NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This little girl was off the state radar the whole time. She was living with a man who was not on the birth certificate, how could he get her in school? Why hadn't the mom applied for foodstamps or a medical card for her or had she?

If DSS was investigating other son and BL was not on the birth certificate, then they wouldn't know who the father was anyway. I bet the only way they found Carey through the school (to contact her when Shaniya was reported missing) was to search Cumberland County Public Schools database and see if she was enrolled.

Snuff is a film genre that many consider to be an urban legend. A snuff film is created with the intent to distribute the end result on the black market for financial gain. The victim would be tricked into a taking a legitimate "role" in a film then killed once filming was started. While there is every reason to believe that such films do in fact exist, along with a subculture that would enjoy such things, no real "snuff" films have ever surfaced.

These threads move so fast i suggested a look up of the Nicholas Cage movie 8mm

I hope someone wipes that smirk off MAM's face in prison :furious:

I hope someone pulls those snakes outta Mario's & Antoinette's heads...skin & all!

I mean, come on, if you're gonna have dreds, do it right & pay the money for a good stylist for cryin' out loud!

Ng and Lake?
Those don't technically count as snuff , I think. I'm pretty sure snuff requires killing with the intent of distributing or selling the film

Thanks Jenny, but I thought they video'd killing their victims with the intent of selling them..Oh well,,,just as sick as this case,,as they killed a woman and her little baby too.

Nancy talking about the custody arrangements. Both Marlena S. and another reporter say there was not formal agreement. Another caller asking about Shaniya not being in school and wants to know if anyone from dad's family called AD while Shaniya was there. Reporter talking about burns on Shaniya's arms while she was with AD. Dad says Shaniya suffered from eczema and didn't notice any burns.

It seems that would be an easy thing to substantiate if there was any kind of physician's report or medication prescribed. I think if this were true the aunt would have see the burns while caring for Shaniya and would been all over that..she seems to be the only one I trust right now.

My husband is out of town for 2-3 months at least once a year. If something were to happen to me, I guess as y'all say "somebody else" would have to raise my child.
Would that make him a bad father? Or a father that works to better his child's life???

Is there a link for info that states BL was not on the Birth Certificate? I keep reading this here but have nothing to look at.

I think it was at the begining explaining the last name.

Sorry, should have noted that I was refering back to the last thread (#14) and post #337. I would post the direct post, but I haven't quite mastered that tool yet!! The reports I'm talking about are in that post!! :)

ps & o/t: Go Steelers, to another Steeler fan I see!! :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4453735&postcount=393"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14[/ame]

Is this the post about robbery and sisters name of mam???

bold by me, friend!

AD was babysitter to BL children after wife was murdered.

BTW what are the odds of a wife, SIL and child all being murdered???
just wierd!

So he had to have met her through someone.I wonder when though,because wife was killed in 98.She would have gotten pregnant around 2004,Byron would have been around 14 or 15,he's 20 now.

This thing just goes to prove what we have all seen time and time again, pretty pictures don't tell us a thing.

We all started with Daddy's little princess based on those photos and his tears, and she was another neglected and bounced around child that lots of onlookers knew was in trouble.

It is always the same story.

He didn't see the burns because he wasn't looking.
An involved parent doesn't need CPS to tell them their child isn't enrolled in school.
An involved parent, in state or out of state for work, knows what is going on with their kid. It takes a village to raise one, and a village to stand by and watch them be neglected, tortured, and destroyed.

So infuriating.

It seems that would be an easy thing to substantiate if there was any kind of physician's report or medication prescribed. I think if this were true the aunt would have see the burns while caring for Shaniya and would been all over that..she seems to be the only one I trust right now.

yes what about Shaniya's medical exams?
Urinary track infections?
odd bleeding?
cig burns?
I have a grandson with very bad ezema and asthma.......his scars (went away Thanks Goodness) sure never looked like cig burns!
Did anyone ever have a cig burn?
THEY HURT LIKE H3LL

My husband is out of town for 2-3 months at least once a year. If something were to happen to me, I guess as y'all say "somebody else" would have to raise my child.
Would that make him a bad father? Or a father that works to better his child's life???

Working doesn't make him a bad parent, having no F'ing clue what is happening to his child does, making no effort to find out what is happening makes him a bad parent. Under the same roof, or in another state, his actions are are what make him a bad father.

He is not a husband and he did not work to better his childs life. He let her go down to the bottom in a crappy trailer under no court order or anything. That is not working for a better life for your child.

Depends on who was that "somebody else".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missledet