NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forensics are usually called in if something is found suspicious..or so I thought..but I think it is normal for k9 to be on a ground search..

Yeah, Unfortunately Mydailyopinions I have to agree with you. IMO a forensic truck would be called when there is a need for it's service. To me that says something has been discovered in the area that warrants being saved for analysis to further the investigation of the case.

Do we know if the dogs arrived before the Forensic truck. If the dogs gave strong alerts I would think LE would rope off the area immediately and call for lab techs to be brought to the scene.

I'm sorry you all probably discussed this up and down but just in case it hasn't been

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-11-14-missing-girl-_N.htm

The mother was a one night stand apparently the father has told USAtoday. I feel for this father. Momma's are supposed to guard their babies from harm, not put them into it.

I know most of the puzzle but I don't get why the mom called 911. Perhaps Coe was suspicious? I should really read back. I just can't handle the news yet. It's easy to talk about before the fact but when it gets this close and we know something horrendous has happened it gets a lot harder to bear.

"Human trafficking, also called modern-day slavery, is now considered the second largest and fastest growing criminal industry in the world; second only to drug trafficking."
http://ncstophumantrafficking.wordpress.com/

That's just so disgusting that PEOPLE in this world have anything like this to worry about. MEN/WOMEN who participate in any such actions should be jailed for life. Whether they are the ones holding the women/girls/men/boys or if they are the ones paying to participate. I wouldn't be opposed to a murder sentence if it helps get it out of this world.

wral update:

. The area has woods crisscrossed by open fields.Sky 5 footage of the scene showed that Walker Road had been blocked off and law enforcement vehicles were parked along the road. K-9 units were at the scene, and officers searched a kudzu-covered ravine off the highway.
I notice the word "were" in the report. Are they gone now?

As I understand it, Shaniya was seen leaving the trailer park in a vehicle with Coe, who must have then given her to McNeil at some point. McNeil then is captured with Saniya on video at a motel. That is where the trail ends in terms of what we know. If there is video of McNeil coming into the motel, I bet they know which room he visited, and who it was registered to. There has to be video of McNeil leaving - either with or without Shaniya. If he left without Shaniya, there has to be video surveillance of someone else leaving with her. If it isn't obvious how she left, then everyone that left that motel within the next few hours after Shaniya was videotaped with McNeil, needs to be questioned. I just keep hoping against all odds that little Shaniya will be found alive somewhere. Forensics and ground searches doesn't sound too good, however. All of this is just so sad.

I believe the story of Coe leaving the MH park with Shaniya was recanted.. It never happened

As I understand it, Shaniya was seen leaving the trailer park in a vehicle with Coe, who must have then given her to McNeil at some point. McNeil then is captured with Saniya on video at a motel. That is where the trail ends in terms of what we know. If there is video of McNeil coming into the motel, I bet they know which room he visited, and who it was registered to. There has to be video of McNeil leaving - either with or without Shaniya. If he left without Shaniya, there has to be video surveillance of someone else leaving with her. If it isn't obvious how she left, then everyone that left that motel within the next few hours after Shaniya was videotaped with McNeil, needs to be questioned. I just keep hoping against all odds that little Shaniya will be found alive somewhere. Forensics and ground searches doesn't sound too good, however. All of this is just so sad.

Coe was released from jail and the case was dismissed. Mario McNeil admitted to taking Shaniya.

I believe the story of Coe leaving the MH park with Shaniya was recanted.. It never happened

How did I miss that? Thanks Poppy! Do we know how McNeil was connected to Shaniya's Mother? How did they hook up, and where did he gets his hands on Shaniya?

Salem in the last links...........it tells of forensics at the scene.

I wish someone would hold a news conference..

This waiting for news is awful!

OK I'm hoping against hope here I know....but could it be that the ground search is for some kind of evidence MAM possibly dumped on his WAY to the motel that morning, and NOT for little Shaniya's body after all? And that it was still a hand-off thing...?

Amber alert still up for Shaniya.....

How did I miss that? Thanks Poppy! Do we know how McNeil was connected to Shaniya's Mother? How did they hook up, and where did he gets his hands on Shaniya?

Not sure, but ive read he was momsters , sisters , ex boyfriend

Why is moms bail so cheap? Why does she even have bail?
I'll take a stab at this. The charges obviously aren't in the "no bail" category. Maybe this is standard and the judge does not believe either person can post the required amount to get out on bail. Just MOO.

When I participated in a Caylee search, it wasn't that uncommon to have a forensics truck deployed. For the most part, team leaders could clear a find, but we found an item at one point where they had to come out and examine it. If they find hard to source bone, for instance, or something wrapped suspiciously...at one point we also found a sleeping bag with something fairly large wrapped in saran inside. Turned out it was some homeless guy weatherproofing his stuff. But when you're out there, searching, the woods and the snakes and the silence can make you look at things more than you might otherwise.

I don't know what to say but just wanted to post something! So sad. :( I feel for her dad. I might be naive but believe he let his daughter go to her mother with the best of intentions. That poor, poor girl.

Not sure if this article adds anything (and bear in mind it is quite a notorious tabloid here in the UK) but wanted to post it just in case...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...e-year-old-girl-sold-prostitution-mother.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptocloud155