NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible the perp didn't know it was a deer dump until he stopped at that spot and put her there and noticed the carcasses. I don't think he knew it was a dumping spot for dead deer.

I think he did. He thought that the decomp of her body would blend in with what was already there and it almost worked. They walked right by her according to the searcher that spoke on video on NG tonight.

The only time I've seen G on an elevator was when it went to a outside area like a undercover parking lot.

On the WRAL TV broadcast, they just had a friend of the father's saying he had told the father that he didn't think it was a good idea for Shaniya to go to her (spit)mother's.

This same man said something about noticing marks on Shaniya and something about cigarettes being put out on 'the baby's arms.'

Sorry there is no link. This was on their TV news. I checked their website and this article was not there yet.

edit: add link to WRAL website it anyone else wants to watch for that article
http://www.wral.com/

edit2: this man also was said to be raising another child of the father's after she was kicked out of her home??? No idea what that's all about.

:furious::furious::furious:

Dad or aunt didn't notice cigarette burns on the baby??

Dad has 6 kids...5, now....with 3 different women. Was Shaniya the only one living with him??

Oh that pic is better. It looks like it is the 1st floor there is only one button.
IDK for sure.

ITA...that lit button is in the center of the panel. Looks like the only one option. Besides, why would LE falsely state the status when they also have seen the the vid of them leaving?

okay who knew the great tip of baby dumped by deer dump?
Momster and mam not co operating at all.
Coe? the other mcN in jail? someone trying to make a deal?
A private citizen would of taken LE to the 'spot' if they saw something.
Could that be 51 year old S McN?
He does look older than 51 to me............
Spokeswoman said in the presser yesterday that she wanted to clarify that is was NOT from a tip, but came from a credible source. IMO meant that it came from someone directly related to the case. Multiple choice at this point.
ETA: that the body was found yesterday...the same day that a Samuel McNeill was picked up and held on a parol violation. Could be anyone of the players at this point.

It's possible the perp didn't know it was a deer dump until he stopped at that spot and put her there and noticed the carcasses. I don't think he knew it was a dumping spot for dead deer.

I agree. It might even have been subconscious. If someone is driving around looking for a place to dump a body and they smell dead animals, would that send a subconscious signal that this is the place?

keep reading

GRACE: Do you know what drugs she was on? It`s our understanding it was cocaine.

CHEYENNE LOCKHART: Yes. I mean, I didn`t know for a fact, but I figured that. But I did know she smoked marijuana. But I`ve always thought that she did cocaine.

AGAIN, why does any of this matter? Did Brad/Carey kill her, sell her, abuse her, etc.
TIA

You stated there was no knowledge of AD's drugs or lifestyle by dad's family, Red said she thought reports had varied and some contradicted--which was the conversation I heard on yesterday's NG show (the transcript for which you linked).

:parrot:

I think he did. He thought that the decomp of her body would blend in with what was already there.

If you're right, then he would probably have ties in Sanford. Could be where another perp lives. I just have this feeling someone lese is involved in this. Otherwise, why go to Sanford? Fayetteville is a much larger town, easier to blend in. Going to the "fanciest" newest motel in Sanford was stupid.

The video showing the father's grief is just heart-wrenching. I have three theories/scenerios as to why/how Shaniya was killed;
1.) The monster who was having his turn with her (sorry) was very ruff with her and in an effort to silence her cries he killed her. (hand over mouth/nose or pillow over her face...)
2.) The monster who was having his turn with her had a preoccupation with (possibly had past victims also) sexual violence + murder (strangulation likely).
3.) On the trip back to the trailer, Shaniya said she was going to tell her Daddy and the mother's dirtbag/monster bf killed her.

Other than the fact that she was found wearing only her t-shirt, has there been any word as to the cause of death? Lethal injection is too kind for these scumbags, bring in Ol' Sparky!!! Sorry for the rant - I'm just extremely angry.

MOO - NMS

Off Topic:

Sorry to interrupt but I watched NG tonight and when Shaniya's father walked out and put his arm around his son's neck and kissed the back of his head....it just laid me out.

I'm still not good. This one is hurting my heart so much I'm not sure I can follow.

IMO, THE PERP knew, what a great place for a baby to rot with a bunch of deer.........all those bones mixed together........the smell would be blamed on deer.
If it is a state dump, are they burnt on a schedule? mass burial?
and GOD I hate saying this but already animal, insect activity to begin
the dirty work on decomp.
But she was found asap and the plan went bad for the PERP!!!

Dad has 6 kids...5, now....with 3 different women. Was Shaniya the only one living with him??
The oldest is an adult...not much but it's all I know for sure.

IMO, THE PERP knew, what a great place for a baby to rot with a bunch of deer.........all those bones mixed together........the smell would be blamed on deer.
If it is a state dump, are they burnt on a schedule? mass burial?
and GOD I hate saying this but already animal, insect activity to begin
the dirty work on decomp.
But she was found asap and the plan went bad for the PERP!!!

I remember reading last night that the way the deer were dumped was highly illegal. Maybe it was in the video after they found her? I can't remember.

Admittedly I have missed some posts and at some point missed a child. I know about the first four and of course Shaniya, is there a link regarding the sixth child? :crazy:

The only time I've seen G on an elevator was when it went to a outside area like a undercover parking lot.

The hotel that my husband works at has the Lobby on 2nd floor, so the elevator says L for 2nd floor. The first floor is a public area...the elevator says G (stands for GARAGE in this case). Doubtful that the layout is the same for a Comfort Suites. It's not a complex layout...L would be Lobby, period.

Off Topic:

Sorry to interrupt but I watched NG tonight and when Shaniya's father walked out and put his arm around his son's neck and kissed the back of his head....it just laid me out.

I'm still not good. This one is hurting my heart so much I'm not sure I can follow.[/

:hug:

If she was being abused before this time with momster, wouldn't someone notice something when she went home to Dad?

I don't get the hohell thing at all , especially when for sure it looks like the devil is leaving with her from the hohell.

Why go there? He certainly didn't seem to mind the trailer. So why not go to a flea bag?

If he had the key already, he had to have met the perp earlier in the day to get the key-like the day before.

Those keys are theoretically swiped so that they don't work again in the same lock, aren't they?

How do those keys work? I never thought about it until right now. Did an employee leave a door open for him?

If there are cameras in the parking lot, then LE probably has the license plate of the Toyota.

Or the devil brought her to the hohell , and she was abused there. Then the devil left with her.

Maybe she said that she was going to tell Daddy and there was no way to convince her not to.

I just can't see the devil going to that motel for himself.

I don't think anyone is saying she was abused (sexually) there before this last 3 week or so "stay" at the trailer

many of us think that she may have been abused in the trailer...

I agree that smart little Shaynia would have told of her ordeal/s...and the crackheads probably didn't think that thru very well...
they had come to a point where they felt they had to do something..
sell her for good...or...get rid of her....

and so the sad ending here

I guess in time the details will come out...but right now it doesn't seem to matter much..all I really care is that they have lots on these monsters

death penalty is too good for them IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member