NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling McNeil paid up front and Mommie Dearest was the recipient. Otherwise, why would he kill Shaniya? They already know that she was still alive when he left the hotel. Right?

If this is the way it happened. I wonder if McNeill paid off in drugs or money? She didn't have money for an attorney, so I guess it was drugs. I still have a problem rationalizing McNeill having his time with the child in a hotel like this. For just an hour? It just doesn't work for me. :waitasec:

Trying to catch up again. About the elevator. Has anyone thought that maybe the surveillance photos have been flipped? I flipped one of the photos and it looks like an L to me.

Well that sure would make it the Lobby wouldn't it.... so obvious when you flipped it - you is smart.

I think she was still alive because it takes some time to bleed out from a perforated colon. MOO.

She could have been dumped while she was still alive but not doing too well. I wish LE would have people on the alert for another crime scene if it is not the hotel scene. After so many of these tragic cases, its hard to trust that LE will do the right thing at the right time ..... we want justice for these children and the victim's families

On NG it was said that there has to me another crime scene because she wasn't killed where she was dumped.
If Shaniya was still alive after leaving hotel around 7:30 am.............could mam
take her to some other clients?
and she died under the extreme situations and he and another person dumped her then.
ME trying to pinpoint a time of death.
mam had 2? days til arrested???
She may not of died til the day after hotel???

Yes, old Dustrus is/was getting around. Believe SM's middle name to be Lynn born in 1957 but that is as far as I have gotten.

That's what I found about SMc too. I have 2 addresses for him but I don't konw what good that will do me. Do we know, or has it been published what street MAM lived on????

I understand that but I believe it was said she was still alive when she left the hotal at 7:30 am. but they weren't releasing any pics of that.

In one of the posts above, someone said they thought that the timestamp on that elevator pic was just before 7 am. That would indicate that maybe he was room hopping with her?

I also read in an article today that she was alive when she left the hotel. I will find it and post.

He may have gone there to clean her up - since the trailer was so filthy and part of the exchange process ... and if he is a crack/pimp - his actions don't have to make sense

So do you believe that the devil abused her himself, or was there another devil there already to abuse her?

I just can't believe that MAM went there just for himself. It doesn't make sense.

Anyone know how those keys work? I think they change every time someone checks out and they give it to a new person.

That's what I always believed.

I know that some employees have master keys that open all of the doors.

We stayed in a motel one night a couple of years ago in order to catch a plane.

In the middle of the night, the door was unlocked, but we had the chain on. (Hubby did scream an obscenity, also)

Hubby called the desk and they said that an employee was bringing a frig for a guest and got the wrong room. Now that I think of it, why didn't he just knock. Freaked out now!

So am wondering about the whole key thing, unless the perp was in the room already and no key needed.

Also, wouldn't the chambermaid notice anything. Don't want to explain, but I'm sure you can imagine.

Makes me wonder if this happens a lot there.

On NG it was said that there has to me another crime scene because she wasn't killed where she was dumped.
If Shaniya was still alive after leaving hotel around 7:30 am.............could mam
take her to some other clients?
and she died under the extreme situations and he and another person dumped her then.
ME trying to pinpoint a time of death.
mam had 2? days til arrested???
She may not of died til the day after hotel???

I sure hope that's not true. :(

okay who knew the great tip of baby dumped by deer dump?
Momster and mam not co operating at all.
Coe? the other mcN in jail? someone trying to make a deal?
A private citizen would of taken LE to the 'spot' if they saw something.
Could that be 51 year old S McN?
He does look older than 51 to me............

I agree with your statement wholeheartedly. I seem to remember reading that they have computer records that Shaniya's pictures were posted as advertisement for services, a website maybe that dated back to when she first arrived to be with Mommie Dearest. I haven't heard any more about it though.

I would really like to know where it was you read that... omg... if that's true I pray LE finds every ugly trace and trail of that.

:parrot:

So do you believe that the devil abused her himself, or was there another devil there already to abuse her?

I just can't believe that MAM went there just for himself. It doesn't make sense.

Anyone know how those keys work? I think they change every time someone checks out and they give it to a new person.

That's what I always believed.

I know that some employees have master keys that open all of the doors.

We stayed in a motel one night a couple of years ago in order to catch a plane.

In the middle of the night, the door was unlocked, but we had the chain on. (Hubby did scream an obscenity, also)

Hubby called the desk and they said that an employee was bringing a frig for a guest and got the wrong room. Now that I think of it, why didn't he just knock. Freaked out now!

So am wondering about the whole key thing, unless the perp was in the room already and no key needed.

Also, wouldn't the chambermaid notice anything. Don't want to explain, but I'm sure you can imagine.

Makes me wonder if this happens a lot there.

Not positive, but from what I understand they are re-programmed for each guest.

Employee walking in without knocking...sounds like a thief employee thinking you were out, to me.

It's possible the perp didn't know it was a deer dump until he stopped at that spot and put her there and noticed the carcasses. I don't think he knew it was a dumping spot for dead deer.

I'm behind in read and I'm sorry if this has already been posted. On Nancy Grace, one of the women said they (her news organization) had spoken with McNeill's attorney today, who said that he expected McNeill to be charged with both trafficking and murder.

Good, I was just getting ready to post a comment that I was wondering why he wasn't already charged with trafficking at the very first since AD was charged with it.

I would really like to know where it was you read that... omg... if that's true I pray LE finds every ugly trace and trail of that.

:parrot:

I've read so much on the case in the past few days, I'm hard pressed to remember where I read it. I'll try to find something about it. Be back.

I apologize, I can't find a thing on it. Just can't remember.

It's possible the perp didn't know it was a deer dump until he stopped at that spot and put her there and noticed the carcasses. I don't think he knew it was a dumping spot for dead deer.

I don't know about that. It would almost be a miracle to pick just the place that deer carcasses were disposed of. Great way to mask the smell of decomp of a human body. Too coincidental, IMO. Maybe someone in his family gave him advice on where to dump her or did the deed for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed