NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about that. It would almost be a miracle to pick just the place that deer carcasses were disposed of. Great way to mask the smell of decomp of a human body. Too coincidental, IMO. Maybe someone in his family gave him advice on where to dump her or did the deed for him.

I think it was a quick, convenient dumpsite but I wondered about that too lone, the searchers mentioned how rank the smell was... and over time, bones would be scattered w the animal bones etc... I just TG she was found and can not wait for ME to present her findings to a prosecutor :mad:

:parrot:

If you're right, then he would probably have ties in Sanford. Could be where another perp lives. I just have this feeling someone lese is involved in this. Otherwise, why go to Sanford? Fayetteville is a much larger town, easier to blend in. Going to the "fanciest" newest motel in Sanford was stupid.

IMO, the other perp if there is one........older guy with money, that's why the nice hotel!
and probably a SO, maybe never caught before.......family man???
someone that blends in and is used to using hotels?
But he wouldn't be the disposal person, just the perp,IMO

okay who knew the great tip of baby dumped by deer dump?
Momster and mam not co operating at all.
Coe? the other mcN in jail? someone trying to make a deal?
A private citizen would of taken LE to the 'spot' if they saw something.
Could that be 51 year old S McN?
He does look older than 51 to me............

JMO and pure speculation, the other two McNeils in jail are too much of a coincidence. I think MAM planned to "share" Shaniya with the other two McNeils. I think he may have met one at the hotel and possibly took her to the other one. By the time they were finished with her...MAM heard or saw the missing child report on tv and panicked....or better yet his girlfriend called him to tell him Shaniya was missing. He/they killed her and disposed of the body together. Since MAM is not cooperating with LE...then one of the othet Mc'Neills is singing like a canary and pointing the finger at the other...thus giving up where the body was. The other McNeill had to help dispose of the body because he gave a detailed description of where to find Shaniya..I don't think MAM would have mentioned the deer carcass if he was alone...just the area.

The only explanation that I can come up with about the video of McNeill with Shaniya at the door of the elevator is this: The buyer was already in the hotel room and had furnished McNeill with a room card key. McNeill took Shaniya to the buyer to have a look, check out the merchandise and to agree to the purchase. Buyer had McNeill take the girl out of the hotel for him because he did not want to be seen with the girl in his possession. McNeill was instructed to meet the buyer at a specified location nearby for the transfer of the little girl and the payment. I haven't gone any further with the scenario, but this is the only way that I can rationalize why he left the hotel after only an hour and Shaniya was with him and alive.
Now why didn't I think of that. This does make sense. :croc:
It did not make sense before, but It is making some more sense now.... (as if any of this can ever make sense)
but why would he MM be willing to be seen in a Hotel?

I think that something happened during the initial overnight visit and at that time, Shaniya's life was measured in days.

Thank you justjax I really needed that hug. I never cried so hard for a stranger in my life. I had to get up and walk outside. I meant it when I said it just completely laid me out.

Shaniya reminds me and my Husband of our daughter who is next to the youngest when she was that age.

Sorry for the off topic. I'm signing off now, go lay down and read.

Off Topic:

Sorry to interrupt but I watched NG tonight and when Shaniya's father walked out and put his arm around his son's neck and kissed the back of his head....it just laid me out.

I'm still not good. This one is hurting my heart so much I'm not sure I can follow.[/

:hug:

me too...me too...cry me a river, I lost it!

They do have first floor rooms, but I still believe there would be an L for lobby on the elevator. She said brand new hotel, only been open 4.5 months.

Maybe I should've just asked her about the elevator.

Thank you justjax I really needed that hug. I never cried so hard for a stranger in my life. I had to get up and walk outside. I meant it when I said it just completely laid me out.

Shaniya reminds me and my Husband of our daughter who is next to the youngest when she was that age.

Sorry for the off topic. I'm signing off now, go lay down and read.

Take a deep breath and sleep well Kat. Nite!

Good, I was just getting ready to post a comment that I was wondering why he wasn't already charged with trafficking at the very first since AD was charged with it.

I don't know, but this seems to indicate to me that his attorney believes there is evidence that McNeill was not simply a 'customer', but that he was selling Shaniya. That in turn gives more thought to the possibility of another person at the hotel. MOO.

I do think it is important to put links and facts out here

for instance, I have NOT seen any crediable "craigslist" source

I recall in one of these various threads that a poster wrote about sex ads/ sellilng kids etc on craigslist and "codes" that these creeps use

however..this was NOT about the momster and/or McNeil ..so far we have not had any reports of that
I am not even sure these cretins can use a computer.

Can't give a pass to the Dad. He got close enough in the very recent past to father a child with the . Something is not right there.

RIP beautiful Shaniya

I think that something happened during the initial overnight visit and at that time, Shaniya's life was measured in days.

I was thinking the same thing. The mother's sudden self righteousness about the discipline seemed out of place to me?

http://johnston.mync.com/site/johns...ya-davis-was-at-risk-and-needed-a-better-home

sorry if the above article has already been posted... just catching up on my reading...and found this. thought I'd share it.

OMG....that is just unreal

I had been thinking that this little sweetheart led a happy good life except for the last horrid weeks...but this?? I just don't know

I have been asking questions here (that annoy some people apparently)...
but really they are questions that any logical and rational person would ask

the reputation of that trailer park alone...it is supposedly the worst, drug infested part of town

the house where the dad lives is lovely

and I did notice the dad mention the "beamer" when telling a cute story about his little sweetie

a guy with that lifestyle should have gotten custody IMHO

I still wonder if maybe the fiancee wanted some alone time...she is the young blond woman we only saw once

There are many things that don't add up

hindsight is always right of course...but honestly I would not let a pet stay in that horrible trailer with those low lifes

A one night stand he called her

I go back and forth about the dad.

How many 'one night stands' stick around to raise the kid? Ok I give him props for that. Still undecided on his culpability here. Part of me thinks he should have known better. Another part of me wants to know why another of his kids is living with his friend and not him.

It's possible the perp didn't know it was a deer dump until he stopped at that spot and put her there and noticed the carcasses. I don't think he knew it was a dumping spot for dead deer.

Except that the searchers claim that when they went by earlier in the day - they smelled the dead deer and recalled the location because of the smell and then went back to it. So it sounds like someone could have been trying to disguise the scene ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro