NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really didn't want to go there, when I suggested trafficking this child, or that her light skin tone maybe a factor,,,,but it is now obviously to me this so-called mother never bonded with her, if she could sell her into such evil hands......This child is beautiful and not having a safe and loving home has now thrown her into a life of pure hell and misery....There was a show on national geographic a couple of years ago,,and it was on child trafficking..In New York, there are basements where they hold these children, so noone can hear or see them, while they are being abused...I think it was run by Russian creeps.........It is hard to fathom what this sweet child has experienced already,,,,but lets pray she is still in this country...

Yes, Russia is one of the top offending countries when it comes to the sex slave trade. Sickening.

I would think they must have more video than this--some on the floor with the room he actually took her to. Or is it common to only have video surveillance on the main floor? If there is video on all floors, they have to know who else went in that room--if it's not one with an adjoining door. However, if there is only surveillance on the main floor, I agree with the person who said interview every person who was staying there. I have to think that since they got this info Tues sometime that they knew exactly who they were looking for and may have ID'd the one who left with her, too. I certainly hope the FBI is handling it themselves this time.

I agree with this. Monday and Tuesday nights are typically the slowest hotel and restraurant nights. So locating every person who stayed there would be feasible.

How many rooms were in that hotel?

Salem

The case that keeps coming to mind (and making me cry) is that of Dayna Broussard. I need to go find a link for her.

Does any one know if there has been a presser video put up yet?

Everytime I look at that mothers picture I want to vomit seriously, I have never had that reaction in my life....

I know what you mean mysticrose. I literally don't think I could feel any sicker than I do right now. It's one thing to toss these ideas out there but completely another when you realize that it has happened. When I first saw the charges against this woman it literally felt like I had been punched in the stomach. All I can think about is how beautiful that baby was in that gorgeous little fancy white dress with such a big smile on her face and now she is facing God only knows what. While I'm praying hard for her safe recovery, I almost think it would be easier to know that she was with Jesus already where he was keeping her safe. I can't imagine anything worse than a 5-year-old baby being continuously raped over and over again.

Oh my, I just watched those too. I can't even imagine being locked in a box. I had seen that before and could barely breathe when they were talking about it. I get hysterical in tight places. Claustrophobic.

what network was this on?

I remember a 2 hr show where a female reporter name is Le on CNN did a report on human traff...Hope shes knows this case. She showed on hidden tape what happens to these children. We got to start a petition to get rid of this Judge...

Oh my, I just watched those too. I can't even imagine being locked in a box. I had seen that before and could barely breathe when they were talking about it. I get hysterical in tight places. Claustrophobic.

........and being locked in a box may have been the safest, most peaceful time of her day. written with great sadness

I know what you mean mysticrose. I literally don't think I could feel any sicker than I do right now. It's one thing to toss these ideas out there but completely another when you realize that it has happened. When I first saw the charges against this woman it literally felt like I had been punched in the stomach. All I can think about is how beautiful that baby was in that gorgeous little fancy white dress with such a big smile on her face and now she is facing God only knows what. While I'm praying hard for her safe recovery, I almost think it would be easier to know that she was with Jesus already where he was keeping her safe. I can't imagine anything worse than a 5-year-old baby being continuously raped over and over again.

Some folks may not like this, but there are worser things than death.

When you go to a hotel, you have to give them your credit card, even if you did it online.

You write down your own license plate number of your car.

You get a plastic key card for your room which contains all the info that is on your credit card that you used.

There is surveillance and cameras everywhere nowadays in places that you don't even know.

I see on the google map that I live on a drug trafficking route. A nice big one. I never knew that until now. Nice of anyone to tell us who live here. I always thought I lived in not-much-going-on-ville.

It would be very difficult to get on a commercial airline with a child without some form of ID unless they are sophisticated enough to have made one. Especially one that would be a wreck like Shaniya. I would think getting her on a foreign flight would be pretty hard. She would need a Passport. I don't know how hard those are to forge nowadays with all of the embedded chips.

A private plane, if they are going out of the country.

But why out of the country? They have plenty of their own children. She's probably still in the US somewhere.

I wish people would quit talking about the liberal judges. It seems like the worst child offenses have been by clergy of all kinds and very conservative politicians.

I am alarmed that people are saying if she is found give her back to daddy..one night stand,never had the chance to be her mother, beautiful young lady...I would never refer to a five year old as a young lady..in that tone of manner. Sister was present, in not much more than a box and hasn't been arrested yet?There will be more arrests in this sad case. I think anyone who knew the mother since she had the child should be questioned.
Why was the sewer,like it was..
So many questions but the one i'd like answered first is " where is this little girl tonight."
I guess the mom will plead "not guilty" like the perp did that carried her in the room.

Lord Jesus, in heaven, I pray you put an end to this evil ,that is on this earth.

I believe they need to rearrest Coe and get him talking. I think they better get the sister talking,get someone talking soon or she will be another missing child and another "great mother" can get a book deal.

Yes, he looks like a real nervous ninny to me. And, he just happens to be babysitting his nephew that very night that this all goes down. How convenient to have such a strong alibi. Where is the da** sister and why hasn't she been arrested?????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanMichelle