NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've hunted everything I know and can not find a connection between the 3 McNeill men. Maybe someone else can.

I haven't found anything to link them together either - they may be connected but I am not seeing anything.

And Cheyenne Lockhart says her father wasn't in either of their lives that much.

"I understand he did love her, but he wasn't always in her life," she said. "She was raised by ex-girlfriends, another child's mother in Florida; I mean other people raised her."

Oh no...............snipped from article
Tim Allen, who is taking care of Lockhart's 17-year-old daughter after her father kicked her out of his home, says Lockhart's girlfriend named Ty was doing a wonderful job taking care of the 5-year-old for months.
"Yeah she was well taken care of, just always hair done and smelling good, just like she was her own biological child," Allen said. "I don't know if he met somebody out in Utah and basically Ty just went away ? and just went downhill from there."

Click here to read more allegations against Lockhart
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7125084
a MUST READ!!!!!!

OMG! This reminds me a lot of a situation one of my best friends is going through. She was going through a divorce and met a man. He told her a very, sad story of how his wife and 3-year-old daughter had died in a car accident. I mean, I was very upset and cried, because my daughter was about the same age. Several, several months later, he admitted that his ex-wife and daughter were alive. He even had a woman call her and say that the wife was dead. So, she forgave him, against the advice of her friends. Well, then he had his daughter come and live with my friend. He travels all of the time for work. WTF? Just this week they broke up, and now this poor little girl will be in limbo again. My friend is very attached to her, and so are her 2 kids. So sad. Brad even looks like my friend's ex.

And Cheyenne Lockhart says her father wasn't in either of their lives that much.

"I understand he did love her, but he wasn't always in her life," she said. "She was raised by ex-girlfriends, another child's mother in Florida; I mean other people raised her."

See, I find that odd. The first interview she had nothing but positive things to say about BL.
Why the change???

Nancy talking now about Shaniya being withdrawn from school, and no one checking with dad about it, or anyone looking into why she was withdrawn. She's also talking about nothing being released on the autopsy. Guest saying LE won't release results if it interferes with investigation.

IIRC, wasn't the "drug raid" back in July 2009 at another residence and not at Sleepy Hollow?
Yes because AD hadn't yet moved in there. IIRC, it was August that the sister, BD, moved in.

My question would be, did she show fear towards men, or did she gravitate towards women more? She may have been looking for the mother figure she didn't have.

Someone posted that she specificly was afraid of men she did not know.
That is a red flag too that should have made her father look into it even more.

Well,if social services had been contacted,they would have talked to the father if they knew he was handing her over to AD.He knew she had drug problems and went to jail before,so I don't know.Maybe he didn't want to talk to them,because he had dealt with them on the custody of the other kids he lost.It would be the same office,right?So,I guess they knew all the families and probably didn't know AD had Shaniya.She only had her four weeks and noone told them.

I never saw this. Is there a link?

I did earlier today. I could not find anything either.
But I still think there is a connection somewhere.
Wish we knew MAM's parents names.

I don't post often...but my opinion on who MAM's parents are? Earlier today there was a police report posted and I believe it was you who posted (sorry if it wasn't :) ) saying the victim was his sister (I don't want to put her name out here)??? I think that is actually his mom, and SM that was arrested may just be his father. Or actually either could be his father I guess??? The incident report may be from his parents home, where I believe he may be/have been living.

Just my crazy thoughts..feel free to rip apart!! :)

Someone posted that she specificly was afraid of men she did not know.
That is a red flag too that should have made her father look into it even more.

Her oldest brother said that last night IIRC

I thought the snuff film too, when she was brought to a hotel and soon after was found dead. Joseph Duncan III did that (basically) to poor Dylan. Filmed him sexually torturing him and hanging him until he was nearly dead, and when he realized Dylan was fatally injured he shot him- claiming later the gun "accidentally" went off.

I pray there is nothing like that. At Duncan's trial the tape was shown in court and Dylan's poor father saw. It was absolutely heartbreaking.

[bbm]

holy god I would not be able to sit through that - they must've warned him in advance though ... [o/t]

I don't post often...but my opinion on who MAM's parents are? Earlier today there was a police report posted and I believe it was you who posted (sorry if it wasn't :) ) saying the victim was his sister (I don't want to put her name out here)??? I think that is actually his mom, and SM that was arrested may just be his father. Or actually either could be his father I guess??? The incident report may be from his parents home, where I believe he may be/have been living.

Just my crazy thoughts..feel free to rip apart!! :)

I'm not following victim?? was his sister???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera