NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Oprah :rolleyes: I don't believe for one minute BL had no knowledge of AD's drug use and involvement, p-lez.

'Byron Coleman stated that Bradley Lockhart worked as a contractor and that his work often kept him out of town. He said that Lockhart did not take him up on his offers to care for Shaniya during those times.
"He (Bradley Lockhart) put the child in that position," Coleman said. "He knew the mother was doing drugs there. He knew that people she associated with was drug people."'

-Alicia Cruz, Editor-In-Chief, Black Urban Times

http://www.theblackurbantimes.com/

:parrot:

I do not believe this guy had no idea what kind of people AD and friends were . :no: :no: :no:
someone here said that BLs son said even a felon deserves a 2nd chance? (I heard the interview and missed that...geshhh)
SO.....can not be that BL would be clueless :banghead:
IMO this man is turning out to be a lie a minute. JMO
BUT but but...his in laws seem to have trashed him, and poisoned his daughters mind about him too....
I am not 100% sure of anything they say either.
but if his son knew that MAM was a felon then they all knew something.....:waitasec:

Isn't it time for the perp to show up in court? Anyone have a link?

this is so weird. i was lookin on fb at bl friends and clicked on one that had shaniyas pic as their profile pic and saw that we had a friend in common. talk about a small world.

I got this:
"I am traveling on Friday and out of the office, returning Monday. I will have limited access to email and cell phone. You can try to reach me both ways and I will do my best to respond, but I cannot guarantee it. If you need assistance and I am unreachable, call my assistant Sharon at *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-xxxx and she will have another attorney assist you. Thank you."

I received that as well, The gentleman is one of the two who are copied on the emails we are being asked to send with the original going to M. Klaas

I am out probably for the weekend. Stay safe and stay well my friends.

Shaniya had spent most of the past three or four years living with Lockhart at his home in northern Cumberland County. Lockhart characterized his recent relationship with Antoinette Davis as typical of one between parents in a split family.

Lockhart is a contractor who often works out of state. He said Shaniya had been staying with her mother since Oct. 9 while he was gone. His sister, Carey Lockhart-Davis, said Shaniya had split her time between her and Antoinette Davis since then.

Those caring for Lockhart's older children say he knew Davis' home was not safe for Shaniya and that he should not have allowed her to stay there.

Tim Allen has been caring for Lockhart's 17-year-old daughter, Cheyenne, since July. Cheyenne lives with Allen and his daughters, with whom she attends Pine Forest High School. Allen said Lockhart agreed Oct. 1 to let Shaniya stay with his family at night while Lockhart was gone and for her to spend the days at a day care run by Allen's mother. A day later, Allen said, Lockhart told him he had changed his mind.

"He said he knew she wasn't supposed to be over there, but he wanted to give her biological mother a chance," Allen said. On Oct. 3, Lockhart left town, Allen said, returning the day Shaniya went missing.

Cheyenne said she didn't have much contact with Shaniya's mother, but Cheyenne never thought she was capable of her alleged involvement in the girl's disappearance. But she said her father knew of problems in the Davis home.

"He knew Antoinette wasn't capable of taking care of Shaniya," Cheyenne said.

Lockhart has said that Davis had been holding a steady job and that he wanted her to have a relationship with her daughter. He said twice during Tuesday's news conference that he didn't know the entire situation involving Davis and the Department of Social Services.

Cheyenne is one of three children Lockhart had with his wife of seven years, Vickie Sue Lockhart.

In 1998, Vickie Sue Lockhart was murdered along with her 19-year-old sister at a home on Graham Road. The two women were bound, gagged and shot with a shotgun in what police said was a robbery.

Three others also were shot; one, 24-year-old David Epps, also died. Two men were later convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

Since the murders, Cheyenne and her brothers stayed mostly with their grandparents, Byron and Phyllis Coleman, in the Remington subdivision behind Seventy-First High School.

"We've had a lot of tragedy in our family," said Byron Coleman, Vickie Sue Lockhart's father.

Coleman said he was angry about Shaniya's death.

"He knew the situation with this girl," Coleman said. "He knew the kind of environment.

"Why take Shaniya back to a woman like that? That's the stupidest thing I ever heard."

The Colemans and Brad Lockhart have been on opposing sides in several lawsuits in recent years, most of which were dismissed. A case filed in 1998 resulted in the Colemans being granted custody of their grandchildren and child support in 2007, according to court files.

Before Shaniya's death, Lockhart was paying child support on three children, including Shaniya and two of the children from his marriage.

"I would have kept Shaniya, but he never asked me," Phyllis Coleman said. "After all, I kept his (other) three children.''

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953110

BBM
A few questions:

1. CL says that Shaniya spent her time between HER and AD. Why did she not know the child was not enrolled in school? Why didn't SHE notice the cigarette burns? If the baby was being abused, she should have seen signs.

2. If the Grandparents knew AD was no good, why didn't BL?

3. Why didn't he let Shaniya stay with them?!?

There is definitely something odd going on here...

This part of the above stands out with little red flags:

He said twice during Tuesday's news conference that he didn't know the entire situation involving Davis and the Department of Social Services.

Looks like fayobserver is down for some reason cant link to it

All we know is he had a job as an oil driller
Is that a high paying job :waitasec:...
How great a job I never heard :waitasec:

Hi..

I'm from Norway - one of the leading oil countries in the world! My husband is in oil...

and the money is crazy!!
(like in mucho dinero!!)

I'm sorry. There are so many people that have to scrape and sell and do whatever to bury a loved one, some even have to let the state take care of it. My point is most people would be trying to figure out a way to do this themselves instead of making appearances on Oprah. This stuff irritates me.
Teh,,,I sure hope you don't mind me copying your "if there is stink, there is hink" or vicesaversa....I have trully from the beginning thought something amiss here,,,because a little girl does not just go from one environment to the totally opposite end of the spectrum, of another environment,,,to be used and abused and horribly murdered.......The starting point has always in my mind been the father.....When we find these answers we will at least know how this child was treated from the very beginning of her birth to the reasons she was thrown to the wolves......

I think most people who are mystified by this may not notice that this happens with AA all the time. We float between two worlds. Its not being a faker or phony, just a reality of living in a diverse world And yes there are white people who float too!!

I see this every day with friends and most of all with husband...
FLOATING IT IS!

When my mother died and we were pricing everything, the funeral home we were at didn't charge for children under a certain age. They even provided a basic casket. I know it sounds strange, I was shocked too, but they're aware that many don't think to buy insurance for kids.
They'll also let them make payments.

BBM. ITA. Especially if the child were murdered.

I believe if Brad was so hard up financially and couldn't afford the cost, the people that truly "loved" Shaniya, meaning Tim Allen, Byron Coleman and Aunt Carey, they would volunteer to pay for the services.

But the thing is, they all know he is very capable of taking care of the cost. How dare he. :banghead:

I'm sorry, but this is the most absurd thing I have heard.

Well maybe not, just got this:
"This is the Postfix program at host mail.fjcomm.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The Postfix program"

Thanks luckygirl. You certainly did not offend me thats for sure. I cant see how it would cost more to put someone to death immediately upon a quilty verdict. How could it cost more? I would be totally for the DP in canada here if just for child molesters that kill!!! But of course here in Canada, the offender has way more rights than the victims ever do!!!. MOO

Oh, offenders in the US have way more rights than the victims here too.
It is my understanding that with the DP comes all the other court/attorney costs with appeals with can and do take years.....so much for swift and speedy. Alot of people in the US are against the DP but I for one am for it especially when it involves a child.

I do not believe this guy had no idea what kind of people AD and friends were . :no: :no: :no:
someone here said that BLs son said even a felon deserves a 2nd chance? (I heard the interview and missed that...geshhh)
SO.....can not be that BL would be clueless :banghead:
IMO this man is turning out to be a lie a minute. JMO
BUT but but...his in laws seem to have trashed him, and poisoned his daughters mind about him too....
I am not 100% sure of anything they say either.
but if his son knew that MAM was a felon then they all knew something.....:waitasec:

Thats what I'm saying. So if the In laws are all full of it then why hasn't BL said so??? I dont get it. :banghead:

If the daughter, son, in laws and friends are saying he knew then about AD then i'm sorry I believe them. ALL of these people cant be lying. And why would the in laws poision the mind of the daughter against BL and take him to court to get custody of the kids? Was there something going on? Was he just leaving them too with GF's and the Aunt? And where are his parents? hmmmm....

MAM's next court appearance on murder/rape charges is scheduled for 30 minutes from now 2:30 EST last I knew... just a reminder, I can't recall where we watched the other one tho so if someone can post a link (wral? abclocal?) TIA

Is today's court appearance on any of the local stations?? WRAL states he will be in court at 2:15 p.m.

Any news stations covering this??

TIA

(bumping my post too 'seevy... hi mon... lol ;))

Hi..

I'm from Norway - one of the leading oil countries in the world! My husband is in oil...

and the money is crazy!!
(like in mucho dinero!!)

THANK YOU, exactly! And he sends her THERE?? WTH!!!!!!!!!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:furious: :furious:

ETA
12.gif

Someone was wondering why with this great job he needed money for burial?
We really do not know how great it would be money wise :waitasec:

I'm very sure he has enough money for a funeral...

but then again I don't know what kind of funeral he's planning.

:banghead:
(and that's said with ironi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members