NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mother of a missing 5-year-old girl was charged Saturday with allowing her daughter to be taken "with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude," according to police and arrest paperwork.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952410

Coe said he and Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis, were in a relationship and that Davis is pregnant with his child. He said Shaniya, though not his biological daughter, called him "daddy" and was wearing his other daughter's clothes when she was kidnapped.

To be held in sexual servitude and the monster is pregnant with Coe's child.

This is from the FAQ section on the hotel website:

Yes, your credit card is required to guarantee your room. When you reserve your room with a credit card, the room is held for you regardless of your arrival time. This means the hotel is required to hold your room for you until 7AM the morning following your date of arrival.

Your credit card is not charged for your stay prior to your arrival unless the hotel has a prepayment or deposit requirement. Prepayment and deposit requirements are displayed for hotels during the CONFIRMATION process. A warning will display if the hotel requires a deposit or prepayment.

If you do not want to give your credit card over the internet, please call our Reservations Center.

IMO McNeill heard of this during his many days locked up. Since he is the aunts ex bF I say they were all doing drugs together at one time, before Shaniya ever even came to live with "MOM" (I hate calling it that).
Anyway, he tells them about it and a lightbulb goes off in "MOM"'s head and says, I have a 5 year old.
There starts the plan.
DISGUSTING

IMO

Geraldo at Large is on right now, just in case any of you missed it earlier, like I did. He covers the latest on Shaniya with Dog the bounty hunter.

Published: 12:24 AM, Sun Nov 15, 2009
Mother faces charges in girl's disappearance

Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, 25, was charged at 9:12 p.m. Saturday with human trafficking, felony child abuse - prostitution, filing a false police report, and resisting, delaying or obstructing justice.

The search for Shaniya Davis continues. Asked if police think the girl is still alive, Fayetteville police Sgt. John Somerindyke said, "We sure hope so."

According to arrest documents, Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

Thoughts on the fact that the "mule" could have very well been a hotel employee? They have keys to everything...and they could have easily taken her out in a laundry cart...food for thought.
ITA, Wendy. Posted last night or early this morning that I thought an employee secured the room. And if one employee is involved, you can bet there are others. I wonder how many times this location has been used as a rendevouz point.

My heart has sunk to my knees. This is the first chance I've had to check in since before work this morning, and I was so hoping to find good news. Dear God, please save this precious child.

Published: 12:24 AM, Sun Nov 15, 2009
Mother faces charges in girl's disappearance

Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, 25, was charged at 9:12 p.m. Saturday with human trafficking, felony child abuse - prostitution, filing a false police report, and resisting, delaying or obstructing justice.

The search for Shaniya Davis continues. Asked if police think the girl is still alive, Fayetteville police Sgt. John Somerindyke said, "We sure hope so."

According to arrest documents, Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

When they say permitted an act of prostitution, I wonder if this is referring to the trafficking or a specific instance?--McNeil perhaps.

I forgot to say that if you are on a private plane, you have to show all passports for your passengers as well if you go on a foreign flight.

Even if you are a movie star in your plane , you have to show your passport.

But that doesn't mean that they don't land in a private strip somewhere.

IMO she's still here in the US with some utterly despicable slime.

Everyone is worried about the swine flu. I think we have a real pandemic and it's child sexual abuse.

We need to figure out what this is all about and start combating it. Why are we focused on plasma TV's and whatever else when these horrors go on?

When they say permitted an act of prostitution, I wonder if this is referring to the trafficking or a specific instance?

Usually means allowing for the sale of sex for commercial purposes-in exchange for money or items of monetary value.
Can be one time (sale for such intended purpose) or several times (over a long span of time)

Why is Coe on tv threatening to sue the police for false arrest? Why isn't he saying he was happy to cooperate with police...anything to help find Shaniya...the little girl who called him "daddy" after 3 weeks. What a pig.

One more thing comes to mind..In that program exposing the human trafficking of children,,they were drugged up and placed into large crates, that are then lowered on ships headed out of ports, to places unknown..One went to Thailand,, the worlds biggest child exlpoitation in the sex trade ever..oh my,,,I am so sick to think what she is being put through..I pray with the rest of you find people,,,please, Lord, watch over her and protect her, Amen

Where is the aunt of the year nominee????
What is her name again??? Was it Brenda D.?
Do we know anything about her at all?

As awful as it sounds, I just hope Shaniya was actually handed over to a trafficking operation and that it's not a situation where Davis rented her out to McNeill for a few hours. Because I think there's a far greater chance she's still alive if she was put into a sex slave ring than if McNeill was the only customer.

Is there anything definitive on this, or is it still just speculation?

I don't really like that the dogs hit on the hotel bathroom towels for her DNA. I hope to God this guy McNeill isn't an RSO.

Really, I don't even know what to think! This is so shocking and horrible!!!

I guess the fact that he traveled north and even went into the hotel means there's more of a chance he was handing her over to someone else.

Check in time at the hotel is 2 pm
Check out is 11 am

There is an airport ticket center and car rental nearby.

And if you rent a rental car with a good fake ID, and minimize contact with actual physical human workers, it is possible to leave a total dead end.
Flick ash all over the car, smoke heavily and spill a can of pop in it and they will even detail it when you return it...thus removing any pesky physical evidence you may have left behind.

There is a criminal element in my family, thus I know how to erase tracks.
(See why I'd rather hang out with you guys?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member