NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
disappointing. But then I have come to expect that in Shaniya's case.

So I will go back into lurk mode and await April. Sigh. Frustrating but I don't want any reason to exist for a guilty verdict to be overturned so I will deal with it.

disappointing. But then I have come to expect that in Shaniya's case.

So I will go back into lurk mode and await April. Sigh. Frustrating but I don't want any reason to exist for a guilty verdict to be overturned so I will deal with it.

Same here !! I am so disgusted with this ..

You HAVE got to be kidding!

From your link:
Jury selection in his capital trial was supposed to begin Feb. 18, but it has been rescheduled for April 8 after defense attorneys were granted more time to review evidence.

Defense attorneys Butch Pope and Terry Alford said 13 items are still at the State Bureau of Investigation, and they need to determine whether they should hire their own expert to examine them.

The defense also is trying to hire a geologist to review the state's analysis of soil samples from the kudzu patch.

Also, Cumberland County District Attorney Billy West told the defense that the results of DNA tests conducted out of state on seven hairs wouldn't be back until next week – a week before the trial was to begin.

Let them take all the time they need to "review the evidence". It's all damning and I believe in my heart that Shaniya will get her justice. I believe BOTH of those will get what they deserve.

Let them take all the time they need to "review the evidence". It's all damning and I believe in my heart that Shaniya will get her justice. I believe BOTH of those will get what they deserve.

I totally agree!

New charges. It just adds to the sickening-ness of this case.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8991229

McNeill appeared in a Fayetteville courtroom early Wednesday and entered not guilty pleas to charges of second-degree exploitation of a minor and third-degree exploitation of a minor. He already faces charges of first-degree murder, first-degree rape of a child, child abuse, human trafficking and sexual servitude.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2013/02/14/3329017/trials-postponed-in-death-of-fayetteville.html
Trials postponed in death of Fayetteville girl
A judge has agreed to postpone the trials for a man charged with raping and killing a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl and the child's mother, who is charged with giving up the child to pay a drug debt.
Both trials are now scheduled to begin April 8, although District Attorney Billy West said he plans to try Mario Andrette McNeil first.
Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...d-in-death-of-fayetteville.html#storylink=cpy

Noooo!

I will NEVER understand why it takes 4 + years and sometimes more to bring these 's to trial! :furious:

It's beaurocratic BS IMO. :banghead:

I agree with careful prosecution, ducks in a row, etc.

But FGS! How much freaking time does it take?

The thought of those two smug $&#% getting delay after delay after delay is maddening!

Rant over. :blushing:

Noooo!

I will NEVER understand why it takes 4 + years and sometimes more to bring these 's to trial! :furious:

It's beaurocratic BS IMO. :banghead:

I agree with careful prosecution, ducks in a row, etc.

But FGS! How much freaking time does it take?

The thought of those two smug $&#% getting delay after delay after delay is maddening!

Rant over. :blushing:

Frayed, I KNOWWWWWWWW!! I understand all about the wheels of justice and I am one of the most cynical people you will ever meet...but I HAVE to believe that those two pieces of filth will get their just desserts. My mind cannot grasp anything otherwise! >:-(

Frayed, I KNOWWWWWWWW!! I understand all about the wheels of justice and I am one of the most cynical people you will ever meet...but I HAVE to believe that those two pieces of filth will get their just desserts. My mind cannot grasp anything otherwise! >:-(

I feel the same way.

Really sick case all around. I have not paid much attention to this case as not much has happened. More delays like I have seen the Caylee Anthony case. Antoinette Davis and Mario McNeill should be cell mates with Anders Breivik, James Holmes, and Jerry Sandusky. :innocent: :crazy:

Oh my goodness, isn't he? He's something else that's for sure!

Letter #1
022013letter-1.jpg

Letter #2
022013letter-2.jpg

Mario McNeill, then what is this? An illusion?
looking_at_camera-400x300.jpg

Everything from 11/10/09 to the present can be found "easily" here, in the Case Archive:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/.../Shaniya Davis -NC-/?start=0#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ12

So I wonder how he is going to explain the pic of him at the elevator with Shaniya?

Using the word ravish, seems so odd to me.

Ima

Letter #1
022013letter-1.jpg

Letter #2
022013letter-2.jpg

Mario McNeill, then what is this? An illusion?
looking_at_camera-400x300.jpg

Everything from 11/10/09 to the present can be found "easily" here, in the Case Archive:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/.../Shaniya Davis -NC-/?start=0#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ12

What a piece of work he is clearly he realises he has no chance of winning his case and has done this in desperation. I hope he and the mother get jail without parole he should never be allowed out of prison ever again. It's still terrible and shocking what happened to Shaniya and always will be it makes your heart break.

Letter #1
022013letter-1.jpg

Letter #2
022013letter-2.jpg

It would be interesting if there are handwriting analysis on Mario McNeill and Antoinette Davis.

Just looking at McNeill's handwriting, I notice it is angled to the right, which suggests he is probably extroverted. The pressure is not really strong and inconsistent, which may suggest he is highly rageful and emotionally volatile.

http://www.toughcases.net/writingpressure.html

For comparison purposes.

Jeffrey Dahmer
JDahmer.jpg

Lori Drew
loridrewhandwriting.gif

Casey Anthony
CaseyAnthony1.jpg

Eric Harris
guns.gif

I do not see much of an overtly strong resemblance with any of those other handwriting. There is some resemblance to Dahmer, Drew, and Anthony, who are highly volatile.

I am not handwriting expert. Just something I see.

http://a.fayobserver.com/#articles/2013/03/03/1239714

The people of Manna Church are ramping up efforts to bring public awareness to the issue of human trafficking. As part of the endeavor, the church hopes to help curb the flow of human slavery.

The issue of trafficking isn't new to members of Manna Church.

Three years ago, after the murder of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis made national headlines, the church organized a 5k walk to raise awareness and money for the organization Stop Child Trafficking Now. About $45,000 was raised, Fletcher said.

"All that did was put a face on it for many people," Fletcher said. "Her funeral was held at our church, and I had preached on it not long before that happened. There was a fire, but Shaniya Davis' death put fuel on it."

***I just mainly snipped the parts about Shaniya. But this is a long article with a lot of information.
God bless this pastor and this church. I pray they accomplish what they are setting out to do.
Our children deserve it.

Shaniya, you are not forgotten love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members