NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like KC may have to share her title of most hated mother.

This case is heartbreaking.

McNeill surrendered to police Friday and was charged with first-degree kidnapping. Police say he admitted kidnapping the child but doesn’t know where she is now.

This is strange, if he murdered her why would he surrender and admit taking her. Something is not right. I would think he would run.

This is exactly what I've been thinking. I agree 100%.

I am tempted to find the biggest, baddest girl in the Cumberland County jail, and fill up her commisary account, but i dont think I'll have to. The "ladies" in prison will be waiting for her.

Sure puts that smirk in perspective.

Shutting my mouth right now, the thoughts would surely get me in trouble.

I understand where this is going.

But wouldn't forensics and K9 be on any ground search?

Forensics are usually called in if something is found suspicious..or so I thought..but I think it is normal for k9 to be on a ground search..

The scanner is either switched to private, or is being worked on, cant get anything but static..

Here is where it looks like the search area is really concentrated now:

Attachments

• Walker Rd off 87.jpg
    Walker Rd off 87.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 77
As awful as it is...I would rather them find her body than for her to have been sold into slavery. Sorry, that just how I feel.

Dear Lord, Please let the searchers recover little Shanyia's body today. Please give us and her loving father the peace of knowing that you have spared this child from a lifetime of pain and sorrow. Please Lord, let justice be served swiftly and to the fullest extent of the law for those who have committed such deplorable acts against Shaniya.
I ask these thing In the name of above all names,
Amen

I've been assuming that MAM was spilling, and that was how they knew to charge the mother with all that... but now it's looking different. So who do y'all think spilled? Coe? Wasn't she only arrested after MAM turned himself in?

The scanner is either switched to private, or is being worked on, cant get anything but static..

can you link it....i cant find mine....thanks :)

I think Coe was the fall guy, personally. I dont believe he is an angel in his day to day life, but I think he is innocent in this. JMO. I have nothing to base this on, other than LE dropping the charges and my own hink meter.

as awful as it is...i would rather them find her body than for her to have been sold into slavery. Sorry, that just how i feel.

Dear lord, please let the searchers recover little shanyia's body today. Please give us and her loving father the peace of knowing that you have spared this child from a lifetime of pain and sorrow. Please lord, let justice be served swiftly and to the fullest extent of the law for those who have committed such deplorable acts against shaniya.
I ask these thing in the name of above all names,
amen
amen2.gif

K9 perhaps but forensics are usually called in when there is a "find" believe to be related to the crime.

That is my understanding also- they call forensics in when they have something specific for them to take a look at, so they aren't out there all day/night... fwiw

As awful as it is...I would rather them find her body than for her to have been sold into slavery. Sorry, that just how I feel.

Dear Lord, Please let the searchers recover little Shanyia's body today. Please give us and her loving father the peace of knowing that you have spared this child from a lifetime of pain and sorrow. Please Lord, let justice be served swiftly and to the fullest extent of the law for those who have committed such deplorable acts against Shaniya.
I ask these thing In the name of above all names,
Amen
Amen. :rose:

I do not believe the father was involved at all. I think he made a bad decision for whatever reason to let her live with her mother, but I don't think he has anything to do with her disappearance, and I really feel for him right now.
I agree belimom. I feel real bad for him, and the g/f also if she's the one that thought it may be a good idea to send Shaniya off to live with Momster.

Hi - I'm new here and haven't posted much, but have been following this thread with increasing sadness, anger and dread...just like all of you. Horrific doesn't come close to describing the situation.

Assuming that at 5, she probably attends pre-K or kindergarten at public school...has anyone interviewed Shaniya's school teachers? They are trained to recognize signs of abuse, which are quite obvious in children her age (who tend to blurt out anything and everything without worrying whether it's "appropriate", if mine are any indication). Odd things she has said, bruises, unusual body language or behaviors? They're required to report such things to authorities. Some folks have speculated that the legs crossed in the surveillance photos indicate abuse...things like that. Although, thinking of my own 5 year old, to me that could be because she's cold and/or that it's making her legs more comfortable (less squashed) when being carried that way. Anyway, that could help determine whether the mother has been prostituting her child during these three weeks. The cameras should also indicate whether a lot of adults were in and out of the trailer. I'm thinking this may have been a one-time thing, since those indicators don't seem to be surfacing.

And yes, I agree with many that viewing those hotel photos just makes my heart drop - the innocence and trust on her face. Ugh.

WTH?
Just heard on HLN news about a man who only served 6 years for killing a child and now his 18 mo son is missing!
GOOD Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member