NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have caught up - and my brain won't let me go where most of you have gone. I am just hoping they are throwing the kitchen sink at her to scare her into the details of where Shaniya is....

okie... all I saw on the tax records for the address was the mobile home park itself... but I was thinking that the GIS mapping, which shows individual properties, would maybe show something... i'm not going to download netscape though...my puter already moves like a mawmaw
CG, the mobile home is movable, personal property, not real property. Has anyone tried searching for a title registered with the NC DMV?

(who dat!)

I just came back on this thread after seeing the news on my FB page.
I am shocked.
My thinking had been that the mom might have sold Shaniya, but
I was thinking of adoption, black market adoption.
I never thought of her being sold into human trafficking.

Am I reading correctly that Shaniya's mom, (word used loosely)
only had her for three weeks?

That the beautiful pictures of her in the white dress are from when
she lived with her dad?

Almost every case, missing persons, or unsolved disappearance touches me
in some profound way.
Every so often, I have to step away as I become ovewhelmed with sadness.
But, then a person will be found alive or returns home and
I am so grateful.

But, tonight.
I am sad. Sad that a woman would sell her own daughter.
Sad that someone would buy her.
Sad.
If our prayers and everyone's prayers can bring Shaniya back
safely, it will happen.

Maybe we should post that wonderful prayer that is in this thread at the top of each page.

Just thinking out loud:
  1. A "witness" claimed to see Coe drive away with Shaniyah. MHP resident? Manager?
  2. We now know the witness's statement was incorrect. Did witness lie? Or was it an innocent mistake?
  3. An anonymous blogger tells us MAM owns the trailer. True or False? I'm cautious when it comes to statements posted by "Anonymous", but I can't think of a reason why anyone would make a statement like that unless there's at least a grain of truth to it and it fits into a bigger picture of which the poster has knowledge. But...I dunno.
  4. Everyoneneedsavoice has turned up info which shows as of April 2008, MAM, sister Brenda, and the other motor voter (MAM's current gf), all resided at the same address.
  5. Several weeks ago (????) AD and sis move into MH. Three weeks ago, bio dad turns Shaniyah over to AD.
  6. AD's rental app was rejected, but her sister's was accepted. Manager states she didn't know how many were living there.
I'm starting to see a jig in the saw. Gonna go fishing for a few more pieces.

Just thinking out loud:
  1. A "witness" claimed to see Coe drive away with Shaniyah. MHP resident? Manager?
  2. We now know the witness's statement was incorrect. Did witness lie? Or was it an innocent mistake?
  3. An anonymous blogger tells us MAM owns the trailer. True or False? I'm cautious when it comes to statements posted by "Anonymous", but I can't think of a reason why anyone would make a statement like that unless there's at least a grain of truth to it and it fits into a bigger picture of which the poster has knowledge. But...I dunno.
  4. Everyoneneedsavoice has turned up info which shows as of April 2008, MAM, sister Brenda, and the other motor voter (MAM's current gf), all resided at the same address.
  5. Several weeks ago (????) AD and sis move into MH. Three weeks ago, bio dad turns Shaniyah over to AD.
  6. AD's rental app was rejected, but her sister's was accepted. Manager states she didn't know how many were living there.
I'm starting to see a jig in the saw. Gonna go fishing for a few more pieces.

The witness that "saw" Coe was Shaniya's mother. I guess she was trying to throw him under the bus. She's also supposedly pregnant with Coe's child. :sheesh:

The witness that "saw" Coe was Shaniya's mother. I guess she was trying to throw him under the bus. She's also supposedly pregnant with Coe's child. :sheesh:

Is there an article somewhere that I can read that states: "Antoinette is the "witness" that saw Coe leaving with Shaniya"?

Is there an article somewhere that I can read that states: "Antoinette is the "witness" that saw Coe leaving with Shaniya"?

You know what, I don't know where that came from but there was talk about it last night on the board. I believe it may have come from the press release?

:waitasec: I hope I haven't repeated a rumor?

I can't listen to the press release at the moment. I'm watching the grandboys and don't want them to hear.

It was from the press release: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4434680&postcount=533"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4434680&postcount=533[/ame]

I've read/heard two different statements. At least they sounded different. The Public Information Officer (I'm pretty sure; will verify) said a witness saw him leave the park with Shaniyah. In another article I read that AD said, in so many words, she thought he might be involved. I'll go poke around and post links when I find them.

OMG.....I wake up to find this today..:furious:
WTH IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS...:furious:

I think I need a self imposed time out. Nothing I can say about this today is going to be nice at all...:furious:

Right now, I would love to be given the opportunity to spend 5 minutes along with this mother!:furious:

You know what, I don't know where that came from but there was talk about it last night on the board. I believe it may have come from the press release?

:waitasec: I hope I haven't repeated a rumor?

I can't listen to the press release at the moment. I'm watching the grandboys and don't want them to hear.

It was from the press release: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4434680&postcount=533

Thank you. IMO, what is stated in the press release about "It was Mom's initial information to police that made them arrest Coe" had to do with the initial (false) charges of terroristic threats".

I feel the "witness(es) that claimed to have seen Shaniya in a car with Coe was something different. :crazy:

Hi everyone from australia......

Oh my goodness.....I can still not beleive this story is true.......this is something you read in a James Patterson novel or see on Law and Order but never really think it happens......not selling children....

I was still hoping that she sold her for adoption.....you know to a nice loving family who have been waiting for a beautfiul girl to call their own for years....but sadly I have just read the latest news and it claims the mother provided shaniya knowing she would be used for sexual servitude......

what really is of concern is that it also said she permitted an act of prostitution...........which could only mean with shaniya........it must have been mcneil as the customer/punter/filthy .......

if what the info one of you found is true re the sister brenda living at the same address as mcneill and new girlfriend april autry, the aunt was in on this as well .......she was the link.....

What I am truly concerned about is with all this publicity I really hope that they dont think it is too much heat and get rid of her.....

this is all so yucky and feral

I'm continuing my search on the internet today for information on child sex trafficking in the U.S. I can tell you, it is very difficult. Most information is about it happening in other countries. No wonder I thought it was an overseas problem.

The other thing that pops up more frequently is about teenage children sold into prostitution. But what I am looking for specifically is more information about little children, like Shaniya, being sold for sexual purposes.

I feel so stupid. All these missing children in the U.S. and I thought they were killed by some random pervert and their bodies thrown in some obscure woods. Now I am wondering how many of these children have actually been sold, just like Shaniya was.

I am going to learn all I can about it in the U.S. I know about children being sold in other countries for sex. I am ashamed I have not researched it in the U.S. before.

Here is a store about a federal prosecutor from Florida who tried to buy sex with a 5 year old girl. The details have made me even more sick to my stomach.

He committed suicide in jail after he was arrested.

Federal Prosecutor Arrested In Child Sex Sting
POSTED: Monday, September 17, 2007
UPDATED: 8:28 am EDT September 18, 2007

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14132485/detail.html

HI..

also regarding the witness who saw coe with a child in the car.......this was later recanted.....I dont know how to link etc not very computer savvy but it was with the original news bulletin about the dad saying that mum had only had her for 3 weeks.....it listed that, the witness recanting and that mcneill had given himself up..........due to time differences etc I only ever read a few of the news articles so can remember them (I think)

I think the discussion last night that you mentioned, alsmom, was sparked by the examiner article linked below. A reference that Coe was connected to the disappearance, and a LE statement that a witness saw him drive away with her, sound very different to me.

Not giving you a hard time, alsmom. Just trying to get it all straight in my own head.

Antoinette claimed a couple of days ago that Clarence Coe had connections to her daughter's disappearance. Clarence Coe was arrested one day, released the next. Coe was innocent. Locals were very surprised at Coe's arrest since Clarence Coe, to them, seemed more interested in the missing 5-year-old than Antoinette. Also, the neighbors noted that the mother was seen with Clarence Coe at her trailer.

http://www.examiner.com/x-17800-Ral...of-missing-Shaniya-Davis-arrested-and-charged

If it's ture that the mom owed Mario money and she sold this sweet babie to him, how in Gods name did these two think they could get away with this? The mother gives up Coe, her then BF and maybe father of her next child, what she thinks he fgoes to jail and she gets to go on with her life...

Marc Klaas, of KlaasKids, has been warning and trying to alert the country about child sex trafficking for years.

There is alot of information to be found on this subject just by visiting the KlaasKids website.

I lived in Fayetteville for a long time.........I pray the FBI takes over this investigation as LE there,imo from personal experience as a victim of a violent crime there,is incompetent.I really feel this little baby is alive and pray to God Im not wrong but she needs to be located FAST!!

I know where Sleepy Hallow Drive(the Momster's address)-its the Sleepy Hallow T.P right off "The Murch"(Murchison Road) -the most dangerous,notorious area of "Fayette-nam" and the Sleepy Hallow is one of the seediest T.P's in Fayetteville-saying that though I cant believe this happened there...shootings and stabbings and robberies yes but this crime is nearly unspeakable........I just hope this case doesnt get any worse!

HI..

also regarding the witness who saw coe with a child in the car.......this was later recanted.....I dont know how to link etc not very computer savvy but it was with the original news bulletin about the dad saying that mum had only had her for 3 weeks.....it listed that, the witness recanting and that mcneill had given himself up..........due to time differences etc I only ever read a few of the news articles so can remember them (I think)
I read that, too. My initial thought was that the witness was part of a set up to frame Coe. They didn't count on McNeill being caught on camera. Once MAM was arrested, and Coe released, the witness changed his/her tune real quick to save his/her hide. Who knows. Maybe, maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member