NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time I've seen G on an elevator was when it went to a outside area like a undercover parking lot.

The elevaters in our local hopsitals have a G on them. Also, the hotel where my father in law stays every summer has one.

http://johnston.mync.com/site/johns...ya-davis-was-at-risk-and-needed-a-better-home

sorry if the above article has already been posted... just catching up on my reading...and found this. thought I'd share it.

I think some of the comments made by the folks there are pretty cold at this stage of the game. Going to stand by and reserve my opinion till all the facts come out. That said I think these folks, including Chyenne should not be judging Brad at this point for crissakes. Chyenne may have her own axe to grind, she is a teenager and until the investigation is concluded, all of those folks should keep their pusses off the tele and stop their speculation and keep their opinions to themselves...in the interest in truth and JUSTICE for Shaniya.

ETA: Brad said at his presser that Chyenne should not have been saying what she was saying what she said on NG so that that told me that there was some kind of separation in the camp. He may have not known that his daughter was going to appear on the show the same day that Shaniya's body was found, which I thought was bizzare my own self.

Also, want to say that a holiday inn I stayed at had a G on the elevator which led to the ground floor. The ground floor which both the lobby, pool, and banquet hall was located. This was a Holiday inn express!

No, I don't think this was the first time it happened. I think it started not long after she arrived to be with her mother but this wasn't the first guy she had been sold to. Mommie Dearest's first love is her drug of choice and her kids were tools to get it. No doubt in my mind.
A five year old would have told her aunt that she is close to.
the aunt would have placed one call to child services and AD would have lost all her rights automatically.
she only went to her mm occasionally...But I don't know....but I think that this trip the child having been there for 5 weeks she had more then her fair share of horror inflicted on her.

I've kept quiet this entire week, but won't anymore. I researched his past with all of this children but never parenting any of them. I felt ill watching the vigil. He passed her around for caretaking and finally talked Antoniette into taking her and never looked back. I'm sorry if this is unfair but I feel such rage.

Me too. It is pretty clear he associated very closely with some pretty unsavory people and beautiful Shaniya is dead under the most horrific circumstances. That is a fact, no judging involved.

I've pretty much come to the personal conclusion that it was Miss Shaniya's aunt Carey who was the primary guardian and parental figure in her life. It hasn't been stated officially, but this poor woman's story is telling me a lot. She had no LEGAL stand against SOS...but she sure had vibes about her.

Me too. It is pretty clear he associated very closely with some pretty unsavory people and beautiful Shaniya is dead under the most horrific circumstances. That is a fact, no judging involved.

One of his childrens mother lives in Florida...I wonder which child that is?

Something is very wrong. People see cigarette burns on a baby and don't report it? Or, maybe they did....:banghead:

I've kept quiet this entire week, but won't anymore. I researched his past with all of this children but never parenting any of them. I felt ill watching the vigil. He passed her around for caretaking and finally talked Antoniette into taking her and never looked back. I'm sorry if this is unfair but I feel such rage.

I feel for the aunt. In the end, I think she will turn on her brother. He was obviously the one making the decisions. Mom was a prostitute according to the WRAL videos ... when he met her. His name is not on the birth certificate. Wonder how he knows she was his ......
So tragic

It sure looks like there was already some bad blood between Brad and his ex FIL. I thought I had seen or read somewhere that there were custody issues with the other kids.

Yesterday Shaniya's Sister was saying she never thought AD would ever do something like, she's so sweet, soft spoken, whatever. Today she says Shaniya came home with a burn on the corner of her eye from AD's mother.

I don't know how much to believe from any of them. Did they call DSS when Shaniya was seen with the burns? If they did, why was she left there?

Brad, well, my views are changing on him.

Something is very wrong. People see cigarette burns on a baby and don't report it? Or, maybe they did....:banghead:

Sounds like a whole other mother...

411 shows a Samuel Mcneill in Sanford. Is there a map of the location where they found the body ?

OMG! I am sorry I came back on before going to bed. YEs, God please help Carey.

If those folks that are slamming Brad right now that claimed to have seen the burns that are so quick to judge him did not report the burns, they are just as responsible for Shaniya's victimization that they are trying to portay him as being. There are too many folks trying to get face time in this case so early in this investigation..without thinking about HER! Tell it to the athorities!! NOT THE CAMERAS!!!!!

I wonder if the threat about not ever seeing Shaniya again was over DSS being called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme