NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I just had a thought.. What if MCNEILL is claiming he found out what was going on in that trailer and yes he took her to protect her.. hence not having a problem turning himself in ..or admitting yes I took her.

Then what would the rest of his story be? She sure wasn't protected.

I really can't figure out where they got their information from.

ITA...don't need LE calling me.

I said I was arguing with my boyfriend about how hotels indicate the first floor. Worked like a charm. ;-)

There is a surprising lack of locals here. I'm just saying that if I lived in Fayetteville NC, I'd be right on over at that nice new hotel surveying it for a future wedding or something. And incidentally snapping pics of their elevators.

Which reminds me of something else...these are amateurs. No pros. No rings. The difference between a hotel and a motel is that a Motel has you drive right up to your door...it's a Motor-Hotel, thus the name. A Hotel has you enter thru a lobby to access your room. Sanford has several hotels AND motels. Only a dumbass would choose a hotel.

The only explanation that I can come up with about the video of McNeill with Shaniya at the door of the elevator is this: The buyer was already in the hotel room and had furnished McNeill with a room card key. McNeill took Shaniya to the buyer to have a look, check out the merchandise and to agree to the purchase. Buyer had McNeill take the girl out of the hotel for him because he did not want to be seen with the girl in his possession. McNeill was instructed to meet the buyer at a specified location nearby for the transfer of the little girl and the payment. I haven't gone any further with the scenario, but this is the only way that I can rationalize why he left the hotel after only an hour and Shaniya was with him and alive.

I think McNeill was the buyer & I think he rented the hotel room for
himself.
JMO

I found this online because there are too many posts to go through:

The advisory targeted a 60-year-old man driving a blue Toyota. No other details followed other than he may be found near Raeford Road and Cliffdale Road.

The advisory surrounds information of a 60-year-old man, blue Toyota and many questions to fill as this man may have been with Shaniya Davis after her disappearance.

http://www.examiner.com/x-17800-Ral...lice-advisory-have-you-seen-this-man-or-truck

OMG ! I have been looking and looking for this article thankyou so much !

Did anyone catch AA's interview when she said of MAM:...".... they say he say he did it..."....?

Thank you for saying what I was thinking!

I'm sure they have mysticrose... I'm sure LE has interviewed many people, and has files from CPS/DFS as well--so probably by now knows far more than we'd ever care to. :( No matter how we would've responded or feel others should have done, and regardless of long this stuff went on, we should all be relieved if it's finally coming to light JUSTICE FOR SHANIYA :prayer:

:parrot:

There is a surprising lack of locals here. I'm just saying that if I lived in Fayetteville NC, I'd be right on over at that nice new hotel surveying it for a future wedding or something. And incidentally snapping pics of their elevators.

Which reminds me of something else...these are amateurs. No pros. No rings. The difference between a hotel and a motel is that a Motel has you drive right up to your door...it's a Motor-Hotel, thus the name. A Hotel has you enter thru a lobby to access your room. Sanford has several hotels AND motels. Only a dumbass would choose a hotel.

I believe some MOTELS have an hourly rate as well. I know I've seen some with an hrly rate.

Off Topic:

Sorry to interrupt but I watched NG tonight and when Shaniya's father walked out and put his arm around his son's neck and kissed the back of his head....it just laid me out.

I'm still not good. This one is hurting my heart so much I'm not sure I can follow.
Sorry, to throw a wrench, but I didn't get that feeling, I felt like the rubbing on the shoulder, was a "I think you have spoke enough" I think this man is smart enough to know every word "he say's,aunt say's,sister say's, brother say's is being dissected.
The more I hear, the more it makes me feel so sorry for this child. She was just do beautiful! how does anyone steal the innocence from a child?
I think someone dropped the ball, when 2 days of clothes..stretched into more than a week! If there were bruises,burns anything...it is so wrong.
I can't help but get the feeling some of these crimes are being done,from a script written by CA

I swear I am so close to taking a drive, maybe stop to tour a few hotels, decide where I want my family to stay next week while we are moving into our lovely new home in Sanford, NC...or whatever cover story I have to come up with.

I'm certainly not trying to bash the father, however, with this video of the ex FIL and the discrepancies in the aunt's and the father's accounts (visit/staying forever) bother me. I do believe the aunt truly cared deeply for Shaniya. The FIL might have an ax to grind because he somehow might blame Brad for his daughter's death. You just never know what drives people. I was struck by the way the siblings seem rather dry eyed about Shaniya??? (was that just me?) I guess what I'm saying is I'm very confused and in the end no matter what I am just very sad. :(

I swear I am so close to taking a drive, maybe stop to tour a few hotels, decide where I want my family to stay next week while we are moving into our lovely new home in Sanford, NC...or whatever cover story I have to come up with.

In town for a family reunion?

I wonder if the threat about not ever seeing Shaniya again was over DSS being called.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6435879/
DSS, police probes detailed
He said, though, that he wished the Cumberland County Department of Social Services had notified him about any problems in Davis' home.
DSS looked at Davis with regard to her 7-year-old son, not Shaniya, according to her uncle, Michael Davis. The case was closed, and Antoinette Davis was able to retain custody of the boy, her uncle said.
DSS Director Brenda Jackson declined to comment on her agency's involvement with the Davis family, citing the criminal investigation into Shaniya's death as well as confidentiality rules for child protective services cases.

I think that something happened during the initial overnight visit and at that time, Shaniya's life was measured in days.

This makes alot of sense. It seems that there had been other weekend visits - why was it this one where AD wouldn't give her back? Something happened, and she knew that Shaniya would tell. Shaniya couldn't go back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme