NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree Baz... again as I've posted numerous times, I believe this occurred first at mh w AD's consent, and maybe thruout that 3 or 4 week period prior to the hotel.

:parrot:

I agree with your statement wholeheartedly. I seem to remember reading that they have computer records that Shaniya's pictures were posted as advertisement for services, a website maybe that dated back to when she first arrived to be with Mommie Dearest. I haven't heard any more about it though.

Well, there are actually 4 floors to this hotel, thanks to my fellow poster that corrected me. This honestly looks like the ground floor to me. The one button that is lit and the one above it looks like the slot for the emergency key if the elevator gets stuck.

If that picture was taken on the top floor of the hotel then there would still be only one button wouldnt there? I notice that there apears to be a plastic down arrow above what you call the key slot.
I also am not that interested in the elevator as he went in an left with her they have said that . Then even said they didnt show the leaving pictures in case she wasnt alive in them and there was conflict in the LE was to if she was or not. it is all in one of these threads somewhere. It was stated as the searched for an alive Shaynia the night before last. or yesterday before 12.pm

I understand that but I believe it was said she was still alive when she left the hotal at 7:30 am. but they weren't releasing any pics of that.

In one of the posts above, someone said they thought that the timestamp on that elevator pic was just before 7 am. That would indicate that maybe he was room hopping with her?

Alright I understand that too but LE has also specifically expressed doubt about exactly what condition poor Shaniya was in... and even if she was still alive it doesn't mean she wasn't seriously injured, or either what McNeill considered irreparably harmed or too great a liability. Omg I am sickened and in disbelief at the thought there could have been yet another buyer, tomorrow hopefully we will know more.

:parrot:

If that picture was taken on the top floor of the hotel then there would still be only one button wouldnt there? I notice that there apears to be a plastic down arrow above what you call the key slot.
I also am not that interested in the elevator as he went in an left with her they have said that . Then even said they didnt show the leaving pictures in case she wasnt alive in them and there was conflict in the LE was to if she was or not. it is all in one of these threads somewhere. It was stated as the searched for an alive Shaynia the night before last. or yesterday before 12.pm

I understand your point. Thanks.

"Shaniya's brother on Nancy Grace tonight. He looks like he is around 22 yrs or so. Said his mother died when he was 10 yrs old. Shaniya's dad is his dad and he is also black. He said they never would have allowed Shaniya to go to her mothers if they had known about the invironment she was going to live in. "

Ok I'm confused isn't Shaniya's dad white? He did not look black to me. Mom is black which is why she is half black.white. So was Shaniya's older brother also from a black mom?

No, they have the same father, different mother;s both mothers being black. Here is the link to Shaniya's brother's (who IIRC is 20) mother who was murdered in 1998. (posted by Tom's Girl on the last thread)
Go to the pics posted at the story and her photo is the second from the last.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/124070/

On the WRAL TV broadcast, they just had a friend of the father's saying he had told the father that he didn't think it was a good idea for Shaniya to go to her (spit)mother's.

This same man said something about noticing marks on Shaniya and something about cigarettes being put out on 'the baby's arms.'

Sorry there is no link. This was on their TV news. I checked their website and this article was not there yet.

edit: add link to WRAL website it anyone else wants to watch for that article
http://www.wral.com/

edit2: this man also was said to be raising another child of the father's after she was kicked out of her home??? No idea what that's all about.

I found a lot of info on pipl
I found 2 addresses for S Mc - same age
He does not have much of criminal history from what I can find. Just the Larceny charge from 2008

But ole Dustrus on the other hand has about 10 alias listed and a record dating back to the early 70's. A very long record. With multiple dwis, multiple larceny, assault on female, multiple B&E, recieving stolen goods, simple assault...been a busy man.

If she was being abused before this time with momster, wouldn't someone notice something when she went home to Dad?

I don't get the hohell thing at all , especially when for sure it looks like the devil is leaving with her from the hohell.

Why go there? He certainly didn't seem to mind the trailer. So why not go to a flea bag?

If he had the key already, he had to have met the perp earlier in the day to get the key-like the day before.

Those keys are theoretically swiped so that they don't work again in the same lock, aren't they?

How do those keys work? I never thought about it until right now. Did an employee leave a door open for him?

If there are cameras in the parking lot, then LE probably has the license plate of the Toyota.

Or the devil brought her to the hohell , and she was abused there. Then the devil left with her.

Maybe she said that she was going to tell Daddy and there was no way to convince her not to.

I just can't see the devil going to that motel for himself.

He may have gone there to clean her up - since the trailer was so filthy and part of the exchange process ... and if he is a crack/pimp - his actions don't have to make sense

On the WRAL TV broadcast, they just had a friend of the father's saying he had told the father that he didn't think it was a good idea for Shaniya to go to her (spit)mother's.

This same man said something about noticing marks on Shaniya and something about cigarettes being put out on 'the baby's arms.'

Sorry there is no link. This was on their TV news. I checked their website and this article was not there yet.

BBM.
I didn't think I could hate the creature anymore. But I do. I hate her, I want to see her fry. I want it aired on every national network, with slow motion replays on the commercial breaks.

I need a sedative now, back in a few.

Trying to catch up again. About the elevator. Has anyone thought that maybe the surveillance photos have been flipped? I flipped one of the photos and it looks like an L to me.

Attachments

• sureveill-Shaniya.jpg
    sureveill-Shaniya.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 101
The only explanation that I can come up with about the video of McNeill with Shaniya at the door of the elevator is this: The buyer was already in the hotel room and had furnished McNeill with a room card key. McNeill took Shaniya to the buyer to have a look, check out the merchandise and to agree to the purchase. Buyer had McNeill take the girl out of the hotel for him because he did not want to be seen with the girl in his possession. McNeill was instructed to meet the buyer at a specified location nearby for the transfer of the little girl and the payment. I haven't gone any further with the scenario, but this is the only way that I can rationalize why he left the hotel after only an hour and Shaniya was with him and alive.

Trying to catch up again. About the elevator. Has anyone thought that maybe the surveillance photos have been flipped? I flipped one of the photos and it looks like an L to me.

You are a genius. I bow to you.

Mario has quite the record.

INITIAL 07063799 SPEEDING ELUDE ARREST OR/ATTEM (PRINCIPAL) 09/21/2007 FELON CLASS H
CONSOLIDATED FOR JUDGMENT 07056316 POSSESS SCHEDULE II (PRINCIPAL) 04/30/2007 FELON CLASS I
CONSOLIDATED FOR JUDGMENT 07063799 ASSAULT/THR AGNST GOVERNMNT (PRINCIPAL)
INITIAL 01057449 ASSAULT INFLICT SERI BODY INJ (PRINCIPAL) 06/17/2001 FELON CLASS F
CONSOLIDATED FOR JUDGMENT 01057450 ASSAULT INFLICT SERI BODY INJ (PRINCIPAL) 06/17/2001
And there are more. The other 2 who were arrested have been in prison too.

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=2

The only explanation that I can come up with about the video of McNeill with Shaniya at the door of the elevator is this: The buyer was already in the hotel room and had furnished McNeill with a room card key. McNeill took Shaniya to the buyer to have a look, check out the merchandise and to agree to the purchase. Buyer had McNeill take the girl out of the hotel for him because he did not want to be seen with the girl in his possession. McNeill was instructed to meet the buyer at a specified location nearby for the transfer of the little girl and the payment. I haven't gone any further with the scenario, but this is the only way that I can rationalize why he left the hotel after only an hour and Shaniya was with him and alive.

I think she was still alive because it takes some time to bleed out from a perforated colon. MOO.

I'll email my nephew in Sanford and ask him to do some detective work and take some pictures.

I found a lot of info on pipl
I found 2 addresses for S Mc - same age
He does not have much of criminal history from what I can find. Just the Larceny charge from 2008

But ole Dustrus on the other hand has about 10 alias listed and a record dating back to the early 70's. A very long record. With multiple dwis, multiple larceny, assault on female, multiple B&E, recieving stolen goods, simple assault...been a busy man.

Yes, old Dustrus is/was getting around. Believe SM's middle name to be Lynn born in 1957 but that is as far as I have gotten.

Dad said in his PC today Daughter not supposed to be talking.....I suppose son not supposed to be also?
He was set up for his interview outside his father's home tonight and then was joined by his father near the end of the interview. It was very heartwrenching when Dad came out of the house. Joined the interview by hugging his son from behind and kissing his son on his head as if he was greatful for his son and trusting him to speak. Dad never got mic-ed out but sat side by side with his son for the end of the interview in support without speaking or taking questions. The only thing he asked off camera to Nancy is that we all NEVER forget Shaniya.

"L" for Lobby?

edit2: this man also was said to be raising another child of the father's after she was kicked out of her home??? No idea what that's all about.

cigarettes being put out on 'the baby's arms - If true, this baby had no one parenting her. I feel sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon