NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My comp is acting up .. but for those who were asking about snuff films..Nicholas Cage starred in a movie called 8mm he was an agent that went undercover to expose a murder that was was part of a Snuff Film ring...just google him and 8mm and you can see.

She is 25, with a 7 year old. I know eventually someone will get around to pointing out that she was teen mother. When that time comes, please do not blame her problems on this. Please remember that one member here is 23 with an almost 7 year old daughter, and she never sold, abused, or killed her child.

On NG just now it read,,"aquaintance" (fiance' maybe) of Shanyia SAW the scars from ciggy burns,,,but Dad said he didn't....WHAT??????

3 people said they saw ciggy burns: the father-in-law (father of the murdered wife), the very good friend of Brad's who is now taking care of Cheyenne and Cheyenne herself. No way he didn't see them. Well, maybe, because he is always out of town and has other people raise his kids. IMO!

This little girl was off the state radar the whole time. She was living with a man who was not on the birth certificate, how could he get her in school? Why hadn't the mom applied for foodstamps or a medical card for her or had she?

See, I find that odd. The first interview she had nothing but positive things to say about BL.
Why the change???

Probably because of the way he is acting on TV and the things he is saying, especially if he is telling lies and she knows it.

I'm sorry...just something about him. It's not sitting right with me.

I can't stand the way he keeps looking up and bringing God into every conversation.

Okay,so she would have been around 19 when she got pregnant and he was in his 30's?I was just wondering how he could have met a teenager at that time.I guess anywhere.

I just thought she was younger,her sister is around 20.

AD was babysitter to BL children after wife was murdered.

BTW what are the odds of a wife, SIL and child all being murdered???
just wierd!

Nancy talking about the custody arrangements. Both Marlena S. and another reporter say there was not formal agreement. Another caller asking about Shaniya not being in school and wants to know if anyone from dad's family called AD while Shaniya was there. Reporter talking about burns on Shaniya's arms while she was with AD. Dad says Shaniya suffered from eczema and didn't notice any burns.

This little girl was off the state radar the whole time. She was living with a man who was not on the birth certificate, how could he get her in school? Why hadn't the mom applied for foodstamps or a medical card for her or had she?

BINGO.. I was thinking a while back thats one reason she got the I wanna be a mommy idea.

I'm not following victim?? was his sister???

Sorry, should have noted that I was refering back to the last thread (#14) and post #337. I would post the direct post, but I haven't quite mastered that tool yet!! The reports I'm talking about are in that post!! :)

ps & o/t: Go Steelers, to another Steeler fan I see!! :)

3 people said they saw ciggy burns: the father-in-law (father of the murdered wife), the very good friend of Brad's who is now taking care of Cheyenne and Cheyenne herself. No way he didn't see them. Well, maybe, because he is always out of town and has other people raise his kids. IMO!

ITA!:woohoo:

Is there a link for info that states BL was not on the Birth Certificate? I keep reading this here but have nothing to look at.

I'm really hopeing this is not a dumb question, but what is snuff film?

Snuff is a film genre that many consider to be an urban legend. A snuff film is created with the intent to distribute the end result on the black market for financial gain. The victim would be tricked into a taking a legitimate "role" in a film then killed once filming was started. While there is every reason to believe that such films do in fact exist, along with a subculture that would enjoy such things, no real "snuff" films have ever surfaced.

They're talking now about murder charges. LE needs to determine where the murder took place; differing counties. Rene Rockwell talking about the bond amount and somebody could come up with the money and these two will be out of jail. AR saying AD can't be charged with murder; no evidence she knew anyone was going to be murdered. NG arguing with him about felony murder ~ death occuring while in the commission of a felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico