NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NMK: This is my analogy of what may have happened. I'd like to see a picture of the back porch if anyone has one. If there were feces on the back porch and railing, I want to know if that is what was on the blanket they found in the trash. Same or different? Hate to sound gross but it is what it is. It would certainly indicate to me that she was in the back of the MH, not the front. He cleaned her up with the blanket as much as possible before putting her in the car. Who takes the time to do that if they're in the process of kidnapping?

Also, if AD DID actually gave permission for him to take her, that would be why she was on the back porch to begin with. I noticed she stated on the 911 call that she hadn't checked "in the back yet". Why? Because she knew she wasn't there but she knew that's where she was and knew of the mess on the back porch. Play dumb and maybe I don't have to explain?

Not likely he sets up a time at 5:30 in the morning to do this with permission. He was already there. If he took her to the hotel, why? If he admits this, why? What did he give as his reason? Why kill her if all he wanted was his kicks and AD knew about it?

In short, I think he was there all night. He took her because what he had been doing at the MH wasn't enough for him. He took her out in the wee hours of the morning and intended to kill her when he left. AD didn't realize this much. I don't think AD wanted to admit she knew this guy and he had stayed there the night that "Coe" wasn't there. Ad knew this yet, she threw Coe under the bus.

She didnt' want McNeil's presence to get out. Was that more important to her than finding Shaniya? I think she just figured she'd "turn up". There is one more adult in the MH that HAD to have known what was going on, possibly more than one. That's where I think we'll see more charges. BTW: Forensic science should be able to tell us who's DNA is on that porch and railing.

Added by Charleston Gal: I agree with you completely - to a point. I DO think AD was involved with MAM taking her. I believe at that point Shaniya was already injured badly "down there" and AD realized she had to go. She gave MAM 90 minutes head start and called the cops. She had to. Others in the trailer (her 7 year old son for instance) would have noticed Shaniya gone when they woke up. MAM didn't what the hell to do so in his genius mind he decides to clean the evidence off Shaniya's body at the hotel (where else would he take her - a friend's house????). He leaves, kills her immediately, and leaves her body beside the road. IMO.

I believe LE's theory is very similiar and we should know soon.

The only problem with this is that according to the arrest warrants, it wasn't on the back porch, only front door handle, exterior, and railing of porch.
I can see anyone that finds themselves holding a filthy child to take time to clean them off before putting them in the car. In this case, I don't believe he had any reason to hurry. AD knew what was going on, he didn't have to pull a grab and go.
I am betting there are at least two other people that can be charged and may be soon.
Of course, I don't hold out the same hope that some here do of AD rotting in a cell permanently.

I have the sneaking suspicion that AD will go state's witness, pull 15 years, and get out in time to still use some of her eggs. MOO.

Most things about BL are pure speculation at this point.
Until there is proof that he did something wrong, I will not judge him.

Maybe he used bad judgement when he let her go, we don't know all the details YET.
I'm sure we will find them out in the long run. But for now, mostly rumors.

I will not judge a dad that just lost his child on rumors alone.

Most things about BL are pure speculation at this point.
Until there is proof that he did something wrong, I will not judge him.

Maybe he used bad judgement when he let her go, we don't know all the details YET.
I'm sure we will find them out in the long run. But for now, mostly rumors.

I will not judge a dad that just lost his child on rumors alone.

What rumors?

I don't find it strange he asked her to call him every night. When my hubby is gone out of town to work 2-3 months at a time, my DD calls him every night before she goes to bed.

Now, if there were no calls to her or from her the whole time she was gone, that would be different. But, we don't know that. IMO

Agree, yet I wonder if the reason he is not being asked that question is because he has stipulated that it not be asked.

What rumors?

Pretty much everything that has been discussed about BL have been rumors. See my above post were I bolded several of them.

What do we know as fact?? Not much.

[/B]

Agree, yet I wonder if the reason he is not being asked that question is because he has stipulated that it not be asked.

Maybe so. Like I said, it will all come out in the long run. So, at this time, we don't know much. That's my point.

IMO, if there were phone calls from Shaniya to her daddy, I would think the conversation would have gone something like this:

Shaniya: Hi daddy, mommy said I don't have to go to school anymore.
Daddy: you aren't going to school anymore?
Shaniya: No daddy, but I really like school.
Daddy: Put your mother on the phone.

Why, has not one person, Merideth V., Oprah, N.G., etc., asked if anyone spoke to her in the 5 weeks that passed:banghead: It seems to be an obvious, important, logical question, for any interviewer, knowing all the facts, to delve into:waitasec:

Pretty much everything that has been discussed about BL have been rumors. See my above post were I bolded several of them.

What do we know as fact?? Not much.

True, we don't know what happened, and most trying to fill in the blanks to try and make sense based on what most of us have experienced with children, etc.

Why, has not one person, Merideth V., Oprah, N.G., etc., asked if anyone spoke to her in the 5 weeks that passed:banghead: It seems to be an obvious, important, logical question, for any interviewer, knowing all the facts, to delve into:waitasec:

Like I said, perhaps it was a stipulation on Brad's part before agreeing to an interview.

I don't remember who said Shaniya couldn't have been abused without someone outside knowing, but I think that Shaniya could have been abused in that trailer the whole time she was there and not have been heard outside.

Not all children scream and cry while being sexually abused. Especially if they learn fast that screaming means more pain will follow or that no one will come. Shutting down and suffering silently is more common than crying or screaming or fighting. Kids are easy to control - emotionally, mentally and physically - and if someone was molesting her the whole time she was there, keeping her quiet would have been easy.

I think the other adults in the trailer knew, and probably the other kids, but it woul dhave been possible without anyone outside knowing.

BL sure is on TV a lot. It seems he's not allowing himself the oppportunity to grieve privately. I can't help but think the reason he is giving all these interviews is because he is concerned about what people think. I am sure he is grieving for his daughter and that he has regrets, but on the other hand, he doesn't seem to want to be depicted as the bad guy. I think it's interesting that he has a lawyer now.

I think it is more important for them to hold as much as they can close to the vest.
That would include what an interviewer may or may not talk about.

Just because we are curious is not a good reason for them to give us their entire hand.
BEST investigations hold the most info close to the vest.
I think the Autopsy docu dump would tell us a lot...But it seems they are not offering that at all.
I respect that.

But I sure hope there will be some more charges today.

True, we don't know what happened, and most trying to fill in the blanks to try and make sense based on what most of us have experienced with children, etc.

I totally agree with you.
But, filling in the blanks with rumors over and over and stating them as fact does nothing for this case IMO.

I'm not sure we will be able to make sense of this until more facts come out. About AD, MAM and BL.

PattyG, I just sprayed coffee on my screen.
That little convo sounds so much like the recent convo between my soon to be husband and his daughter and her bio momster.

Him: Hi, sweetie. How's everything?
Her: Mommy said I don't have to go to the doctor anymore!
Him: Your therapist? Why not?
Her: Because we have to pay for my medicine now, so Mommy won't let me go anymore.
Him: Sweetie, give the phone to your mother and go to your room. I need to talk to Mommy for a few minutes.

Diena T and Brad L have the same lawyer??????? WTH!?

If this is true, it could be the lawyer whose going around to all of them! Just like ambulance chasers... They've found a niche.
JMO

I think expecting a 5-year-old child to call her daddy every night is a bit much. That trailer was not large and it was filled to maximum capacity. If some things were going on that AD didn't want BL to know about, I seriously doubt that she would allow Shaniya to call her father. AD would have watched the child like a hawk and would have made sure she had no contact with the outside world.

I think it's interesting that BL's story seems to change frequently. When the story came about Shaniya's cigarette burns, he stated that Shaniya had excema. Now that so many are questioning how he could have sent Shaniya to that he@@hole without looking back, he states that he told Shaniya to call him every night, putting the responsibility in her court. I think it would be more normal for a parent take the initiative and call the child every night, instead of waiting for the child to call him.

BL is in big debt also, but he had money for an engagement ring. He can't afford to bury Shaniya.
How bad did he want money also?
Could he of not wanted to spend any more money on her so he gave her back to AD.
To many upcoming problems??
Selling house, moving, wedding and remember baby ran her scooter into his Beemer!
How many of us pack up our loved ones things before the funeral???
Just MOO

Maybe he gave the engagement ring that had belonged to Ty to the new woman! That would save him some money :banghead:

Wonder when it was that Shaniya ran her scooter into his precious car? Is he selling his house and moving away? If that is true then he will be scott free with no kids or responsibilities for them.

Wonder why he is so broke...it sounds like he has a well paying job and when you travel like that it about doubles your hourly pay. Sounds like he lives way beyond his means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321