NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On one of the local media stations, while reporting on BL having 6 kids by 3 different women and his custody and support cases, the female reporter was flapping around a stack of paper....reports on these cases? Are they available, anywhere? I wonder how she got them...

Ok I'm back, eating didn't help I am still ticked. lol

You are welcome to cut him all the slack you like, I for one don't like the guy and didn't from the start you can see from my earlier post I smacked my fingers and didn't type a bad thing about him till this came out and some how, just by his actions I knew more was coming and I still think more will come.
You also have to ask why is father-in-law is mad at him, why is daughter mad at him? Maybe because they had to fight for support money, maybe because he wasn't being the father he was supposed to be. It doesn't matter how they feel about him I don't think they would come out and bash him if it weren't true and what does the father have to say.....OOO that was speculations!!!! Yeah right, why because you were not around to look at the burns. This man is acting like he raised this girl from birth he wasn't even around her except here and there, it was his sister that raised her. His own words were telling enough, I wanted AD to have a chance to be a mother. I mean what did he say to Shaniya, honey you have been born into a wonderful world, nice home, clean clothes, lots of toy, a loving aunt. Now I want to give the woman that gave birth to you a chance to be your mother, go live in the sewer, see what you have been missing all your life. I want to know if he asked what Shanyia wanted, I want to know if he even talked to her ONCE while she was at AD's house I don't think so. How many parents would go without checking or calling..........OOO man I could go on all night. I would have much more respect and pity for this man if he would fess up to his own actions and quit trying to act like he was father of the year. Ok I am going to try eatting more comfort food....my rant is over.

I certainly agree with all you said......and I don't understand why the sister wasn't told by daddy that Shaniya was going to live with mommy....So much missing here, many people know much more than is being told.......

hmmmmm.........pretty sure i read back few pages ago..........the break in was at MAM home...........and a computer was taken....Kid *advertiser censored*?????????....MAM........wanted the break in................hmmmmmmmmm...........makes me think the snuff film..........maybe there have been lots of them.....MOTEL........SD .........drugged.......something went wrong............does that make any sense
Doesn't make sense that there could have been lots of snuff films, unless you meant with other victims. The real ones are usually a one shot deal.

Lockhart-Davis is the sister of Bradley Lockhart, the girl's father. Bradley Lockhart had raised Shaniya with his sister's help until one month ago, when he agreed to let Shaniya stay with her mother because Bradley Lockhart felt Antoinette Davis, 25, was ready to be a mom again after overcoming financial problems.

"She had asked if she could be a mother, and I felt she was sincere in asking, and I figured to give her a chance," he told CBS' The Early Show

.http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/1...zzGames_Gamecore+(TheShowbuzz:+Games+GameCore)

Oh I will whine now..................forum please!

Tricia's Post

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4453677&postcount=378"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14[/ame]

Can we please stop assuming that they are the lowest of the low? Obviously, they are scum, but they have a murder investigation successfully halted. The creature is a good enough liar to get the wrong man thrown in jail. These are small time players, but not as small as it can get. They have very well developed criminal minds and they are using them.

ITA! I'm thinking it is because he is now engaged. Fiance probably didn't want a ready made family.

I'm sorry...but there is just something about BL that is rubbing me the wrong way.

where is finance in all of this? pix? support? I haven't seen her yet........

Lockhart-Davis is the sister of Bradley Lockhart, the girl's father. Bradley Lockhart had raised Shaniya with his sister's help until one month ago, when he agreed to let Shaniya stay with her mother because Bradley Lockhart felt Antoinette Davis, 25, was ready to be a mom again after overcoming financial problems.

"She had asked if she could be a mother, and I felt she was sincere in asking, and I figured to give her a chance," he told CBS' The Early Show

.http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/1...zzGames_Gamecore+(TheShowbuzz:+Games+GameCore)

BBM
Lockhart-Davis is the sister of Bradley Lockhart?????? HUH?

Does anyone find it strange that of all the people we have heard from, someone who was right there and had first hand knowledge,(Brenda), has remained invisible????
YES!!!
I've mentioned it several times actually.

But seems theres not much info out there on her. No criminal record.
But, Momster had no criminal record either but she did the unthinkable.

This aunt HAD to know this was going on in that 12' x 40' trailer IMO
Would it be too much to hope she's busy spilling?

I'd be angry to see her get off, since I believe she bears guilt too, but maybe if she tells everything and it sticks, we can put these POSs down. :cool:

BBM

Yes, but early on, they confirmed that it was purely coincidental. Davis is a common name.

It has been established (several times) that Carey's last name is Davis (Lockhart-Davis) and that she is NOT related or linked to Ad in any way, not by marriage etc

Davis is a pretty common name

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7125838

It says Donald Roddy, Jr., 36, of Hypony Trail, Parkton was seen in the area of McPherson Church Road and Skibo Road holding a piece of cardboard which said he was collecting money for Shaniya.

Police said he was attempting to collect money from passing motorists. When asked, he told one motorist that he was collecting money for the Fayetteville Police Department.

I am almost certain the aunt (BD) is the inside source. That's the only reason there is no mention and no arrest. The only reason I can think of anyway.

I'm sorry, gitana. I'm not going to rationalize that sort of irresponsible parenting away, because it sends the worst message to parents who might be tempted to take the same sort of risks with their children.

This man was not ignorant or naive, and he was worse than careless. He was strongly warned, but refused to heed the warnings. He put other things ahead of his daughter's safety.

It frightens me to think that there are any seemingly "good parents" out there who can't look at that situation and recognize that it was not the place any responsible parent would send a child. :(
GREAT POST and I do agree.

I am tired of all the enablers - they enable for the sake of not wanting to offend
and to me an enabler is an offense as bad as the carelessness of deed.
Because it facilitates bad behaviour.
HOW CAN ONE TALK AWAY A CIGARETT BURN?
HOW CAN ONE PRETEND IT WAS NOT THERE?
HOW CAN YOU EXCUSE IT?
HOW? :furious::furious:

I want to give him a chance too. I hurt for him too...
he has known much tragedy.
But not as much as Shaniya.....
One can not just keep making babies in hopes that some women/sister will enable you and care for them.
Don't make them darn it! :furious:

I don't think a snuff film is involved here.

O/T: Watch the movie 8MM about a snuff film.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7125838

It says Donald Roddy, Jr., 36, of Hypony Trail, Parkton was seen in the area of McPherson Church Road and Skibo Road holding a piece of cardboard which said he was collecting money for Shaniya.

Police said he was attempting to collect money from passing motorists. When asked, he told one motorist that he was collecting money for the Fayetteville Police Department.
I am so glad they nailed him. i hope they make him pay.

ITA! I'm thinking it is because he is now engaged. Fiance probably didn't want a ready made family.

I'm sorry...but there is just something about BL that is rubbing me the wrong way.

This is something that I have been trying to verify - is BL engaged - does he have a fiance or is this just rumour?

I literally cannot find anything in print/news which validates that he is engaged.

Would it be too much to hope she's busy spilling?

I'd be angry to see her get off, since I believe she bears guilt too, but maybe if she tells everything and it sticks, we can put these POSs down. :cool:

We can certainly hope. Since she hasn't been arrested, I do hope it's because she is telling all.

BBM

I've seen the aunt's name transposed both ways.

Now I understand the first press conference - massive confusion about custody. I wonder if they ever figured it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72