NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a 240K house on his income and a BMW, if he is an oil driller that is very good money.

I'll add to this if nobody minds......Through property records it shows he purchased his home when the real estate market was good. During that time pretty much anyone could get a mortgage. Many of those people got an interest only mortgage or got a first and second loan. Don't forget he was in the service so he could have gotten a VA loan that doesn't require any down payment.

I'll also add that my brother is a driller, not oil but copper and I know the pay is pretty darn good not to mention bonuses.

Hope no one minds that I added my two cents.

I know, it's not very good.

BTW; everyone is talking about his $240'000 house. Honestly, I know the rate for currency, but is that a lot?

Or is it $2'400'000?

Yes here that's a very nice home... compared to the apt my children and I live in, it's a freakin palace lol. For real. Most average two-income families could not afford to live in such a nice home. In my very most humble opinion...

:parrot:

Mario shot three people, one in the face, ran over a cop, drug charges etc...His record is a mile long.
After the interview with the son in college,,,it is evident to me when questions come up about the home invasion robbery, when his wife and her sister and another were killed,,BL does not want it ever discussed...From what I read it sounded like it could have been drug related...just saying ,,drugs are all over the death of this precious little girl,,and I wonder if there are any ties with well,,,you know

Not sure if you are from Norway, but I thought I'd take a shot at it anyway.

Friday, November 20, 2009

240,000 US Dollar = 1,350,792 Norwegian Kroner
240,000 Norwegian Kroner (NOK) = 42,641.7 US Dollar (USD)

I'm asking about the price of the house? I'm surprised because it looks like a huge house and I can't believe the price is only $240.000.

For comparison... I own a 1 bedroom apartement in the city... let me tell you SMALL apartement... and that is priced at $240.000 exactly.

That's why I'm asking.

Re Oprah :rolleyes: I don't believe for one minute BL had no knowledge of AD's drug use and involvement, p-lez.

Nor do I. CLD lived 7 miles (10 mins) from Sleepy Hollow MHP. BL lived 11 miles (18 mins) from Sleepy Hollow.

There is a lot to this story that has yet to come out. 5 weeks ago (which is what CLD stated as the day she dropped of SD) would have been Oct 16. Then I read somewhere that it was actually Oct. 31. BL states Oct. 9. So which is it? I find it incredibly hard to believe that SD's school did not notify anyone of her absences. Especially since CLD was listed as the guardian in their records. If my children miss even one class, we get an automated message within hours. So, SOMEONE besides AD knew the child wasn't being taken to school. Dad didn't even call AD ONCE to check how SD was doing? Did he not want to call & talk to his little angel in that entire 5 weeks? WTH? Like I said, there is something very odd about that whole situation. I could go on but I have to go catch up on reading.

I hope LE has checked BL's phone records. Let's face it, in this world today, there are too many ways to communicate to give him an excuse for not calling and checking on her.

Thats what I'm saying. So if the In laws are all full of it then why hasn't BL said so??? I dont get it. :banghead:

If the daughter, son, in laws and friends are saying he knew then about AD then i'm sorry I believe them. ALL of these people cant be lying. And why would the in laws poision the mind of the daughter against BL and take him to court to get custody of the kids? Was there something going on? Was he just leaving them too with GF's and the Aunt? And where are his parents? hmmmm....

I am not one to appreciate in laws saying bad things about parents....there is bad blood there....so I can not buy all that they say.
What if the custody case was only because he was an absentee dad due to his work. I do not know why they have custody but I am glad they do.
I still do not like them saying all of this in front of his children... I am not sticking up for him.
I am pretty disgusted by him.:sick: I do not see an innocent man. I see a self serving one.
His son said enough for me to question everything that this man says or does... Son knew MAM was a felon.....there would not be a chance in hell based on that alone that my kid would have gone there....
I never heard of anyone having contact with a one night stand :waitasec: He knew about her drug scene, and I am not sure how he would do on a urine test, not vilifying just saying birds of a feather.....

I'm asking about the price of the house? I'm surprised because it looks like a huge house and I can't believe the price is only $240.000.

For comparison... I own a 1 bedroom apartement in the city... let me tell you SMALL apartement... and that is priced at $240.00 exactly.

That's why I'm asking.

I'm in VA and I think the cost of homes might be a little less in certain areas of VA and NC. I could be wrong. Two hundred and forty thousand would buy a house about the size of BL's where I live.

After the interview with the son in college,,,it is evident to me when questions come up about the home invasion robbery, when his wife and her sister and another were killed,,BL does not want it ever discussed...From what I read it sounded like it could have been drug related...just saying ,,drugs are all over the death of this precious little girl,,and I wonder if there are any ties with well,,,you know

Reasons doesn't want to discuss - Grandparents gained custody of children and later took him to court for not financially contributing to their upbringing and sharing life insurance settlement with the kids. IMO

If this is referred to as the ones,,"out to sea" how is it he works in Utah???

I googled oiling drilling in Utah and there in fact is oil drilling there......I googled because I thought all oil drilling was off shore but I was wrong.

I know, it's not very good.

BTW; everyone is talking about his $240'000 house. Honestly, I know the rate for currency, but is that a lot?

Or is it $2'400'000?
I am confused he can not be making over 2 million doing that......

Hi all!

New poster here. I want to weight with a couple of opinions of my own, if ya'll don't mind. First off, we see that BL is a contractor. I am thinking that BL works for a large construction company; based here in the South. Now, BL doesn't look to me to be exactlt "smart" enough to be a Project Manager, si I'm thinking maybe more along the lines of a Sr. Superintendent. With that being said, I' placing his salary range at between 80,000 - 90,000 a year, UNLESS, he is with a company that is working on Government contracts, which could add another 20 - 35,000 to the above. He can't be woring on oil rigs, as there ARE no work being done on oil rigs in Utah, lsat I could figure! LOL

I have had custody of 4 grandchildren for the duration of 2 of their lives, and most of the other twos lives. Ages 18, 16, 8 and 4.Meth/crack addicted mom who doesn't give a rat's arse about them. I don't care HOW long she works a job, how "good" anyone perceives her to be doing, there is NO WAY IN hedoublel that any of these kids are going to stay with her 5 hours much less overnight. That goes for the 18y.o as well and believe me, he KNOWS better than to mess with this 5 feet 110 pound granny!

I am single and raising these keds without help; financially, emotionally or anything else, from anyone. I get tired, sometimes I even get tired of these kids (we all say that from time to time) but I would never be tired enough to place any of these kids with their mother. Something is amiss with BL

Auntie; once being told by momster that she would never see this child again, should have gotten a gun and went to this trailer and threatened ALL of their lives, until the child was back in her posession. Been there ONCE, when my children's mother failed to take one of them to a Dr's visit and disappeared with her for 2 days. Believe me, the people in the house where I found my precious child were more than happy to hand her over when they realized I meant business and had the cops on the way. Didn't want the cops involved what-so-ever! Of course, looking back, it was probably a dumb thing to do BUT mess with mine and I'll mess with you. I would do it over again this day!

Thanks for letting me vent!

I'm lookin for the "Amen" button, they are fortunate to have had you all these years, and I'm right there w you granny... welcome! :hug:

thg7.gif

:parrot:

Hi all!

New poster here. I want to weight with a couple of opinions of my own, if ya'll don't mind. First off, we see that BL is a contractor. I am thinking that BL works for a large construction company; based here in the South. Now, BL doesn't look to me to be exactlt "smart" enough to be a Project Manager, si I'm thinking maybe more along the lines of a Sr. Superintendent. With that being said, I' placing his salary range at between 80,000 - 90,000 a year, UNLESS, he is with a company that is working on Government contracts, which could add another 20 - 35,000 to the above. He can't be woring on oil rigs, as there ARE no work being done on oil rigs in Utah, lsat I could figure! LOL

I have had custody of 4 grandchildren for the duration of 2 of their lives, and most of the other twos lives. Ages 18, 16, 8 and 4.Meth/crack addicted mom who doesn't give a rat's arse about them. I don't care HOW long she works a job, how "good" anyone perceives her to be doing, there is NO WAY IN hedoublel that any of these kids are going to stay with her 5 hours much less overnight. That goes for the 18y.o as well and believe me, he KNOWS better than to mess with this 5 feet 110 pound granny!

I am single and raising these keds without help; financially, emotionally or anything else, from anyone. I get tired, sometimes I even get tired of these kids (we all say that from time to time) but I would never be tired enough to place any of these kids with their mother. Something is amiss with BL

Auntie; once being told by momster that she would never see this child again, should have gotten a gun and went to this trailer and threatened ALL of their lives, until the child was back in her posession. Been there ONCE, when my children's mother failed to take one of them to a Dr's visit and disappeared with her for 2 days. Believe me, the people in the house where I found my precious child were more than happy to hand her over when they realized I meant business and had the cops on the way. Didn't want the cops involved what-so-ever! Of course, looking back, it was probably a dumb thing to do BUT mess with mine and I'll mess with you. I would do it over again this day!

Thanks for letting me vent!

You're an awsome Granny GG!! Great 1st post!!:dance:
cid_b153bcbd_2b0b_4405_aca0_05f598a.gif

For comparison... I own a 1 bedroom apartement in the city... let me tell you SMALL apartement... and that is priced at $240.000 exactly.

That's why I'm asking.

So sorry that I misunderstood your question. :blushing:

The price is average for Fayetteville, NC.

You can get a 3 br, 2 bath for $80,000 or in the millions in Fayetteville.

Here is one for $214,000.00

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/891-Doe-Run-Rd_Fayetteville_NC_28311_1107029168

MOO - MAM's sister is not "Ty"

If you look at friends of family members on FB you may find out who she is.

Hmm I think I know which one you are refering too but WOW she would way to young for him like he is 20 years her senior. I hope he is not dating them that young. JMO

Wow. Why are you guys so worried about BL's freakin' car? Apparently it has been reported somewhere he has a BMW--so what, who cares? For all we know it could be a 1985 BMW.

Let's focus on justice for Shaniya and not her daddy's mode of transportation.

No disrespect ,but its mention because daddy dearest said the baby hit his car,sorry BMW,which if my baby is missing to hell with a damn car!!!!:banghead:He failed that baby on every level. The whole family did.that baby didn't ask to be born and she was failed in every way.God bless you and keep you safe,Shaynia.I have to stop before I start crying again.

I think BL must make a nice paycheck if he's paying child support for 5/6 kids. Of course I know someone that lives in a $400,000+ house and is constantly talking about having their utilities disconnected for non-payment. Personally, I just couldn't stand in front of a house that size, mention that I had a BMW and then ask the public to help me pay for my sweet child's funeral.

JMO

Also, bear in mind that the price of property depends on where you live. I have approximately the same square footage home, 2 years newer than his (I've looked at his property record) and I paid less for mine than he did his. My same house, in the neighboring county right across the river into a different state would be 45,000 - 60,000 higher.

does mam have any family coming forward to speak on his behalf! any siblings mother father??

Trust fund at bank
A memorial trust fund has been set up at Wachovia bank in memory of Shaniya. It was done by family friend Vaughn Eason.

Eason said the family of Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, had no insurance for the girl and any money raised would help cover the cost of her funeral and burial services.

"Any money left over after that will go to local and national charities for neglected children," Eason said.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953680

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member