about this BOLO they had out on this man because it just seemed to dissappear into thin air.
Then I thought perhaps they asked the media to take it down so IF this was a person of interest he wouldn't try to run knowing they where looking for him.
Now we have a man sitting in the pokey just aressted today, with no bail on a probation violation with a really PO look on his face, who just may live on Reaford Rd where they were looking and LE postponed the presser until tommorrow at 10:00 am do to new information....Could it be ?

I am so shocked right now and just nauseated. I'm exhausted and was about to go to sleep, and then I saw that news story. It's going to be another night this week with no sleep here.

I had to take a Valium...normally I take about one every 2 weeks, when I am badly unnerved by something. This is my second in 3 days. (Prescribed, nobody trip on me.)
Point: This case is bothering everyone. Remind yourself that not sleeping or eating or taking up smoking again, or whatever, is not the way to get any kind of justice. Tired sleuthers miss things, not to mention Shaniya would want everyone to rest easy.
So rest, sleep, eat a hearty breakfast and be sharp. That way we can figure who we should be listening to and who has Shaniya in their heart.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6435879/
DSS, police probes detailed
He said, though, that he wished the Cumberland County Department of Social Services had notified him about any problems in Davis' home.
DSS looked at Davis with regard to her 7-year-old son, not Shaniya, according to her uncle, Michael Davis. The case was closed, and Antoinette Davis was able to retain custody of the boy, her uncle said.
DSS Director Brenda Jackson declined to comment on her agency's involvement with the Davis family, citing the criminal investigation into Shaniya's death as well as confidentiality rules for child protective services cases.

I watched that video earlier. "according to her Uncle" doesn't do anything for me.

I feel for the aunt. In the end, I think she will turn on her brother. He was obviously the one making the decisions. Mom was a prostitute according to the WRAL videos ... when he met her. His name is not on the birth certificate. Wonder how he knows she was his ......
So tragic

I have that feeling as well. She seems very isolated in her grief, and her grief seems different than Brad's and she is retreating into herself.

And when I look at them together, I react differently to the sister than to Brad. It's not because I judge Brad. That would be secondary. It's because, straight away, I feel deep compassion for the sister and feel her grief is immense and sincere.

One thing seems clear. It is obvious the environment at the trailer park is bad and dangerous for any child, and obvious that AD uses drugs and keeps bad company. It was obvious that she had some kind of scheme, some kind of reason to insist on keeping Shaniya and that reason was not maternal. Almost definitely child prostitution.

Brad probably sent her all those pretty photos of Shaniya and those creeps had their sights set on her before this last visit!

AD withdrew her from school because she was by then being abused and molested to an extreme where even if Shaniya did not tell, staff would see the physical evidence.

In a lot of ways it seems like AD was pretty crafty in this scheme and I so hope it all comes out.

Any five year old who was with someone who had been kind to her, entering a hotel, with no history of abuse and molestation, would probably be pretty excited about the hotel, the elevator, lights, buttons, etc. Shaniya sure didn't look happy or excited.

I hope this little girl wasn't killed in hopes that the family would be showered with lots of money, as in the Somer Thompson case.

I have some criminal case numbers I want to look up in NC. Does anyone know if that can be done online like in Florida? Thanks.

I've worn my brain and my heart out today...but Shaniya is worth it. Fellow WS'ers...I know that this case has beaten the hearts and souls of many of us. Please take care of yourselves...pray to your god, or whatever it takes to get your mind back into life. I've also seen references to hitting the drink...this case is not WORTH PERSONAL ADDICTION.

Sit back and take a break from it for a day. The news, without speculation, will still be there when you come back.

God Bless Ya'll.

Respectfully snipped and bolded by moi.

Raeford...where did we see that before? Was that the loc of the 60yo dude BOLO?

Yes, but I thought it was Raeford Road. There is a Raeford Road in Fayetteville. There was another road mentioned also - something like Cumberland or Chesterfield or something. Sorry, I can't remember at the moment. I'll have to check my notes.

Salem

It was Cliffdale - Quietstorm posted an article on page 10! Thank you Quiet Storm!

I watched that video earlier. "according to her Uncle" doesn't do anything for me.

K. So Brad killed her, or sold her, or arranged for it? It's all his fault? Got it. AD is totally an innocent bystander, McNeill was framed? Got it. It's all Brad's fault. My bad that I listen to LE/FBI/Fed. Marshall's. Brad knew everything, plotted and planned a way to get rid of his daughter.

(Not just to you, but to all that think Brad was behind all this).

Night. Hope you all sleep well and get the up/down elevator thing figured out.

If it is proven that another unidentified suspect's DNA has been found, there is a murderer on the loose. Something that should be considered before jumping to conclusions since the prosecution would rather catch the real killer with true evidence other than proving a murder case on a weak or false case.

Maybe I'm just too tired to read anymore tonight but I'm still not understanding how another suspect's dna would exclude or exculpate McNeill as the "REAL killer..." :waitasec: That third perp would be culpable regardless, but McNeill could still have been the one to take her from the hotel and murder her right?
:waitasec:

:parrot:

All the time that I wasted thinking that someone had given McNeil an outline to follow (take her to the hotel, go to this room...). I think McNeil gave himself his own outline. I think he told the creature that gave birth to Shaniya what he was going to do, and on anger and lust, he ran himself right through his outline, step by step, up to and including the hotel.
I think it was a controlled loss of control that led to Shaniya's death at that time and that place. I don't expect that to make sense.

K. So Brad killed her, or sold her, or arranged for it? It's all his fault? Got it. AD is totally an innocent bystander, McNeill was framed? Got it. It's all Brad's fault. My bad that I listen to LE/FBI/Fed. Marshall's. Brad knew everything, plotted and planned a way to get rid of his daughter.

(Not just to you, but to all that think Brad was behind all this).

Night. Hope you all sleep well and get the up/down elevator thing figured out.

NO one has said anything like that

some of us just can't figure out how or why this little much loved girl was left in that trailer with these monsters

no one has ever said that the dad planned this or "plotted" this

there are many unanswered questions here

http://johnston.mync.com/site/johns...ya-davis-was-at-risk-and-needed-a-better-home

sorry if the above article has already been posted... just catching up on my reading...and found this. thought I'd share it.

And this is the perfect example as to why we sleuth and ask questions. We should ask questions no matter how uncomfortable they are. Especially if stories aren't adding up!!!

No matter how many times someone tells me to, I will never ever ignore the big ole white elephant in the corner.

One of the first difficult lessons I learned in life is just because someone had something bad happen to them, that doesn't automatically make them a Saint, let alone a good person.

Dad did say that his daughter wasn't supposed to talk about things on NG....says the stuff about momster and drugs was just speculation. Seems to me he walked into his sons interview to make sure no more speculating was going to happen.

Dad did say that his daughter wasn't supposed to talk about things on NG....says the stuff about momster and drugs was just speculation. Seems to me he walked into his sons interview to make sure no more speculating was going to happen.

So I wasn't the only one that found that odd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon