NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most disturbing thing about this entire case is the fact the half of the world is oblivious to this sick market of child *advertiser censored*, thanks to the fact of the hush hush that is kept on it! :furious:

People read of the sex offender caught with child *advertiser censored* yet nothing is done to get to the bottom of who these innocent children are in these videos and pictures. :sick:

I think it is extremely disgusting that if you are to google human trafficking it only covers teens and women sold for prostitution.

Why is this underground multi billion dollar industry kept so quiet?

Imo.... the children on these films are most of our missing children who are filed as cold cases, yet nothing is done to find the sources of this *advertiser censored* that some perp is caught viewing.....the viewer and those in possession are charged and yet the creators are at large and for some reason ....ignored........ and these children remain in their custody to be abused for money

pfffffffft :furious::furious:

sorry rant over

el, what link are you using, I can't find him on FW

Fox news reporting that officials in NC are confirming they are searching for the body of Shaniya Davis, they have received reliable information that Shaniya is no longer alive.

Oh no. I was still holding out hope, but for them to say this much....I believe they must have enough info to know for sure :-(

Tears for precious baby Shaniya...and for her daddy and his family too. This just breaks my heart into shreds :-(

HLN update:

LE searching for Shanya's body...have received credible tip that she was dumped there - HOWEVER, they have also rec'd credible tips that she could be alive.

Showing dad from the Early Show today...Egg donor had asked for the chance to be a mother and Dad wanted to give her that chance.

There was more, but I am slow today. Nothing we didn't already hear before, however.

If it is true that LE is looking for a 60 yr old black man in a blue Toyota, could this mean that a family member of MAM (father, grandfather, uncle) is assisting him in hiding Shinaya. This would explain why he is not cooperating with LE in identifying the person if it is a close family member. This person might have been spotted by someone else who reported it to LE.

If that's how they are searching, I guess it isn't surprising they haven't found anything.

They appear to be searching in a farmer's field which would indicate that the bottom soil is free of tree branches, pile of leaves, etc. and the crop had been planted in rows. It's much easier to search in this kind of terrain than it is let's say, Florida, Louisiana, Alabama where the growth is profuse.

anyone else astonished that this child ever was returned to the egg donor? after living with the father for years and years? why take the chance on an overnight? I've missed something, missed the family's statement. Was there any plausible explanation that this father would drop this child off with this woman? had he been talking with Shaniya daily? did she sound okay? did he visit her frequently to ensure her welfare? was there a legal arrangement for this lengthy visitation? had the father been in regular touch with this egg donor, keeping track of her whereabouts and progress? did DCF know where Shaniya was? tia for any clarification regarding how the father came to make this incredible judgement error.

ETA:
so devastated. came back to thread to see the discovery of shaniya after posting this request for clarification. clarification can wait.

RIP little angel :praying:

They found her body, damn link won't copy.
ABC local for the area.

please keep posting for those of us who are at work and have no streaming links etc.

Please tell me that is not so.

bam it has not been published or confirmed but for whatever reason (mcNeil gave hi up?) LE is looking for a 60s black man driving a blue toyota. They are also proceding with the search for Shaniya, although they have eracently begun to search for a body rather than a live child.

Where does it say the dude is black? Do you have a link? What makes you think he is black?

TIA,

Salem

I'm asking because I very much want to see a better description than just "60'ish".

Bless that baby's heart but at least now she isn't suffering and is with Jesus. I find comfort in that thought.

She was about 7 miles from the hotel, and in their stated search area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand