NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier we were talking about evil.. This was in an email I got awhile back... and I thought I would share it. It says alot JMO
------
Real evil
Someone supposably found this posted on a forum after 9/11. It would seem to have been posted by someone who "knew" what true evil was.

There are those who don't believe "evil" exists-----that all things are
'relative'-----what may 'be' evil to one person is not so to another----
and that both 'views' are valid. I believe this to be absolute rubbish,
representing a lazy and cowardly thought process. Nevertheless...

There are some who believe evil exists, but who are realistic enough to
know that they have been relatively 'sheltered' from 'it', never really
experiencing 'it' in any substantial way. They may even consider
themselves 'blessed' in this regard.

Then there are those who believe evil exists and that they in fact have
experienced it directly, either being a victim of 'it', or maybe just
'witnessing' it first hand. However, what the majority of these people
experience is just 'petty' evil------petty animosities---
petty jealousies-----violence with petty motivations. Even some really
horrible acts are the resutls of 'petty evil'.

But there is another kind of evil which only a minority of people are
familiar with. It is something so dark, so alien to their own nature and
to what they had thought could even exist, that with their first
encounter of 'It', they are astonished--------'it can not be so, this
can not possibly be'. And they are 'diminished' by the encounter. There
is a loss of 'innocence' so profound that it seems almost irrepairable.
And this is a problem, for, in order to defeat this evil you must be
able to recognize it, to recognize it you must be able to
understand(know) it, and to know it a part of you must die. To hope and
to pray for the destruction of this evil is all fine and well. But so
long as no 'divine' intervention comes, the price of confronting 'It'
will be paid with blood----yours----or 'Its'. It will never be placated.
It can not be appeased. And these are the 'Powers' who rule this day.
– Author unknown

Funny you should post that. I've been quietly thinking to myself since reading an earlier post that anyone who can be confident there is no adversary--or no personification of evil--has not encountered the evil nor lived the life I've lived. I have NO doubt there is an enemy who "roams about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour." W/out delving into spiritual welfare I'll simply say his army is well organized and that, like God, His adversary uses people.

Again--it is our choice in whose hands we're willing to be used... either as an instrument for good or for evil. Not every form of evil is demonic or like the exorcist lol. But if we aren't for Him, we can be used against Him. In some cases of child murders every right thing was done--and it is all the result of malice or evildoing. In more cases it is likely a combination of intentional malice by their victimizer--along w indifference or irresponsibility by a person to whom the child is entrusted. And sometimes all it takes is recklessness, carelessness or negligence by a caregiver.

W/out right priorities and wisdom (skills for living), any child potentially can become a victim of opportunity. In Shaniya's case, it was a perfect storm of all three. Those assigned to protect her failed her off the bat. First by sending her alone into a warzone--unsafe living conditions, w unsuitable care, in a crime-infested neighborhood. Then the next and final line of defense failed her by throwing open the door wide to invite in and deliver her to those who would viciously abuse and destroy a child's life. And lastly to accomplish this, Satan and his army needed a mercenary--a willing soldier or two--to execute the treacherous deed. And they found him. Someone empty, vile and depraved enough to commit such a cowardly coldblooded act as to rob this precious defenseless baby of her innocence and her life.

Somehow, someone became convinced it was worth the trade-off of their own humanity and life to degrade and destroy another's. This does NOT excuse or absolve anyone of anything! It's important to realize tho in order to continue duping and deceiving people--and go on fulfilling his mission of "steal, kill, and destroy"--that God's adversary would desire nothing more than for us to doubt his very existence.

:parrot:

" A state team of experts will examine any contact the Cumberland County Department of Social Services had with the family of a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl who was killed and whose mother has been accused of prostituting her."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6482373/

Sorry if this has posted.

Just speculation on my part...BUT....I honestly have a really good "track record" of figuring out "what happened" ...and I don't claim to be psychic

I mostly follow rules of "logic" and the principles of Occam's Razor ..ie, "the simplest explanation or strategy tends to be the best one"

From the start I didn't think there was some "child selling" ring...no Russian or Thai connection....not even a huge conspiracy...most crimes are venial, small and horrible just like the small nasty slugs that commit them from what I can see

Fancy jewel heists happen in European movies....in real life thugs rip chains from people's necks

Most street dealers couldn't find a cartel or a drug lord to save their lives

most criminals are nasty and small and petty...look at these pigs and they way they lived

Applying that I "feel" that>>

AD is out for herself....and a druggie....McNeil is giving her drugs and offering more to ? with her daughter... maybe it started with fondling etc...as others have said, she also may not be that "bonded" to Shaynia...she keeps doing the drugs, owes more, he wants more she allows it...maybe this leads to the feces....and commotion....he says to pay off the debt, he will take Shaynia....and he does

then...AD panics when Coe is home and wants to know what is going on....she decides to call 911....and then throws Coe under the bus....but why?? To me the simplest reason is that she is more afraid of McNeil than she is of Coe (and she may have been cheating on Coe with McNeil?? the whole group seems so intertwined)

Why the hotel?? simple reason : he had to get out of there (coe coming home?) and/or the place is a mess....other kids, BD around....plus the "feces"....he is crazed and rushes off to a hotel...the "smart kid" is not so smart when his perversion takes hold...duhhhh

McNeil?? Just evil...twisted....apparently a bright young man gone so so wrong...just evil....I agree he may be into Pot but NOT crack...I think he is a guy who chose to go wrong...he had other chances....he is a violent pervert> IF he learned of the 911 call, amber alert...he may have decided to kill poor Shaynia or he may have planned it from the start...or her death may have happened....there is no "simple" answer to that final horror cause it is too horrible for the rational mind to even figure out what that slug thought in his twisted brain...sorry I can't "call" that one

~~~~~

One thing I do hope is : that they don't put out a book, movie or start a foundation and/or do public speaking.

I think the best thing for the dads side is to shut up and grieve and get off tv..

for AD and MAM?? I hope they get everything they so richly deserve...ie, death penalty for him...dp or life without parole for her....and I do hope they are in general population at some time so they can feel some of the pain and fear Shaynia felt

And that is my "simple" and logical viewpoint

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/21697875/detail.html

No Hot Food For Clayton County Immates
Inmates Not Getting Hot Meals Due To Lack Of Cooking Equipment

This relates to what Carey was saying (on tv this am) about 3 hot meals a day for inmates..btw..she looked horrible & on the verge of a complete breakdown..imo

Remember seeing Shaniya in the graduation gown and hat? We know that she had just started kindergarden so the little graduation had to have been from Pre School. The father would have had to have the same info...shot records, SS# and everything else in Pre School too. I think he just thought it was time for her mother to raise her....and that left him with no responsibilities as far as kids are concerned.

I also remember him being upset because Child Protective Services didn't contact him when they had been to the mothers. They must have known he existed and had had Shaniya if he thought they should have contacted him.

Good point about cap and gown - I don't if we've heard about Preschool.

I'm not saying evil doesn't exist, just that I believe it is man made. We choose it. I know that some religious beliefs encompass and evil entity like Satan. Mine doesn't. An I've definitely seen real evil in my life.
Different belief systems. No offense intended :)

Maybe Coe was a third party to the conversation that night. I think maybe MAM and AD discussed it, Coe was disgusted and opposed, and AD moved Shaniya to the couch so that a sleeping Coe wouldn't be awakened by MAM returning several hours later. All conjecture, of course, but the image comes easily to me for whatever reason....(snipped)...

Not sure if Coe was officially in on it, but I do believe he suspected something was up and that's why neighbors say he seemed more upset than AD when they were "searching" that morning. I believe a neighbor described him as "angry" - that may fit if he thought AD had done something like this with Shaniya.

...(snipped)...AD panics when Coe is home and wants to know what is going on....she decides to call 911....and then throws Coe under the bus....but why?? ...(snipped)...

I don't believe she threw Coe under the bus. I believe Coe was there at some point when the cops were questioning everyone. Then the surveillance video was seen, and -- without another black male around at the time since AD didn't say McNeil had been there -- Coe was LE's choice of who was in that car. I don't think AD ever told LE it was Coe - maybe even told them he didn't do it. But there's no way she could give them McNeil's name, so by default LE believed it was Coe. JMHO.

Wonder if there is a possibility that DSS would have been invovled with BL when the custody battle was going on with his other children?
i have never been through a custody battle, so I don't know if DSS would be invovled. It seems like it was a very heated battle though.

Good point about cap and gown - I don't if we've heard about Preschool.

There are a few pix of her in a school setting..IIRC, one with other kids her age in the classroom & one with her (backpack on) I thought maybe was her first day of??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetSmart
For the life of me ..I can't figure out what was the reason behind AD blaming Coe other than to give MAM time to get away...obstruction of justice.. knowing full well he didnt do it and they would find AMA's DNA when Shaniya was found ? That part of the story really confuses me.
I think that was exactly it ~ buying time and not wanting McNeill to be arrested. Somebody obviously didn't think the hotel might have video cameras. MOO
People will say things like they should be put into regular population...NOT YET they deserves a trial...so that every nasty deed, can be brought to light.
I believe in proving beyond a shadow of a doubt.....my problem is what happens after these perps are found guilty...they get a slap on the wrist. While they are incarcerated,BRIEF though it may be, they are "schooled" in other acts of violence.

I see only one course of action..our elected officials need to be accountable for allowing these people back on the streets.
The judge, that allowed anyone with such a criminal record go unsupervised should not be making rulings, he would not even make a good Beauty Queen Judge..you are supposed to look at a persons moral fiber and character.
There is a lot of money being made on drugs and prostitution. I wonder how many blind eyes are turned, everyday in this area.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4412924&postcount=18"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4412924&postcount=18[/ame]
From momtective's post here.

The address is a mobile home park.

SleepyHollow.jpg

There's no way without some serious drugs that a 5-yr-old child was being raped in that trailer. Not only would other folks in the trailer know but the whole park would know.

New theory: AD owed MAM. He said 'let me have my way with Shaniya'. He attempted/started the job at the trailer, but realized the noise issue. Drugged her, tried to continue, made a mess. Got frustrated and went searching for another place. Probably didn't have Sanford in mind but ended up there anyway. Realized the damage and that she would tell. Maybe got angry with her that it wasn't how he expected it to be (really hard to write that down). Then killed her... :(

Of course, my theories change daily but after going back to Thread One and seeing that picture I had some new thoughts. I know her trailer is not pictured (or I don't believe it's one of those). But those are really packed in there tight.

Just speculation on my part...BUT....I honestly have a really good "track record" of figuring out "what happened" ...and I don't claim to be psychic

I mostly follow rules of "logic" and the principles of Occam's Razor ..ie, "the simplest explanation or strategy tends to be the best one"

From the start I didn't think there was some "child selling" ring...no Russian or Thai connection....not even a huge conspiracy...most crimes are venial, small and horrible just like the small nasty slugs that commit them from what I can see

Fancy jewel heists happen in European movies....in real life thugs rip chains from people's necks

Most street dealers couldn't find a cartel or a drug lord to save their lives

most criminals are nasty and small and petty...look at these pigs and they way they lived

Applying that I "feel" that>>

AD is out for herself....and a druggie....McNeil is giving her drugs and offering more to ? with her daughter... maybe it started with fondling etc...as others have said, she also may not be that "bonded" to Shaynia...she keeps doing the drugs, owes more, he wants more she allows it...maybe this leads to the feces....and commotion....he says to pay off the debt, he will take Shaynia....and he does

then...AD panics when Coe is home and wants to know what is going on....she decides to call 911....and then throws Coe under the bus....but why?? To me the simplest reason is that she is more afraid of McNeil than she is of Coe (and she may have been cheating on Coe with McNeil?? the whole group seems so intertwined)

Why the hotel?? simple reason : he had to get out of there (coe coming home?) and/or the place is a mess....other kids, BD around....plus the "feces"....he is crazed and rushes off to a hotel...the "smart kid" is not so smart when his perversion takes hold...duhhhh

McNeil?? Just evil...twisted....apparently a bright young man gone so so wrong...just evil....I agree he may be into Pot but NOT crack...I think he is a guy who chose to go wrong...he had other chances....he is a violent pervert> IF he learned of the 911 call, amber alert...he may have decided to kill poor Shaynia or he may have planned it from the start...or her death may have happened....there is no "simple" answer to that final horror cause it is too horrible for the rational mind to even figure out what that slug thought in his twisted brain...sorry I can't "call" that one

~~~~~

for AD and MAM?? I hope they get everything they so richly deserve...ie, death penalty for him...dp or life without parole for her....and I do hope they are in general population at some time so they can feel some of the pain and fear Shaynia felt

And that is my "simple" and logical viewpoint

I too think that the most simple theory holds the most water, in most cases. Thank you.

I want to know if the feces was Shaniya's or was just a byproduct of a home with no working sewage facilities.
If it was hers, then was she cleaned up at the house before she was taken to the hotel, or was she cleaned up somewhere on the way?
I find it hard to believe that someone could get a half clothed, shoeless, disheveled, feces streaked child into a hotel at a quarter after six in the morning and not have the alarm immediately go out.

I think we are all sitting on pins and needles, waiting for information we will not know until the trial. Too bad all states don't have a Sunshine Law! It breaks my heart as a Mother and Grandmother that ANY child ever has to go through what this child apparently did go through. My husband is retired LE, so unfortunately, I know first hand that this stuff happens. Everywhere. No place, nobody is immune. I don't think that any of us, on this forum will be able to rationalize this, regardless of what any of us have endured. My heart aches for the posters that say they went through these things as a child, but I am thankful that they are willing to help the children now, so that they may not.

I have been mulling something over in my mind for awhile… I don’t want to get banned so please just warn me if I step out of line.

I have known a lot of dealers in my life. I also know several things for sure… No dealer is going to let some crackhead, meth head, acid head, or pot head deal for them. They just wouldn’t do it. When you are in the drug business you are in it to make money and you won’t make any if some junkie is smoking up the product!!!

That being said I have too many questions about BL and his traveling. My ex-boyfriend was a cocaine ( back in the day when I thought dating a coke dealer was cool!!! I am less of an idiot now.) dealer. He had many different mules running drugs. There were construction company owners as well as workers, truckers, and all sorts that traveled for business. He would never have let a cokehead deal for him. You don’t make money that way and you are not successful. If you are taking that much of a risk you are not going to have junkies dealing because the minute they get busted they are going to flip and start talking to the police.

My next issue is MAM going to the hotel… He drives a good distance with this child and spends 70 bucks on a hotel??? I am afraid there is a third person that not even MAM is going to rat out. That part of this sad, sad, story isn’t making any sense unless there as some other at that hotel. That bothers me immensely.

That being said I hope the egg donor and the , MAM, burn. I just think a few others need to be prosecuted for neglect and the LE needs to be proof positive that MAM was the last creature and the only one that last raped and killed the baby. They need to be sure that there wasn’t another unknown who was waiting at the hotel for his next victim.

Earlier we were talking about evil.. This was in an email I got awhile back... and I thought I would share it. It says alot JMO
------
Real evil
Someone supposably found this posted on a forum after 9/11. It would seem to have been posted by someone who "knew" what true evil was.

There are those who don't believe "evil" exists-----that all things are
'relative'-----what may 'be' evil to one person is not so to another----
and that both 'views' are valid. I believe this to be absolute rubbish,
representing a lazy and cowardly thought process. Nevertheless...

There are some who believe evil exists, but who are realistic enough to
know that they have been relatively 'sheltered' from 'it', never really
experiencing 'it' in any substantial way. They may even consider
themselves 'blessed' in this regard.

Then there are those who believe evil exists and that they in fact have
experienced it directly, either being a victim of 'it', or maybe just
'witnessing' it first hand. However, what the majority of these people
experience is just 'petty' evil------petty animosities---
petty jealousies-----violence with petty motivations. Even some really
horrible acts are the resutls of 'petty evil'.

But there is another kind of evil which only a minority of people are
familiar with. It is something so dark, so alien to their own nature and
to what they had thought could even exist, that with their first
encounter of 'It', they are astonished--------'it can not be so, this
can not possibly be'. And they are 'diminished' by the encounter. There
is a loss of 'innocence' so profound that it seems almost irrepairable.
And this is a problem, for, in order to defeat this evil you must be
able to recognize it, to recognize it you must be able to
understand(know) it, and to know it a part of you must die. To hope and
to pray for the destruction of this evil is all fine and well. But so
long as no 'divine' intervention comes, the price of confronting 'It'
will be paid with blood----yours----or 'Its'. It will never be placated.
It can not be appeased. And these are the 'Powers' who rule this day.
– Author unknown

Thank you for posting this. Yes, there are few who know true evil. It does take something from you when you meet it, and, if you confront it, you will lose part of your soul...you will never be the same again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000