NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't make sense that there could have been lots of snuff films, unless you meant with other victims. The real ones are usually a one shot deal.

Yes i know that...........was mainly ..........thinking child *advertiser censored*....from the time..........SD was with AD............i just found it odd that they would steal a computer from his house...........possibly hired by MAM.........get rid of it...........as it might show.........what he actually was up too...........something went wrong.............and he knew it was all on video on computer.............had someone break in.........steal...........gone!!!!

and MAM..............has a baby girl..............I shutter to think...............I hope this baby's mom is thinking bout what she is doing with this whatever he is...........I would be packing up my baby and getting to hell out of there that is for sure!!!!!

Please bring guys pix back.........he looks just like an older MAM!!!!
honestly I feel related! like DAD???

Here is Dustrus; there is a post above this one with all three pictures.

33177.jpg

Yes i know that...........was mainly ..........thinking child *advertiser censored*....from the time..........SD was with AD............i just found it odd that they would steal a computer from his house...........possibly hired by MAM.........get rid of it...........as it might show.........what he actually was up too...........something went wrong.............and he knew it was all on video on computer.............had someone break in.........steal...........gone!!!!

Okay. Understood.
.......every.....other......word.....makes.....a ......thought.....hard .....to .....follow <<<<KWIM?

where is finance in all of this? pix? support? I haven't seen her yet........

I don't know about any pix? Unless, she is the one to his left in the vigil pix (long hair).

Anyone else know? I have just read where he is engaged on several different websites.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Attachments

• Shaniya.jpg
    Shaniya.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 52
NO>>

I don't for one minute think that Brad knew or "predicted" or wanted this horror to happen

but....to take a little princess over to the worst (stated by locals) area of town...to a woman he supposedly barely knew...a "one night stand"..(and yeah, let's think how they might have met?)....

to take her word she had a job and a place to live??

I would not for a minute really even think a mother would do this...but....a kid in a trailer with 2 felons and 2 women, 2 other kids...worst part of town...cars coming and going

I would think that she could injest beer or booze or eat a crack rock...I would be afraid she would see adults fighting, smoking drugs, getting drunk, having sex...I would be afraid that she would not eat right...be allowed to wander outside...maybe get hit by a car (some other drunk or junkie speeding down the road)...so many possibilities

again....the "defenders" of the dad who seem to think this was just a heartfelt desire to give AD some "momma time" never address the fact that MOST sane and sensible people put a LOT more thought into boarding a pet

when we went on a cruise I checked out kennels....called them...asked for responses...boarded the dogs in one for a night ....visited others...

years ago I found a "cat hotel" for my (late) cat that had individual cat trees

and yes, when I was on vacation I did call to "talk" to them
(heard their tails wagged LOL)

Too bad similar efforts were not taken here

OMG I think your my long lost sister, the nicer smarter one........BIG SMILE

I thought the snuff film too, when she was brought to a hotel and soon after was found dead. Joseph Duncan III did that (basically) to poor Dylan. Filmed him sexually torturing him and hanging him until he was nearly dead, and when he realized Dylan was fatally injured he shot him- claiming later the gun "accidentally" went off.

I pray there is nothing like that. At Duncan's trial the tape was shown in court and Dylan's poor father saw. It was absolutely heartbreaking.

This is something that I have been trying to verify - is BL engaged - does he have a fiance or is this just rumour?

I literally cannot find anything in print/news which validates that he is engaged.

I would not be surprised we can not find anything, not everybody's relationship is on the Internet.
Most of my friends are not.
We did hear his daughter tell about him having his girlfriend in Florida.
Off Topic We'' see if it lasts.
I would not be surprised that his girlfriends parents are not going to like this and will be trying to talk to their daughter.

Eliza - I just wanted to say thank you. I should have looked up the model #. If I would have, I'd have seen that it was a monitor. I'm so attached to this case that I posted erroneously! :doh: Sorry guys...I shoulda looked up the model # - I automatically assumed it was like my neighbors. I'm just really sad for Shaniya and I'm trying to go too fast in finding answers. Have to pick my boys up from wrestling practice. Be back in a bit.

Smooches ~ Jersey
Shame on me, too. I didn't check the model no. either. I based my opinion on the reported value. Emachine monitors do not cost $400. I'd like to buy a new monitor soon, so I've done some research. Emachine monitors do not cost $400, not even thie E202H 20" wmd. I wonder what was the source of the information.

At any rate, you're right, the information is coming quickly, and we're racing to keep up.

Okay. Understood.
.......every.....other......word.....makes.....a ......thought.....hard .....to .....follow <<<<KWIM?

thanks

I will try not to do that again. I can see what you mean reading back over it now!!!

Good evening! :seeya: Nancy's on talking about Shaniya.

(I just hope I don't lose my Internet connection like last night ~ :banghead: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhoDunnit2020