NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Coe on tv threatening to sue the police for false arrest? Why isn't he saying he was happy to cooperate with police...anything to help find Shaniya...the little girl who called him "daddy" after 3 weeks. What a pig.

Poor Shaniya was not surrounded with the most caring individuals. Every person connected (excluding dad thus far) to this case could care less about the baby and put themselves first.

I think my blood pressure just blew the roof. All you have to do is read through the WS website and see that there are plenty of evil so*s out there who would pay plenty for a small child. If they are ever caught, there seems to always be a liberal-minded pedophile on the bench who just gives them a slap on the wrist and they get out in a couple of years and start raping children all over again. You can also read on WS thread where plenty of people think this is an illness and the predator can't help themselves and thus shouldn't be held accountable for their actions since they can't control their actions. This explanation, IMO is just as wrong as the pedaphile judge who lets the perp so free. People in this country need to insist that mandatory sentences and mandatory death sentences be put on child predators. The children need for someone to stand up for them. It will be interesting to see just what happens to the criminals in this horrible case.

-----------

You are so right Lonetraveler.If something isnt done soon people are going to start taking the Law into their own hands!:furious: We are stuck in laws made to protect the evil one,not the victim.Thank you ACLU:furious: It has to change.Before we had all these chit laws this was almost unheard of.I sometimes wonder if they are really pedophiles or chickenchit men who are afraid of getting AIDS from prostitutes:sick:

I wonder what this piece of s**t monster recieved for Shaniya...I just can not *advertiser censored****G believe I have been reading this...

Here is a mother from Colorado who sold her baby as a down payment on a car:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/164890/colorado_woman_accused_of_selling_child.html?cat=17

I heard of one not too long ago that traded her 2 kids for a parrot!!!!
A Parrot!!!!
Now, I have to admit, I'm a crazy bird lady. I have a bird and really, really want a parrot but can not afford one right now.
But, when I look into my DD's face, the furtherest thing from my mind would be to trade her for a parrot!!!!

Shows how sick these people are. IMO

When they say permitted an act of prostitution, I wonder if this is referring to the trafficking or a specific instance?--McNeil perhaps.

Exactly what I was thinking after just reading the latest news post

Father of the unborn, Coe, doesn't have AIDS yet. He is HIV positive and has already threatened legal action on one group that offended him (the police). Let's tread carefully there. Just in case.

And that was not intended to kill the thread.

When you go to a hotel, you have to give them your credit card, even if you did it online.

You write down your own license plate number of your car.

You get a plastic key card for your room which contains all the info that is on your credit card that you used.

There is surveillance and cameras everywhere nowadays in places that you don't even know.

I see on the google map that I live on a drug trafficking route. A nice big one. I never knew that until now. Nice of anyone to tell us who live here. I always thought I lived in not-much-going-on-ville.

It would be very difficult to get on a commercial airline with a child without some form of ID unless they are sophisticated enough to have made one. Especially one that would be a wreck like Shaniya. I would think getting her on a foreign flight would be pretty hard. She would need a Passport. I don't know how hard those are to forge nowadays with all of the embedded chips.

A private plane, if they are going out of the country.

But why out of the country? They have plenty of their own children. She's probably still in the US somewhere.

I wish people would quit talking about the liberal judges. It seems like the worst child offenses have been by clergy of all kinds and very conservative politicians.

I can almost guarantee you, the rooms were paid for with cash. Trafficking is done by several mules, the child passes through many hands before they reach their final destination. Mules do not leave a trail such as DL#, car tag #, name address etc. and most of the time they are in disguise. A well run organization will move very quickly and will not raise suspicion in any way.

The one thing that would make me think Shaniya's case might have been conducted by amateurs is the fact that the idiot carried her into a hotel barefoot and in her night shirt. But then again...I've carried my own sleeping kids into hotel rooms many times when we have traveled, they were disheveled, usually without shoes and we're half asleep from a long car ride. So even that isn't all too strange.

What kind of life does this unborn child have? The father is and ex-con with AIDS the mother is unhuman.

I have stated this many times over the last four years that I have followed Child cases: some people are never meant to have the capability to reproduce. These people should be rendered incapable of reproducing. The cases on WS and other like web sites covered cases where many of these people was featured.

As awful as it sounds, I just hope Shaniya was actually handed over to a trafficking operation and that it's not a situation where Davis rented her out to McNeill for a few hours. Because I think there's a far greater chance she's still alive if she was put into a sex slave ring than if McNeill was the only customer.

Is there anything definitive on this, or is it still just speculation?

I don't really like that the dogs hit on the hotel bathroom towels for her DNA. I hope to God this guy McNeill isn't an RSO.

Really, I don't even know what to think! This is so shocking and horrible!!!

I guess the fact that he traveled north and even went into the hotel means there's more of a chance he was handing her over to someone else.

You know I didn't think of that. McNeil obviously has some money, he went to this hotel, he hired his own lawyer. Maybe Mom double crossed him by reporting her missing. :banghead:

I hope not. Damn, I never thought about it that way.

Money..the Anthony's showed these sick people how to get blood money and they figure they can copycat them and make some cash..makes me sick. I know this thread is about this child, but look at the recent abductions, all of people involved seem to be cashing in...from the loss of their child. I know some people will think I'm crazy but "the day the memorial for Caylee, the day Haleigh went missing, the song :You are my sunshine" being played as Somer's favorite song..when others say she was a Miley fan...I don't know just all seems HINKY to me. Now this ,call saying a stranger took her from the couch,while we were all "asleep"(Misty) It is just too weird.

Father of the unborn, Coe, doesn't have AIDS yet. He is HIV positive and has already threatened legal action on one group that offended him (the police). Let's tread carefully there. Just in case.

I agree ... especially any name calling of Coe at this time. Never know whose reading here. :crazy:

Probably will get more truth out of Coe right now as to what was going on than any of the other scum bags IMO.

You know I didn't think of that. McNeil obviously has some money, he went to this hotel, he hired his own lawyer. Maybe Mom double crossed him by reporting her missing. :banghead:

I hope not. Damn, I never thought about it that way.

Do we know he hired his own lawyer?

From what I'm seeing of the mother, who knows if Coe is even the unborn baby's father.

Do we know he hired his own lawyer?

Yes, he had to sign a paper at his hearing stating he waived the right to public defense to be represented by his private counsel. IIRC

I wonder if the egg doner is HIV positive now?? Surely having unprotected sex with Coe being HIV positive would infect said egg doner?? And we know its unprotected because she is pregnant with Coes baby, poor child, He/She will be taken away at birth, at least I hope to god so!

When you go to a hotel, you have to give them your credit card, even if you did it online.

You write down your own license plate number of your car.

You get a plastic key card for your room which contains all the info that is on your credit card that you used.

There is surveillance and cameras everywhere nowadays in places that you don't even know.

I see on the google map that I live on a drug trafficking route. A nice big one. I never knew that until now. Nice of anyone to tell us who live here. I always thought I lived in not-much-going-on-ville.

It would be very difficult to get on a commercial airline with a child without some form of ID unless they are sophisticated enough to have made one. Especially one that would be a wreck like Shaniya. I would think getting her on a foreign flight would be pretty hard. She would need a Passport. I don't know how hard those are to forge nowadays with all of the embedded chips.

A private plane, if they are going out of the country.

But why out of the country? They have plenty of their own children. She's probably still in the US somewhere.

I wish people would quit talking about the liberal judges. It seems like the worst child offenses have been by clergy of all kinds and very conservative politicians.

There have been several judges brought to the limelight just lately for letting child predators go with a slap on the wrist. Now, please explain about the conservative politicians and worst child offenses.........

Exactly what I was thinking after just reading the latest news post

When I was looking up US case law on prostitution charges, I came across several of this advertisements bumped up on google.

++++++++++++snipped

http://www.attorney-criminal-dui.com/prostitution-criminal-defense-attorneys-los-angeles.html

Cases involving charges of solicitation or prostitution in Southern California are often tried in the court of public opinion as vigorously, if not more so, than they are in the criminal justice system. These cases almost invariably involve an emotional aspect, making this a trying time for both the accused and their loved ones. Regardless of the charges, everyone is entitled to pursue the best legal counsel available and no one should be judged solely on their lifestyle or social status.
While solicitation has a broad definition of any attempt to offer someone money or other valuable consideration in exchange for the commission of a crime, it is most commonly used to refer to offering someone money for sex. Prostitution, on the other hand, is defined as offering sex in exchange for money. Both are crimes in the state of California +++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:banghead:so there you go folks. dozens of criminal prostitution defense law firms available!! and this is but just one.

Can someone please refresh me the siblings/cousins that were living in the MH with Shaniya?

Because, if she had a sibling(s), I wonder the reason Shaniya was the "chosen one."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper