NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry if this has been answered before, had to take a break from this and speakers are not working. Do you know type of dogs "hit" on something in the motel room? As in cadaver or search.

TIA

I just listened to Geraldo from last night and he mentioned dogs searching the hotel room and hitting on a towel. I have no CLUE where he got this information UNLESS I missed something in the media reports or news sites.

I will post that video shortly.

If any has a link indicating dogs searched, please post it. Thanks.

-snip-
(I have a lot of questions about bio dad sending her to a condemned home surrounded by convicted felons. Robert from Idaho had been sent away for a month to be with a mother who didn't have custody, but had the prerequisite convicted felon boyfriend)-snip-

My heart breaks for him, because I don't think he dreamed something like this could happen, and the guilt and grief must be hideous. :no:

But I also don't quite understand what he did expect...?

- Had he not checked out the conditions and people he was sending her into?

- Was this the first such stay with her mother? Why now, and why for so long?

- Most importantly, how much had he spoken to Shaniya since she'd been there?

Ground searches now???

This takes me back to my question last night that perhaps this was not a large operation but rather a sell to a known person, it would still qualify for the trafficking and prostitution charges. Mom was apparently quick to blame boyfriend, I imagine she never thought the police would track down McNeill since she led them to believe Coe was responsible. This could explain the carelessness of being on hotel surveillance.

My hope and prayer is Shaniya is found safe but to be honest I would rather know she has passed on from this world of evil than to imagine her living years at the hands of these sick scumbags. I apologize if this is offensive, I of course hope for the best I just don't want Shaniya to deal with this kind of abuse.

could the charges against the mom only mean she worked a deal with Mario and she did not sell Shaniya to a traffic ring?

My heart breaks for him, because I don't think he dreamed something like this could happen, and the guilt and grief must be hideous. :no:

But I also don't understand what he did expect.

- Had he not checked out the conditions and people he was sending her into?

- Was this the first such stay with her mother? Why now, and why for so long?

- Most importantly, how much has he spoken to Shaniya since she'd been there?
I was scared to ask these questions, but I'd like to know also. :angel:

I am sorry if this has been answered before, had to take a break from this and speakers are not working. Do you know type of dogs "hit" on something in the motel room? As in cadaver or search.

TIA
I'm not quite sure but I'll see if I can find anything from Geraldo's site. MOO

I just listened to Geraldo from last night and he mentioned dogs searching the hotel room and hitting on a towel. I have no CLUE where he got this information UNLESS I missed something in the media reports or news sites.

I heard that too Patty, he mentioned it as if it was common knowledge, I have yet to see any reports on this info though.

Ground searches now???

This takes me back to my question last night that perhaps this was not a large operation but rather a sell to a known person, it would still qualify for the trafficking and prostitution charges. Mom was apparently quick to blame boyfriend, I imagine she never thought the police would track down McNeill since she led them to believe Coe was responsible. This could explain the carelessness of being on hotel surveillance.

My hope and prayer is Shaniya is found safe but to be honest I would rather know she has passed on from this world of evil than to imagine her living years at the hands of these sick scumbags. I apologize if this is offensive, I of course hope for the best I just don't want Shaniya to deal with this kind of abuse.

Gosh I agree 100 per cent

Ground searches now???

I have the same feelings you do ~ that she would be better off no longer on this earth than to endure the torture she was being sold into. :cry: MOO

For mom to call 911 and report her missing did she pimp out Shaniya to McNeill and he left with her or did not return her per the agreement and thought she would not get caught ?
That makes no sense because she started fingering Coe immeidatley that is why in part he was arrested...
I think *advertiser censored***** decided to make a stop with her and through their timeframe off perhaps she was already supposed to be delivered at that point.

Or Maybe she had been pimping her out and McNeill decided he would take her because she owed him money, mom wasn't aware until she woke up or perhaps mom was turning a trick put Shaniya on the couch and when she finished found she was gone and pointed to Coe.

MAM is spilling the beans and turning on the mother for a better deal he thinks...god I hope she is found.
Sorry for rambiling....

I'd like to know what time Shaniya really left the mobile home that night...
Has McNeill confessed to what he knows, thus the ground search?
cell phone pings?
LORD I cant get my brain around this

I couldn't help but cry after reading your post. Just this morning my daughter and I (she's 18) disagreed about something. I know she is considered an adult now, but I still worry about her. I worry about her alone driving at night, going out of town, and many other things. No matter how old they are, you never stop worring. I also have a 17 yr old girl and a 16 yr old boy, and I'm ALWAYS concerned about them and where they are and WHO they are with or around!

I bolded your post because I pray too and for ALL the children out there.

Because you are a good mom,
Parenting IS the hardest job I ever had.
And now I have grandchildren, and it is worth
every moment.
I'm fussy with them also.

Thank you Patty ~ I'm glad someone else heard it, but again, I haven't seen it in any other media reports. :waitasec: MOO

I'm thinking that AD called 911 because she had to account for Shaniya not being at the mobile home (or with her, wherever) maybe because she was going to hear from the dad. So she tries to set up Coe to buy time for McNeill to deliver Shaniya to the traffickers. I'm still focusing on the blanket as an important part of the picture. Let's say Shaniya wasn't in any condition for the traffickers to complete the deal (and they rejected her, cancelling the deal) so McNeill can't go back home with her and disposes of her on his way back home. That could explain a lot of things such as no apparent money transfer and why LE is now focusing on a ground search. MOO

Hi Panthera, That is exactly the thought I had last night after reading this thread, that the buyer/s rejected her due to injury.

Was that blanket found in the motel? I haven't read all the previous posts in the case before this thread. ;}

A ground search does not sound good to me.

Maybe they know that the only place McNeill went after leaving the Hotel - was back to Fayetteville - and he showed up back there without Shaniya.

Still - either they don't have him leaving the Hotel on camera at all - or they have him leaving with Shaniya - for that thought to work.

Cuz if they have him on camera leaving without Shaniya - the ground search does not make as much sense to me.

Agree mommya :(

I'm thinking that AD called 911 because she had to account for Shaniya not being at the mobile home (or with her, wherever) maybe because she was going to hear from the dad. So she tries to set up Coe to buy time for McNeill to deliver Shaniya to the traffickers. I'm still focusing on the blanket as an important part of the picture. Let's say Shaniya wasn't in any condition for the traffickers to complete the deal (and they rejected her, cancelling the deal) so McNeill can't go back home with her and disposes of her on his way back home. That could explain a lot of things such as no apparent money transfer and why LE is now focusing on a ground search. MOO

Hi panthera, here we are again yet another day wondering where this sweet baby is... :(

Maybe I'm wrong but it just seems to me that, compared to the alternative being a possible murder charge, one would rather be caught or confess to almost anything rather than take the rap for killing a child. I honestly can't imagine any reason why, in above scenario, the transaction would not have been completed. And just can't help thinking he'd have been a whole lot better off returning Shaniya (even at that point) than killing and disposing of her... :confused: Then again, maybe I'm just no good at getting inside these depraved minds... :rolleyes:

Does anyone think the prostituition charges are more related to what happened to Shaniya prior to her disappearnce? Perhaps something Coe and or McNeill admitted to. Maybe this was what Coe was referring to when discussing the living room.

Please everybody - remember to use initials for people surrounding this case and link to the articles where they are mentioned.

Many of these folks will be innocent bystanders, so to speak, and we do not want their names plastered all over the web.

Thanks,

Salem

Thanks Salem,

I went back and edited my original posts and any that I quoted.

If anyone else quoted me and the posts have any names or addresses please edit.

Although all of the information that I posted was / has been in the media, I didn't think about what Salem said...good reminder.

thanks!

Heads up, going to lock this thread in a few please continue [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4436697#post4436697"]Here[/ame]

I'd like to know what time Shaniya really left the mobile home that night...
Has McNeill confessed to what he knows, thus the ground search?
cell phone pings?
LORD I cant get my brain around this

Only problem how do we know this is not another diversion? I certainly hope they are still actively looking for an alive Shaniya as well. None of these people can be trusted IMO.

For mom to call 911 and report her missing did she pimp out Shaniya to McNeill and he left with her or did not return her per the agreement and thought she would not get caught ?
That makes no sense because she started fingering Coe immeidatley that is why in part he was arrested...
I think *advertiser censored***** decided to make a stop with her and through their timeframe off perhaps she was already supposed to be delivered at that point.

Or Maybe she had been pimping her out and McNeill decided he would take her because she owed him money, mom wasn't aware until she woke up or perhaps mom was turning a trick put Shaniya on the couch and when she finished found she was gone and pointed to Coe.

MAM is spilling the beans and turning on the mother for a better deal he thinks...god I hope she is found.
Sorry for rambiling....
(bolding mine)

Which brings me to another question ~ why arrive at the motel at 6:11am when it's getting light outside and not make this transfer under cover of darkness when it's less likely one would be recognized? :waitasec: MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodapop99