NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true about the hotel online or not, imo. Just did it to Jackson Hole. NO credit card required. Each case is different/each hotel/motel is different. One size does not fit all.

Hm. I have never heard of being able to reserve a hotel room without a credit card.

Do you mean that you just walked into the hotel and hadn't reserved the room in advance?

Amtrak is only 32 miles from hotel.

How is the ID procedure for Amtrak?

When I was looking up US case law on prostitution charges, I came across several of this advertisements bumped up on google.

++++++++++++snipped

http://www.attorney-criminal-dui.com/prostitution-criminal-defense-attorneys-los-angeles.html

Cases involving charges of solicitation or prostitution in Southern California are often tried in the court of public opinion as vigorously, if not more so, than they are in the criminal justice system. These cases almost invariably involve an emotional aspect, making this a trying time for both the accused and their loved ones. Regardless of the charges, everyone is entitled to pursue the best legal counsel available and no one should be judged solely on their lifestyle or social status.
While solicitation has a broad definition of any attempt to offer someone money or other valuable consideration in exchange for the commission of a crime, it is most commonly used to refer to offering someone money for sex. Prostitution, on the other hand, is defined as offering sex in exchange for money. Both are crimes in the state of California +++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:banghead:so there you go folks. dozens of criminal prostitution defense law firms available!! and this is but just one.

It was child abuse-prostitution. Prostituting the child, not herself.

Now that we are all pretty certain that the mother was indeed involved that explains why she put her on the couch, unfortunately. I guess she didn't want to be there when they took her.
I'm am extremely appalled by this case! The worst part is that it seems more and more apparent these days that there are way more parents like these than we would expect.
I wish my first theory were correct. :(

intersting...

I went to the Cumberland County website... checked property records & found something for MAM... Also... there is a GIS mapping that may give the actual name of the trailer owner but I don't have netscape as a browser & not going to download it.

go here http://www.co.cumberland.nc.us/ and click on GIS mapping. You have to have netscape as your browser but you will be able to put in the address of the trailer and hopefully see who the "owner" is....

In my post this afternoon I called the hotel Hampton Inn instead of Comfort Suites. I don't know why.
I was wondering then if Mario M. had sold Shaniya. Now I find out that it was the so-called Mom that sold her and Mario transported Shaniya to the hotel. He is involved in the crime, so why isn't he being charged with the same as the Mom? Is it actually kidnapping if he is in on transporting and selling Shaniya? I bet we see his charges either amended or in the very least added to. And I do hope all charges in this case can now be Federal because you serve at least 85% of your Federal time as opposed to regular state time of 50% (with good behavior).

My uncle and cousin are pilots. My uncle flew for Delta and my cousin flys for Delta now. They also fly small aircraft. You can fly state to state without filing a flight plan or naming souls onboard. If this is a human trafficking ring that Shaniya was sold to, then I would not think jet, I would think small private plane for transport. They could be anywhere by now. And I agree with whomever stated that Shaniya could be placed in a huge, rolling suitcase and rolled right out of that hotel. AND Mario could very well be a part of the human trafficking ring himself.

I want to know if there is a night security guard at that hotel. I looked at the hotel site online this afternoon and security was not addressed that I could see.
Since hearing about the charges tonight, I went back to the site and wrote down the hotel phone number. I almost called because I just want to know if there is a security guard there at night. Then I thought better of calling because I do not want to get a call back from LE wanting to know why I was asking questions! Most hotels have security now and the guard could have seen something as well.

I think Coe may have a false sense of security right now and that is all I am going to say about him. Aunt Brenda is not out of the woods yet either. JMO.

I am outraged and incensed about this crime and every crime against our innocent babies and children. I am totally disgusted by this egg donor. That booking officer should have made her hold her head up and look straight into the camera instead of tilting her head down. That *&(*&*&!!!! I am absolutely seething with anger and contempt for she and her buddy Mario. Three meals a day and even a lumpy cot are too good for them. Put her sister in there also! Heck, find something to lock the grandmother up for if she dares say even one more time that A. Davis is a good mother!!!

:praying: Prayers for Shaniya.

Antoinette Nicole Davis, mother of missing Shaniya Davis, arrested and charged

Even though Antoinette's mother, Ann Summers, claims that Antoinette is a good mother, some people behind the scenes could not disagree more.

In an earlier story posted surrounding missing Shaniya Davis, an unknown woman left a chilling comment. The woman claimed that she knew Antoinette Nicole Davis. She also claimed that Antoinette handed over her daughter to McNeill due to owing him money amongst additional details that matched that of Antoinette's arrest. The woman claimed that McNeill is the actual owner of Antoinette's trailer, but this has not been confirmed. No true identity or confirmation, therefore, one can only call this speculation.

The woman left the comment yesterday afternoon. Antoinette was arrested late this afternoon

http://www.examiner.com/x-17800-Ral...of-missing-Shaniya-Davis-arrested-and-charged

I am hoping and praying with everything that I have right now that they will find little Shaniya. Unfortunately though I think the responsible for this has stalled enough that it may never happen. The Sergeant on the press conference looked upset at these developments and had a little bit of that "deer in the headlights" look. I am going out on a limb here by saying that this may be the first case of this type that these particular LE has had to deal with. They are probably foundering around for answers just like all of us here are and wasted precious time listening to this female idiot. I think they realize this now.

Also, the fact that this is all over the news and now with the outrage of everyone from today's developments, I am afraid that whoever has Shaniya will decide it's not worth getting caught over and will dispose of her. Or if they decide she's a commodity (depending on how much they paid for her) decide to really put her underground so that there are no sightings and/or get her out of the country.

I work in LE in what is considered a major drug corridor and I see all the time how easy it is to get things in and out of this country. These are professional people that do this and they aren't going to stand in line at an airport and make sure all their documents are legal and do the upstanding thing. They have resources to circumvent these procedures. These people are heartless and the only thing that drives them is their greed. And because of this, the only way they have a chance of finding this child is to follow the money.

IMO, MAM is a street level dummy mule. LE got that far in the investigation. If it stays on that level LE might have a chance on this one. If it goes to the next step, then God bless the feds because they are going to need it.

I am praying for little Shaniya, I am praying for the men and women working on this case and I am scared for all of the above...

Cajungirl, I have been on the Cumberland county tax records, and I cant get 1116 a sleepy hollow owner info for some reason. I looked at Mario McNeill and I saw a tax bill for some kind of machinery/business tax...stumped, but I wouldnt be surprised if this so called mother doesnt have some real drug issues, (CRACK IMO) so anything is possible at this point

In my post this afternoon I called the hotel Hampton Inn instead of Comfort Suites. I don't know why.
I was wondering then if Mario M. had sold Shaniya. Now I find out that it was the so-called Mom that sold her and Mario transported Shaniya to the hotel. He is involved in the crime, so why isn't he being charged with the same as the Mom? Is it actually kidnapping if he is in on transporting and selling Shaniya? I bet we see his charges either amended or in the very least added to. And I do hope all charges in this case can now be Federal because you serve at least 85% of your Federal time as opposed to regular state time of 50% (with good behavior).

My uncle and cousin are pilots. My uncle flew for Delta and my cousin flys for Delta now. They also fly small aircraft. You can fly state to state without filing a flight plan or naming souls onboard. If this is a human trafficking ring that Shaniya was sold to, then I would not think jet, I would think small private plane for transport. They could be anywhere by now. And I agree with whomever stated that Shaniya could be placed in a huge, rolling suitcase and rolled right out of that hotel. AND Mario could very well be a part of the human trafficking ring himself.

I want to know if there is a night security guard at that hotel. I looked at the hotel site online this afternoon and security was not addressed that I could see.
Since hearing about the charges tonight, I went back to the site and wrote down the hotel phone number. I almost called because I just want to know if there is a security guard there at night. Then I thought better of calling because I do not want to get a call back from LE wanting to know why I was asking questions! Most hotels have security now and the guard could have seen something as well.

I think Coe may have a false sense of security right now and that is all I am going to say about him. Aunt Brenda is not out of the woods yet either. JMO.

I am outraged and incensed about this crime and every crime against our innocent babies and children. I am totally disgusted by this egg donor. That booking officer should have made her hold her head up and look straight into the camera instead of tilting her head down. That *&(*&*&!!!! I am absolutely seething with anger and contempt for she and her buddy Mario. Three meals a day and even a lumpy cot are too good for them. Put her sister in there also! Heck, find something to lock the grandmother up for if she dares say even one more time that A. Davis is a good mother!!!

:praying: Prayers for Shaniya.

Unfortunately, we have heard from a lot of grandmothers this past year, tooting the horn for the mothers and mother-wantabees being good mothers for missing and murdered children. It's getting a bit old.

Sorry. Not picking on you, but you do not need one shred of ID to LEAVE this country. Coming back is when an ID is required. You can drive across the US border into Mexico and the BP will wave at you. I just did this about 3 weeks ago. The US doesn't care who leaves. They care WHEN you COME back. Not talking about planes, talking about driving. It's so easy. NC to the nearest border (Texas??) wouldn't take that long. Coe was a diversion. IMO. IT Worked. The time limit was (from 6:11 am Tuesday) until Friday when McNeill turned himself in/captured. How simple was that to get her out of this country in a car????

Don't understand about the swine flu? That's a disease. Human trafficking is not a disease unless I missed something. I think I may need to go to bed since disease/human trafficking/plasma TVs totally lost me.

I have never driven out of the US, only taken planes. You have to show your passport when leaving the US when you take a plane.

When I went to Mexico by plane ,before passports were required, I showed them my passport because that is the easiest form of ID. I have not been to Mexico since the new ID form was required. Do you need ID now when you drive to Mexico? I know that you need some kind of new ID when going to Canada now.

You have to show ID when you travel in the US as well on planes. I always use my passport. But I know that you have to show ID when you check in to get your flight.

I don't know if you can purchase a plane ticket with cash. But your ID must match the info on the ticket. I do know if you purchase a plane ticket that day, you go through an extra security check.

However, one time our ID was stolen because our info was swiped off a key card when we stayed in a motel. The thieves made their own credit card from our info.

They charged airline tickets with it. It was after 911, but maybe 4 or 5 years ago, so I don't know if airlines have become more vigilant in that respect or not.

My comment about the swine flu is that people are having a nervous breakdown about that, but child sexual abuse is off people's radar screen. There are far many more children affected by this than swine flu.

People seem to be all concerned about getting plasma TV's and other trivial issues, when we have an epidemic of child sexual abuse in this country and the world as well.

Cajungirl, I have been on the Cumberland county tax records, and I cant get 1116 a sleepy hollow owner info for some reason. I looked at Mario McNeill and I saw a tax bill for some kind of machinery/business tax...stumped, but I wouldnt be surprised if this so called mother doesnt have some real drug issues, (CRACK IMO) so anything is possible at this point

okie... all I saw on the tax records for the address was the mobile home park itself... but I was thinking that the GIS mapping, which shows individual properties, would maybe show something... i'm not going to download netscape though...my puter already moves like a mawmaw

Antoinette Nicole Davis, mother of missing Shaniya Davis, arrested and charged

Even though Antoinette's mother, Ann Summers, claims that Antoinette is a good mother, some people behind the scenes could not disagree more.

In an earlier story posted surrounding missing Shaniya Davis, an unknown woman left a chilling comment. The woman claimed that she knew Antoinette Nicole Davis. She also claimed that Antoinette handed over her daughter to McNeill due to owing him money amongst additional details that matched that of Antoinette's arrest. The woman claimed that McNeill is the actual owner of Antoinette's trailer, but this has not been confirmed. No true identity or confirmation, therefore, one can only call this speculation.

The woman left the comment yesterday afternoon. Antoinette was arrested late this afternoon

http://www.examiner.com/x-17800-Ral...of-missing-Shaniya-Davis-arrested-and-charged

I'm sure the woman's comments have been removed but did you by any chance find where the comments can be viewed? Maybe?????

0963_psa127-3.jpg

This is the ultimate betrayal of a child's trust. Prayers for Shaniya :praying:

thapic69.jpg

:parrot:

I'm sure the woman's comments have been removed but did you by any chance find where the comments can be viewed? Maybe?????

I've been looking and havent found anything yet....

Night friends. Hard day. Hopefully, this baby will be found tomorrow.

OMG...I did not realize it is 1:00 am...holy cow!

I had better get to bed the kids will be up early, Good night all, I will be praying for Shaniya's swift and safe return...

okie... all I saw on the tax records for the address was the mobile home park itself... but I was thinking that the GIS mapping, which shows individual properties, would maybe show something... i'm not going to download netscape though...my puter already moves like a mawmaw

BBM

Watch out now, Lil Mama! I AM a mawmaw!
(hope you are doing well!)

The way the mobile home park manager talked, she was renting that trailer out, so does that mean the owner of the mobile home park owns that particular trailer?

I want to know by what means Mario supported himself! Doubt he even had a job, but thats just MOO.

Cajungirl, I have been on the Cumberland county tax records, and I cant get 1116 a sleepy hollow owner info for some reason. I looked at MAM and I saw a tax bill for some kind of machinery/business tax...stumped, but I wouldnt be surprised if this so called mother doesnt have some real drug issues, (CRACK IMO) so anything is possible at this point

I saw the same thing.

Here's something to look at....

According to news article, AA, MAM's girlfriend was at his arraignment hearing.

There is an *advertiser censored* A with a voter registration in Cumberland County at same address as MAM- Washington DR. (obtained through public database w/ subscription)

There's also a B (middle name is same last name as AA) D with a voter registration in Cumberland County at same address as MAMS---AD's sister's name has been stated in media as BD. (obtained through public database w/ subscription)

I trust the database that I use, as it was dead on for the mom's voter registration information and had the middle name as Nicole. (I posted that a couple of times on this and/or last thread)

So...I'm thinking that MAMs "cover" was as the sister's boyfriend or ex boyfriend because AA is his supposed current girlfriend as she stated at his arraignment and obviously, she has been for a while because her voter registration was obtained June 4, 2008 at which time she, BD, and MAM all used the Washington DR address.

Another tidbit, Ms. AA also has a slew of traffic violations within the last year all of which have the Washington Dr address.

I can try to screenshot tomorrow, if someone wants me to or if I need to provide a link for verification.

Since these are adults whose names have been mentioned in the media already, I think it's ok to post this information.
If not...someone please, please let me know and I will delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper