NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On NG it just said his fiance' "aquaintance" saw the scars from cigarette burns but the Dad said he didn't....WHAT?????

HELP PLEASE....:blowkiss:

I still want to see the son interview or at least read it.
What should I google to get that.
I missed the son interview, the father sitting by the son...Missed it all.
Thanks in advance.

Patty G has it here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947 :)

Specifically, these two - parts 5 and 6:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X8uABqor08"]YouTube- Nancy 11/17/09 Shaniya Part 5[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEv7JyEvbn8"]YouTube- Nancy 11/17/09 Shaniya Part 6[/ame]

You mean what led to Shaniya's body? Has anyone found out what kind of car McNeill drives? Or would it be his cell phone?

In a post way back they posted the search warrant of his car and found a portable GPS device in it.

Nancy playing the 911 call again, snippets of interviews with family members, etc. Shaniya's father says he never saw cigarette burns on Shaniya's arms even though somebody else said so. He partly blames himself for her death. Reporter saying AD & McNeill had been hanging out together and she may have owed him money for drugs. Marlena Schiavo on. Nancy asking her about drugs. Marlena talking about the drug raid this summer where instruments to manufacture were found. Supposition is AD owed him money. Talking now about McNeill's prior criminal history.

Gulp ... gulp ... video of murdering a person... I can't type anymore than that sorry.
O/T
I am not sure of both names but if you google certain words, you will se a couple of creeps out in California, actually filmed snuff films with their victims.The vids helped prosecute the case,,One guy committed suicide and the other got DP.

McNeill, who is charged with taking Shaniya Davis, picked up the 5-year-old from in front of her home last Tuesday.

So mom had her ready to go!!!

In a post way back they posted the search warrant of his car and found a portable GPS device in it.

In an affidavit for a warrant to search McNeill's 1997 Mitsubishi Galant, investigators said McNeill told them he picked Shaniya up in front of her home and drove her to the hotel. Investigators also said they found feces smeared on the outside door handle of the front door to the home and on the handrail of the steps to the front porch.

Police recovered 11 pieces of trace evidence, such as hair and fibers, from the car, as well as clothes, a belt, a straw, a cell phone and a portable GPS system, according to the search warrant.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6444454/

O/T
I am not sure of both names but if you google certain words, you will se a couple of creeps out in California, actually filmed snuff films with their victims.The vids helped prosecute the case,,One guy committed suicide and the other got DP.

Ng and Lake?
Those don't technically count as snuff , I think. I'm pretty sure snuff requires killing with the intent of distributing or selling the film

Thanks so much ~ sorry I didn't get a chance to read back before NG's show came on. ;)

McNeill, who is charged with taking Shaniya Davis, picked up the 5-year-old from in front of her home last Tuesday.

So mom had her ready to go!!!
Sure sounds like it, huh? Then all that baloney on the 911 call that inferred she might have walked out the door on her own. :furious:

I've hunted everything I know and can not find a connection between the 3 McNeill men. Maybe someone else can.

Gloria Allred, Rene Rockwell, Alan Ripka on NG's panel. GA wants to know why CPS didn't notify dad AD was being investigated. NG is saying CPS dropped the ball. RR saying CPS was investigating problems with the 7 y/o son; didn't even know Shaniya was living there. RR agrees though they dropped the ball. AR saying if dad thought AD was on drugs he wouldn't have let Shaniya go there. Says AD doesn't sound like she was on drugs when called 911. NG saying of course not, it was a planned phone call.

I've hunted everything I know and can not find a connection between the 3 McNeill men. Maybe someone else can.

I did earlier today. I could not find anything either.
But I still think there is a connection somewhere.
Wish we knew MAM's parents names.

Just saw for myself, the son after father walked out. Yeah. There's something there, and it ain't a lovin feelin.

I appreciate NG asking if father was notified after the CPS reports were filed. That is a good question.

Aw I know I think she really got the short end of the stick with her brother. Did you notice on the interview where she said I didn't like AD, I felt she neglected her children (something like that) right after BL was saying he wanted to give the mother a chance. I have a feeling there is some tension in that house and Carey is holding her tongue, I feel bad for her. I don't think she had any idea Shaniya wasn't coming home when she dropped her off.

"I worried about her just as if she was mine," Carey Lockhart-Davis said. "Antionette and I never really got along because I felt as if the way she neglected her children."

"I worried about her just as if she was mine," Carey Lockhart-Davis said. "Antionette and I never really got along because I felt as if the way she neglected her children."

Makes me wonder if there was more to that sentence...or did she stop herself before she said that it would get them killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member