NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOTALLY all just my opinion on who the woman is that created that incident report. The poster stated it was his sister's home...which is also possible, but she's 49 nd he's 29....it *could* also be his mother.

Or honestly for all I know for sure, it could just be a coincidence with the same last name? Sorry I'm not much help!

Someone posted that she specificly was afraid of men she did not know.
That is a red flag too that should have made her father look into it even more.

The brother also said, Shanyia steered clear of all men, not just family...

Working doesn't make him a bad parent, having no F'ing clue what is happening to his child does, making no effort to find out what is happening makes him a bad parent. Under the same roof, or in another state, his actions are are what make him a bad father.

Ok, point taken.
But, how much of what we are discussing is fact??? just saying
Where are the facts to back up he didn't make and effort?

Just because something is in a media report does not make it true. When someone is interviewed, how do you know they are speaking the truth.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...where are the official documnets backing up all this stuff these people are saying.

Until I see it, I will not judge this man.

At this point, everything is speculation as to his neglect or lack of parenting.

TOTALLY all just my opinion on who the woman is that created that incident report. The poster stated it was his sister's home...which is also possible, but she's 49 nd he's 29....it *could* also be his mother.

Or honestly for all I know for sure, it could just be a coincidence with the same last name? Sorry I'm not much help!

If you look at the bottom of that report you will see it says unfounded.

My husband is out of town for 2-3 months at least once a year. If something were to happen to me, I guess as y'all say "somebody else" would have to raise my child.
Would that make him a bad father? Or a father that works to better his child's life???

Not what we're saying at all. This man has 5 kids with 3 different women. There are parents-in-law, a sister, friends of the dad, and a girlfriend (and who knows how long he knew her) raising them imo. They ALL offered to take Shaniya, so she wouldn't go to the momster's. He didn't take any offer. :( I belive the 17-year-old sister, and I think the whole interaction with the brother on Nancy Grace was very odd.

My husband is out of town for 2-3 months at least once a year. If something were to happen to me, I guess as y'all say "somebody else" would have to raise my child.
Would that make him a bad father? Or a father that works to better his child's life???

You're right, Kimberly, point taken. It sort of reminds me of the guys from "Deadliest Catch". They're gone for weeks & months at a time. In this situation, though, it's way too coincidental that he has 5 kids and they're all being raised by other people. I feel bad for him but am very angry, as well as skeptical, as to his reasoning for "giving Antoinette a chance to be a mother". Shaniya was an innocent little girl. She deserved to be protected to the best of everyone's ability...most importantly her father's ability...and he failed to check out the mother even though he heard opposing opinions from several members of his extended family and friends.

Ok, point taken.

Just because something is in a media report does not make it true. When someone is interviewed, how do you know they are speaking the truth.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...where are the official documnets backing up all this stuff these people are saying.

At this point, everything is speculation as to his neglect or lack of parenting.

I respect that your opinion differs.
There are no documents because no one ever bothered to go to court for.
Lack of documents don't prove he is a good father to me, it furthers the arguement that he never even bothered to get custody so he had legal standing to protect her. I will happily eat my words if the time comes, but I doubt it will be necessary. She was horribly abused by a couple, and neglected by many.

You are sweet muffet thank you. :)

I missed the NG tapes. Seems to me the son is pretty tight with his dad. (But at some point the dad should of let go of the boy he was a bit hanging on to him)....but they are all shocked, they did not see it coming....

BUT dad should have checked where he was sending her
and little boys should not be interviewed.

yes what about Shaniya's medical exams?
Urinary track infections?
odd bleeding?
cig burns?
I have a grandson with very bad ezema and asthma.......his scars (went away Thanks Goodness) sure never looked like cig burns!
Did anyone ever have a cig burn?
THEY HURT LIKE H3LL

Done repeatedly in the same area, it can lead to the need for skin grafts. Hold them there long enough they can mark the bone. They can damage cartilage.
And YES, they hurt, incredibly.
First hand knowledge.

Not what we're saying at all. This man has 5 kids with 3 different women. There are parents-in-law, a sister, friends of the dad, and a girlfriend (and who knows how long he knew her) raising them imo. They ALL offered to take Shaniya, so she wouldn't go to the momster's. He didn't take any offer. :( I belive the 17-year-old sister, and I think the whole interaction with the brother on Nancy Grace was very odd.

Most of this is hearsay.
Ok, so the # of kids he has may be a fact.
What about the rest. Do we KNOW this to be true, or are we assuming it's true because somebody said it?

Ok, point taken.

I saw the pictures of his home and I saw the pictures of the trailer he sent her too. He was under no obligation to send her there. You do not send your loved ones to live in a low life place like that. To me that is major neglect.

The name on that report is not MAM's sister .. MAM's sister's name is Tijauna age 31 .... she did an interview .... I am losing links like crazy here .... simply cannot keep up with it.

ETA: Here is the link I was referring to: http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/6444454/

Teachers at Pauline Jones Elementary School likely wouldn't have expected it either. McNeill was seen as a promising student there and was placed in a program for academically gifted children.

He also attended Hillcrest Middle School and Terry Sanford High School before starting a small electrical company, according to his sister, Tijuana McNeill.

"I feel bad for the other side, and I feel bad he is caught up in it," Tijuana McNeill said.

Mario McNeill was convicted in 2003 of three counts of assault in connection with a triple shooting and several drug charges and was placed on probation, according to state Department of Correction records. He violated probation and was in prison from October 2003 to May 2006.

Tim Allen, who is taking care of Lockhart's 17-year-old daughter after her father kicked her out of his home, says Lockhart's girlfriend named Ty was doing a wonderful job taking care of the 5-year-old for months.
"Yeah she was well taken care of, just always hair done and smelling good, just like she was her own biological child," Allen said. "I don't know if he met somebody out in Utah and basically Ty just went away ? and just went downhill from there."
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7125084

So, if the gf left, then BL's sister took over Shaniya's care?

This man seems to give a lot of info about BL's life.

I'm curious about that too ~ on just her arms?

My daughter has eczema, on just her arms. Mainly where her elbow creases.
Also, I was a teen mother. I'm 33 w/ a 14 yr old and we turned out fine. (this wasn't to anyone in particular, just stating)

If it comes from only one non-LE source, I consider it rumor.
If it makes it to print, with more than one supporting source (unrelated to each other) then I consider it fair game.

Ok, point taken.

Kimberly,

I agree with everything you said here, and also the part bolded by me.

Most of this is hearsay.
What about the rest. Do we KNOW this to be true, or are we assuming it's true because somebody said it?

The kids being rasied by other people is a fact.
The grandparents taking custody (unlike BL ever did for S) via court order is a fact. The grandparent has spoken publically. Two of the three kids have.

Most of this is hearsay.

Most of it is coming from interviews with family and friends I thought.

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not. The photo of Shaniya in her Halloween costume carrying trick or treat bag...this looks like a recent pic. I thought she was at the monster's house from Oct 9 or around there. Anyone know when that photo was taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico