NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fed up with all of it today. I'm going to take a walk for a few minutes and hope that ............. well, I just hope that....

Rest in peace, little Shaniya. You deserved so much more, honey.

I don't understand the bashing of the father... I'm lost on it. He just lost his daughter, and while he may not be a saint, he doesn't deserve such disdain and having blame put on him. Yes, I have read the whole case... and we should all be thankful that it is not us in his shoes.

RIP Shaniya... your voice may be quieted, but there are people that will be your voice, that will work hard to make sure justice is served...

IMO, a difference in opinion is not bashing. Wanting to know more about what Dad knew and when he knew it is not bashing. Many posts here are getting close to attacking posters and not the posts.

Tears here in Louisiana...

You guys have all said what I've been thinking but couldn't type... RIP sweet angel Shaniya...I'm sorry that happened to you :(

(((((Linda))))) I know how you feel. Zinc wrote you a beautiful post. Here's something that helps me, fwiw - my father-in-law told me once that something good comes from all evil. Sometimes we don't see it, but it happens. The time line is not always as we would like, but it happens.

For the short-term, these POSs cannot hurt anymore children. For the long-term, maybe, just maybe an opportunity will come that will allow many more children to be saved. I don't know, I grasp at straws sometimes because I really, really need to believe that evil will not win in the long run. And I need to believe that the loss of these beautiful children is not in vain.

Salem

As my grandmother used to say,,,it is not for us to understand.....

the images of Shaniya are imprinted in my mind, just as those of Carlie B. being taken behind that car wash in FL.

I am sitting here and can not stop crying thinking about what this poor baby Shaniya went through. If a child can not trust their mother who can they trust???? Mom needs to be dead!!!
As you all know I am involved in the search for Lindsey Baum and as I am sitting here I find myself getting angrier and angrier about Lindsey. Where are the 300 people we need to help us find this baby? I know you all must be aware of the weather up in Washington and how it is changing day to day for the worst. We have to find Lindsey there is going to come a time when we can not go out and search even though there is still so many areas that we the searchers have not been able to get to. I am begging for people in the entire state of Washington to come to the center in McCleary Washington to sign up and help us find Lindsey. We need to bring her home!! What I want to say is Shame on you the citizens of Washington and most of the town of McCleary for not helping us search for Lindsey. Also I want to say shame on you Washington media for not putting Lindsey out there more and our plea for searchers. Searching for Lindsey is not about her mother, her brother or how you may or may not feel about the family this is about a little girl named Lindsey Baum who at the very least deserves to be searched for, found and brought home to her family. Please once again I am begging for help in searching for Lindsey. I plan on being up in Washington the rest of this week pounding the areas that need our attention before it is covered with snow. Rain or shine some of us will be out searching all week!! I will be up there Tuesday and for how ever long it takes.

On A Mission

I just got home to learn of this and am heartbroken. I think though unofficial, we all know that the body is hers.

She was an adorable child who looked so full of life.

When these people come down from their irrational evil plagued drug highs, I hope remorse eats at them like acid for the rest of their living days. I hope they imagine her pleading eyes and remember a little girl who just wanted a mommy. A little girl who just wanted her mother to cherish her.

The murder of children it the ultimate in evil. The selling and murder of a child you carried inside you travels beyond my comprehension.

And when they predictably turn to God in prison, I hope some type of inner ache overwhelms their souls. It's amazing what people start to feel when they are no longer numb from drugs.

Forgive my angry post..........I know that we grieve more for that little girl than her disgusting egg donor. Just so mad and it is only equaled by sad......

I read earlier that Shaniya's dad previously sufferd another tragedy...but I can't find it anywhere...can someone give me the details or let me know how far back to go and find it. Thanks in advance!

Earlier today, a link was posted for an obit that was found from 11 years back that appeared to be a death notice for Mr. Lockhart's wife that had past away. There were children listed from this marriage.

We don't link to obits especially since the deceased isn't part of the case.

i will always wonder how in the hell these people find each other...so disgusting that these people walk the earth!!

Lestandingguard.jpg

searchandrescue.jpg

This father right now is having to do the unimanginable right now ...and that is go ID THE BODY OF HIS OWN DAUGHTER !
I can only hope that I would never have to endure such a thing or any one here and if some of us has had to do this here on WS or any of our guests I am truly sorry...my heart goes out to you.
No one and I mean No one should be put down because of a decesion made that no one of normal mind could ever guess would happen !
Sorry so much for being quiet....

FYI: I personally am not trying to bash anyone (my heart aches for the whole family, involved or not) BUT... I question everyone involved with this child (CPS, neighbors, school?, family) The media can portray anyone anyway they want. I need more info. The thing that disturbs me is that when someone in invloved in this underground human trafficing they are a very tightly knit group. You dont just walk up and ask if you can buy someone's kid. When my kids were removed from their house of horrors the egg donor was portrayed as a savior being held against her will-NOT The press was nowhere to be found when it was discovered she was actually a major player who worked a deal with LEO. FBI said these people have special ways of advertising their kids and letting each other know they are also involved in the "child sex ring" (example: motorcyles wave to other motorcyles)

So sad. That poor angel. No child deserves this. RIP Shaniya. God bless...

FYI: I personally am not trying to bash anyone (my heart aches for the whole family, involved or not) BUT... I question everyone involved with this child (CPS, neighbors, school?, family) The media can portray anyone anyway they want. I need more info. The thing that disturbs me is that when someone in invloved in this underground human trafficing they are a very tightly knit group. You dont just walk up and ask if you can buy someone's kid. When my kids were removed from their house of horrors the egg donor was portrayed as a savior being held against her will-NOT The press was nowhere to be found when it was discovered she was actually a major player who worked a deal with LEO. FBI said these people have special ways of advertising their kids and letting each other know they are also involved in the "child sex ring" (example: motorcyles wave to other motorcyles)

I fully understand what you are saying. I cringe every time I see an ad listing "Disney movies for sale. Prices vary by release date."

Press Conference - 2:15 PM
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuY7mi0yjD4"]YouTube- Shaniya Davis Press Conf 111609 Part 1 2 15 PM ET[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpn23LXnMxQ"]YouTube- Shaniya Davis Press Conf 11/16/09 Part 2 2 15 PM ET[/ame]

I don't know what to say to this other than THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR SAVING THESE KIDS!

Let's not cast stones friends... the question rather in my mind is whether there is anything to be possibly learned from this heartbreaking tragedy. I do not think any would desire to, nor could possibly, put dad in the same wretched category as the actual perpetrators of these horrific, heinous crimes. No one could accuse dad of exploiting or intentionally profitting from his daughter's rape and murder or knowingly risking her life. No one could possibly accuse this father of delivering her w knowledge into the hands of such depraved evildoers, nor of being the coldblooded victimizer who would sacrifice a child's life to gratify for one moment his sick and twisted urges.

Those who have spoken out, if I may, seem to understand this malignant trio was beyond redemption. They are, I believe, expressing frustration, at the failure or malfunction of this precious child's first and last line of defense. Afterall he had, for all intents and purposes for four to five years, served as her sole protector. And those crushed by this would like everyone who is a parent, or intends to ever become one, to search themselves and ask, where was the due diligence for Shaniya. Where she was left, and to whom she was entrusted. I believe they are simply asking can we raise up any sort of standard here... that Shaniya's death might not be in vain.

Or maybe I only speak this for myself, and no one else. I could never drop a child, sight unseen, anywhere. And I mean if we were speaking here of the most pristine home, in a gated community, w a security system, w no warning signs or red flags whatsoever and a Sunday School teacher for a mother, I would need to be intimately familiar w every aspect of their past and present lifestyle; their associates; their habits; and their beliefs. I would need to have daily--even more frequent--conversations to satisfy myself there was no sadness, no feelings of fear or abandonment dwelling in my child's heart, nor uneasiness in the pit of their stomach... I guess the bottom line if I am honest w you is that even having done due diligence--and knowing all of the above, I truly don't believe I personally could ever bring myself to part w my child of this same age regardless of circumstances...

...but had I ever observed the cramped or appalling conditions such as these; or could not rule out there might be any type of inappropriate influences or unsavory associates such as these; or could not determine w certainty that the agreed upon arrangement or intended "supervision" excluded working a double shift eg, there is just no way in #ell my child would be entrusted to their care.

But that's just me. And hopefully, my prayer right now--that Shaniya is actually safely in the arms of JESUS--is that if there is still anyone out there who was formerly of the belief that due diligence had been properly done... they will now, in light of this, reconsider, for the sake of a child.

JMO folks. And FWIW, I would never take away the comfort of another person who has faith as it serves no earthly purpose. I put myself regularly to a three-prong test. Is it true, is it helpful, is it necessary. God bless and comfort Shaniya's father, and all who truly love and care for her including everyone on this board. I am leaving you all w these thoughts in hopes that this precious angel has helped us to become wiser and more vigilant as parents, guardians and stewards--and our children the safer for it. God bless you everybody :blowkiss:

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member